Indian Girl Meets Would Be "FIL"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying this I came out.

When I reached home, I didn't tell anything to my parents and went to my room for a much needed masturbation to my cunt.

In the evening as I woke up and came out of my room, I was surprised to see my whole family sitting in the drawing room.

They all seemed to be so happy. Looking me, my mother came rushing towards me and holding my hands lovingly said,

"Oh Beti Sudha! You won't believe. It is a miracle. We can't believe your luck. Today Rajnish's father Rajnath and his wife has come to our home and they told that some astrologer has told them that the stars of you and Rajnish match the most. And if they marry their son to you, you will be lucky for them. So Rajnath wanted us to agree to marry you to their son.

Even he told that as per the astrologer Panditji, the most auspicious time is Sunday, the day after tomorrow. So they want the marriage to solemnize then. Sudha! You won't believe that when we told them that we are poor and we could not arrange anything so shortly, they said that they are ready to take care of all the expenses, but the marriage is to take place in 3 days.

They have agreed to do marriage ceremony in a temple and then in Sunday evening they will be giving a grand reception party. We are not supposed to spend anything. I just can't believe your luck. You are getting married in such a big and rich family and without any dowry. You are so lucky. GOD has written a very good destiny for you."

Saying this mother kissed my forehead. I only smiled back and murmured in my lips, "Mother! You will not understand. Now GOD doesn't write anybody's destiny. One has to write one's destiny oneself. And I had written my destiny."

Mother could not hear my words, so she thought that I am thanking GOD and she kept smiling. Little did she know........................................