All Comments on 'Indian Swaps with White Boss'

by soasma

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unless you can think a story all the way to completion

Give up writing and don't worry about good grammar. This marriage is bound for the trash heap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done****

A few grammar errors aside, this is a well thought out and enjoyable story. Tom's flimsy low sperm count excuse easily deceived the naïve wife , emphasizing her gullible nature. It would have been interesting to hear how thinks went in the other bedroom a well, but still well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah, another drone strike, on an Indian whore and her cuckold.

Happy St. Pakistani day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

indian cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Awesome writing skills and good narration

Please do write more and dont pay any attention to the retards here who has given 1 star

Just make sure Deepa wears extremely low saree to show her belly and navel while she is pregnant and that too with skimpy blouses,to seduce her husband's boss a second time (please do write a sequel) or make her another office slut in her husband's office. Just make her wear sexy Indian clothes,especially low low sarees and smallest blouses posssible

Rated 5 stars,superb writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!!!!

Great story! Can't wait to read more from you. Love ANR stories and this one having me wanted more. Love to see the outcome of this story.

Next time a husband asks his wife to have sex with another man, he would thinks twice. Not only because she might be come pregnant, she might want the other guy. If he is the only guy she ever has been with, by inviting another man is asking for her to see his faults in the bedroom. Due to the fact her husband may not be fulfilling all her needs she didn't know she was missing until the other guy is doing it. Therefore guys be careful what you ask your wife to do because there might be someone out there that can do it better than you.

Please continue the story and don't take the negative respond to heart! There are a lot of jealous people out there.

BandraBandraalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Good enjoyable story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Many years ago I worked in an office alongside a Pakistani man. We were both in our twenties and he had had an arranged marriage but his wife didn't like sex. One day he told me that he liked my company and a few days later I let him take my virginity. He was a great lover and had sex with me in so many different positions. He wasn't well endowed but the most important thing was he knew how to play with my little button. He gave me wonderful orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amita

Great story. The lady is so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for real brain sick perverts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave this story a 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.45/5.0 = 89%] My husband has a very strong voyeur side; he pushed me into the arms of a family friend of ours... he pushed me half-way, i jumped the rest of the distance

Our friend had been recently divorced. Those days we often invited him over.

My husband insisted that i dance with the friend. Whenever we rented a movie i was sitting between the 2 of them.

We spent a week at our friend's family cottage. I already felt very comfortable in our friend's company. My husband insisted that it was our friend's duty to apply sunscreen lotion on my back. As the friend was spreading the sunscreen on my back, i looked at my husband, i had a feeling he was in seventh heaven. Seeing my husband like that, i blew him a kiss and unhooked the strap of my bikini top & winked at my husband... Then i said to our friend: "When you finish my back, would you do my legs too? I will hug you and a kiss you for that if i get permission from my husband."

"Permission granted!" said my husband.

"Thank you, honey. You are the best husband in the world... you know how much i love you... You are not mad at me, are you?"

"No, i swear i am not. Three very good friends having great time together... What's there to be mad about? You worry to much."

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Swap

I know it was a mutual swap but they without an into it without any preparation hence a pregnancy. Silly cuckold his brains in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE the story very much, gave it a 5-

Deepa is a leeper. Raj is a very lucky guy.

I wish my wife & i met them on a vacation or something.

Also i wish Tom were sent to the plant where i work. If he came with Cyndy we would swop. Should he come alone, i would readily share my wife with him. I am not joking.

• • •

I have a very pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. I get a kick out of all situations where men are hitting on my wife, flirting with her, dancing with her...

She was 35 when we came to Canada. She was a hotty - totally! White men were attracted to her like flies to honey. We would be at a party... whenever i was not sitting next to her, I would return & find her talking to a man. After each party she would tell me if somone had asked her out. As a rule she was asked out.

When she got a job the Brach Manager & VP had a crush on her. He first took her to work in his office. Then he gave her a better position which included some travel, occasionally with overnight stay. I put two & two together & came to the logical conclusion that the VP was fucking her. I asked her to tell me what was going on between the VP & her. She pressed her head on my chest, wrapped her hand aroung me & said: "You must not leave me, i can not live without you. Please forgive me. Please don't leave me, i love you more than ever... nobody will love you more than i do. I need you now more than ever... I NEED YOU. I cannot resolve this alone. You won't regret if you forgive me."

I was still in love with her.

She was turning me on at that time more than ever.

She never said she would tetminate her relationship with the VP, nor have I ever asked her to do that.

I am not a wimp husband nor am i a sick fuck.

I AM KINKY & I CAN'T HELP IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story from Madhu

I recently had a threesome! We are breaking typical taboo culture and exploring!!! 5 Stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Paki Cuck Wannabe

Very erotic story and as I am from the same part of the world I could totally relate to it. I would love it if my wife was carrying her lover's child and gladly accept the child as my own

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! *****- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

Very erotic. Totally realistic*.

Deepa is a keeper.

I have read both chapters. They are like two acts of the same stage play: in Act 1 (Ch. 1) we learn about characters & the plot gets complicated; in Act 2 (Ch. 2) each character finds out what is in store for them & everything makes sense in the end.

-------

* Indian women are very btight & socially adaptable. They behave differently when they are surrounded with White people ("When in Rome, do as the Romans do.") I noticed the difference after my wife & I moved to Canada. First of all White men were attracted to her like flies to honey. They were complimenting her, hitting on her, some asked her out. My wife knew how to crack jokes with double entendre, & how to flirt... Men enjoyed her company very much.

We never opened our marriage but i suspected she was AWOL on several occasions. I confronted her a few times, she always denied any wrong doing. I knew i vould not leave her because i loved her too much, & i told her so. She joked, "You wish i slept around because you are kinky, but i love you nevertheless."

I knew for a fact she strayed once (maybe twice)... but she was kind of right when she called me kinky. I loved (& still love) the Westernized version of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*****

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pregnant wife.

Great turn on as wife has bosses baby in her,would be great if he his bosses wife

Pregnant as well,& have a same room pregnant wife swap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 (4.75 *s = 95%, ♡♡♡♡♡!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

INDIAN SWAPS WITH WHITE BOSS series definitely deserve to be continued. That would be Ch. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

THIS IS AN EXCELENT WIFE SEX STORY.

I gave you a 4.75 = 95% (★★★★★)!

I read both the story and all user comments two times each.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous