Indian Swaps with White Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 weeks later Raj came home from work to a very distraught wife. Deep launched herself into his arms as soon as he walked into the house, sobbing her heart out. Raj asked her what was wrong and she hugged him tighter and sobbed harder. She had him worried now.

He fired a series of questions at her, "What's wrong? Did something happen to our son? Is he hurt? Did you get hurt? Tell me!"

Deepa shook her head, No" to all his questions. Finally she had calmed down enough and he heard her whisper against his chest, "I am pregnant".

Raj's first reaction was elation followed closely by confusion. "But", he said, "we used a condom every time didn't we?"

Deepa nodded her head amid hickups. "Did one of the condoms break?" Deepa shook her head no to that. "Then, how can that be. Unless...OH!"

Raj's heart started pounding with dread as the realization dawned upon him. Deepa then looked up at him with sad eyes and quickly dropped it in embarrassment as a blush spread through her beautiful face and neck. His precious wife, the love of his life was carrying his white boss' child in her womb. Looks like his boss was not as infertile as he had thought if he could impregnate Raj's wife after just one night of passionate love making. Raj's eyes dropped to her still flat tummy exposed through the pallu of her saree. Deepa's hands covered her stomach in a telling protective gesture as her motherly instinct kicked in. So, what was going to happen now? That was the million dollar question running through both their minds.

12