All Comments on 'Indian Neighbor in Need'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Another Indian story...

Another Indian story: And as I said before these kind of stories must be written by people who hate India, because for them all Indian women are whores and all men are wimps...But at lest this one made me laugh...why? "activities leading to an inevitable coitus union"...Pleaseeeeeeeee...Still laughing... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more bad porn from the unwashed.

Gay husband but really who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Your story was well written and the plot was exciting. Keep writing.

Your story is very close to how my conservative, traditional wife started sharing herself with other men. Her first time as a married woman, having sex with another man, was with a friend who had been patiently flirting and seducing her for over a year. I approved of every step of the seduction. She eventually started fucking both him and me.

However, after about two years he moved away. Then, it was relatively easy for her to start sleeping with other lovers. It definitely spices up our sex life when she is the center of attention and is flirted with by other men. If a woman gets enough attention, is listened to and understood by another man, it is just a matter of time until she will drop her panties for him and want him to cum inside her. That is what my wife found out.

Thank you for a nice story about a conservative wife who finally encounters her sex drive! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another awful "Indian" story.

If someone didn't know anything about India and only read the stories posted on Lit, you'd conclude that Indians are all crazy. This did nothing to dispell that image. Really, really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Good story, good fantasy. There are some grammar issues yet over all the writing is good and the story plot is good. Ignore the haters, why they are here reading yet critisizing is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
clear

friction, Indians are made to look as fool , and disrespect for Indian woman , who are made to look as all, are whores, and all Indian men are small penis, so there wife must look for others men.this is an American type lifestyle , that is made to look like Indian lifestyle..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

अन्तत: बीमा ने चुदवा ही लिया 💔💔💔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous