Indian Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up quickly and said "Uh uhhh….no responses to anything I do, just lay there and let me do whatever I want and do NOT try to reciprocate in any way, or it's all over…understand?" Jack thought this was very strange but went ahead and agreed. She leaned back down and put her nipple in his lips again. He remained still, she began moving around and teasing him with her chest, one nipple then the other, he couldn't help but drool like a baby, he wanted to suck on them so bad but knew he could not.

She reached down and grabbed his crotch, she squeezed it and felt his size through his pants. "Very nice" she acknowledged. She then slid down his stomach and began to remove his shirt, one button at a time she kissed his chest as she opened them. He felt his nipples go hard, he thought this was the most excited he'd ever been.

She finally had his shirt off and began to remove his pants, as she opened the first button his dick poked out of his underwear, she licked the top of his head. Jack though he was going to blow a nut right then, but he was able to hold it off. She slowly slid his pants down and pulled them off. He was sticking straight up in the air. "It looks as if you are enjoying this" She said. "You have no idea" he barely replied.

She climbed back up his naked body, she paused a second to wrap her lips around his hot cock and she slid all the way down, taking every bit of him, she lightly bit him with her teeth as if to let him know beyond a doubt that she did indeed take it all.

He was in heaven, he let out a moan like no other and when he realized it came from him he got embarrassed, he never moaned, he was quiet man and a manly man at that. He'd never in his life experienced anything like this. She slid her lips off of him and began teasing him some more with her tongue. She licked all over his body, she sucked on his nipples and kissed his cheeks and lips.

He could feel the heat from her pussy on his dick as she rubbed herself all over him without actually letting him feel inside of her. She stood up and he felt the bed move as she stepped past his shoulders, she proceeded to squat down and rest her ass on his chest just below his throat, he knew she was going to be sitting on his face any second. She spoke up and said "you can move one thing, your tongue, but that's it" Jack nodded in compliance.

He still could not see her, he wanted to see what her wet pussy looked like so close to his face, he was a very visual person and got off on seeing everything that was happening. She rolled her crotch down his chest and he could feel her pussy lips on his lips. It was extremely moist and warm. He opened his mouth and began to lick her lips, he could smell her, she smelled like perfume, fresh and clean, she must have taken a shower while he was waiting for her. He enjoyed every second of what he was doing. She rocked her hips and began to grind on his mouth as he licked her pussy, catching every drop of juice she could produce. She was holding onto the headboard as he licked her, she began to get the sensation of an orgasm and sat still, being careful not to move. She ordered him to stop. He froze, he wondered for a moment what she was up to. Then it dawned on him that she was doing one of his old tricks.

She was prolonging and timing her orgasm, she would get herself to the edge and then stop abruptly. He was a little mystified as to why a woman would do this, usually men do it knowing they are going to be out of commission when they do come. He sat still with his mouth still and her lips resting on his lips. He enjoyed this more then anything, a beautiful woman holding her pussy on his mouth and not moving, what else could be better.

Just as he thought that, she slid down his belly and began to kiss him on the lips, her lips were so soft and gentle, she reached down and began to caress his manhood, by now he was leaking profusely and this was providing her some lubrication. Between her hands and her kissing him, he was ready to come himself. She sensed this and felt him swell up and she stopped. "Not yet" she said with contempt.

She waited just out of reach and watched his dick begin to retreat enough to proceed. Jack lay quite wondering what was in store next. Catherine stood up on the bed again and straddled him at the waist. He could feel her moving around then suddenly she sat down and placed his dick at her lips, she slid the end of his cock up and down her lips, teasing him some more, she grabbed him tighter and began to use his rod to spank her pussy, Whack, whack, whack….she smacked her herself with is dick. She let go of him and positioned herself just right, he could feel what was coming next and hopefully it wasn't him.

She found the right spot and slid herself down on top of him very slowly, he could feel every inch of himself going deep inside of her, he was so excited and hard he could barely stand it. She finally bottomed out and rest herself on top of him. He could feel the end of his dick pressing on her uterus. She began to rock her hips again, this time in a circular motion, as if she was making the end of his dick do laps around her uterus.

This made him swell, and again she felt it and jumped up. "I said….....Not Yet" she spouted. "Sorry darling, you're killin' me here, I can't take much more." "Don't worry, I'm almost there myself" she replied. She felt him and again lowered herself down onto his cock. She began to rock again, this time it was harder and more aggressive, he told her if she continued he could not promise he could hold off.

She said "Hang on baby! I'm feeling it!" This got Jack all hot and bothered, he was rushing the edge and had no intentions of screaming to a stop at the last second. She began moaning loudly and he could feel her muscles inside tensing up. She started moaning loudly as she was picking speed in her motions, Jack was beginning to orgasm as she let out a blood curdling scream and grabbed his shoulders and leaned into him and squeezed him so hard he could feel her break the skin

He didn't even care about how it hurt, he just let out the biggest burst of energy and come that he ever had, she buried her face in his neck and continued to scream and rock her hips, she orgasmed for what seemed to be a few minutes. He continued to pump upward as she ground herself into his crotch. After she was done she released her grip on him and collapsed onto his chest. He could feel her smile as she said "That, my dear was the best fucking orgasm I have EVER had" I hope you're going to be ready for another round in a few minutes" Jack knew as long as he was having this much fun he'd be ready.

She never moved off his chest or off his dick, even though he'd lost it after his orgasm, he knew just being inside of her he'd go back up soon. She sat up and looked at him, he was grinning in delight. She reached down and pulled his blindfold off his face. He looked up and smiled even bigger as he saw the size of her smile.

She leaned over and kissed him again, he felt her nipples on his chest. "You can now have full access to my body" she said. He was delighted, he reached up and removed her bra. He then grasped one breast in each hand and began to rub them, slightly pinching her nipples and making them hard. She leaned over again and he moved up and latched onto her right nipple with his mouth.

As he sucked on her breasts he began to get hard again, and she responded by moving her hips again. He felt his dick rubbing her parts inside, he knew he was almost all she could take. She had a glow about her, a look of satisfaction. Jack knew deep down she was just as happy to be there as he was. Both of them were carrying out fantasies long held in submission far too long.

He grabbed her waist and rolled her off of him, he lay her down on her stomach and mounted her from behind. She moaned in excitement, he didn't know but she loved it from behind. He slid his dick down between her legs and began to pump. She pushed back allowing him to go deeper. As he was pumping her he took his legs and spread her legs apart, she was wide open and for the taking. He wasted no time learning her moves and what made her respond the best.

As he continued, he felt her muscles tense the same way they did earlier, he lay down on her back and reached up under her hips, partly massaging and partly getting a better grip. He began to pound her harder, they both could hear the slapping of hot sweaty skin. She began to moan just as before, he pounded her harder, both of them breathing hard and shaking. She let out another moan and said, "Here it comes again baby!"

Jack took the remaining energy he had and nailed her with all his might, the bed was rocking and banging on the wall, they both let out their screams of pleasure as they came at the same time yet again. Catherine screamed "Oh my god…baby! Make me come! Do it to me….Fuck me! Fuck me hard! That's it, ohhh yeah….oh yeah!"

Jack for the first time in his life came twice, one right after the other, he had never had this happen but it was so awesome. All he could do was enjoy it, but when he was done he had earth shattering aftershocks, he lay there for a few seconds and then "BAMM!" his whole body would shake like an after tremor. They lay together for a few hours talking and giggling, slowly caressing one another, and Catherine sat up and looked him the eyes. "I have to go to work at the bank in 3 hours, you need to leave" Jack looked stunned.

All this wild sex and fun he had and she's kicking him out. This was entirely different he thought. He got up and dressed himself wondering what she was thinking. She sat on the bed with an evil grin as he prepared to depart. He looked back on his way towards the door, she looked up at him and said. "Be back here at 6pm tonight. That's an order" He grinned, walked back her and leaned over and kissed her goodbye. As he walked out of the bedroom he heard her gasp slightly……"Whew! What a man!"

He smiled and headed out the door looking forward to 6 o'clock.

12