Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naked???" Ajay was so excited.

"No, not naked. Wearing a tank top and shorts. Her eyes were half closed. Her face was sweaty because it really was a hot day. And honestly, she just looked...tired. When I walked in, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a blank expression. Didn't say a word. I didn't know what to do. At that point of time, I had just heard what Raghu had said, so I expected her to be this willing and welcoming naked lady. Instead she was lying there almost motionless. I stared at her for a few seconds. Her top was drenched in sweat and I could see her nipples poking against it. I looked at her soft creamy legs extending out of her shorts and spread wide."

"You fucked her!" Anuj said.

"No, saab." Bhola said sharply. "I was just...confused. Finally she said in a tired voice, why are you here, did Rasul send you? I didn't know what to say. She then said, if you are here for what everyone else has done, just get it done with, I am too tired from kitchen work right now. And then she quickly pulled up her top to expose her tits. Oh god, such beautiful tits I have never seen even in porn magazines or video clips. Big, perfectly shaped, with nice erect nipples. She was lying on her back, so they were sort of hanging off her sides a little bit. But they still looked perfect. Instantly I got on the floor next to her and grabbed them. She looked into my eyes with that tired expression and I held one boob in each hand and massaged them. Then she sighed when I licked her nipples. And her breathing seemed to get a little heavier as I kept playing with her boobs. Occasionally I ran my hands over her smooth flat stomach. That made her shiver. I tried to put my hands into her shorts but she sharply said 'NO' so I didn't. Then she said, okay, enough, I have to get back to the kitchen. Obediently, I stood up. She rolled down her sweat soaked top and went to the kitchen. And I went back."

Everyone heard that slightly anti-climactic narration.

"That actually sounds...believable." Neel finally said.

"Well, it should, because it is true." Bhola said. "Her attitude was so tired and disinterested that I was sure Raghu had been lying."

"Or maybe she found Raghu handsome and you ugly." Ajay said, and we all laughed, even the young driver.

"So tell me, Bhola. You said she was a housewife. Didn't her husband find out?"

"No, he was too busy with work I think. We barely saw him. He used to leave for work early, and sometimes even go to work at night." Bhola said.

"Ooooh...surely there are a lot of stories about what happened when he went to work at night." Ajay said, excited.

Bhola looked at him and smiled. Then he looked at all of us.

"Another drink?" he held up his empty glass.

"Maybe you should take a break." I said, not wanting him to pass out.

But Anuj was already refilling his glass. Bhola took a sip and continued.

"There is one interesting story like that. After her husband went to work at night."

As soon as he said that, I felt a pit form in my stomach. For six years, I had wondered what happened on those nights that I had to go to office to attend calls. Purva always assured me that nothing happened. Apu was home after all, she indignantly said. What could she do. But her refusals had always struck me as a bit disingenuous. Now maybe I would find out something new. So I waited intently for him to elaborate.

Bhola took another long sip, and then swayed a little. He was drinking too fast. I was worried he might pass out any moment. So I gave him some snacks so there would be food in his system to absorb the alcohol.

"At night, we would all go back to our huts which were along the edge of the building site on the other side from where memsaab's house was. But occasionally some of us would hang out in the building at night, drinking or playing cards. At such times, it was understood that we not bother the memsaab. We could look at her through any open windows, but her husband and son used to be home. And we didn't want to ruin a good thing."

"Yeah, if her husband found out, he would probably have gotten you all arrested." Anuj said. I smiled at the irony in that comment.

"One night Raghu and I were sitting on the ground floor of the site, drinking and smoking, and looking at the house. We saw her have dinner with her family like every night. But then something interesting happened. The husband left the house and drove away. This intrigued Raghu. He was down a few drinks so it had made him even more reckless than usual. He said we should go over to her house. I asked if he had gone mad. What if the husband had just gone to buy milk or something. And what if Sajid found out? He was in his hut with his wife and kids. If he found out we had gone over without his permission, he would kick our asses."

"Plus her son was home." Neel said.

"That too. Raghu seemed convinced and dropped the idea. We sat there drinking and talking, watching as she cleaned the kitchen, then put her son to bed. We had seen this routine every night without disturbing her. Eventually the lights started being turned off one by one. Eventually we saw her head to the bedroom, which faced the site. Before she closed the window, she paused and noticed us sitting about 50 feet away. But in the darkness, I don't think she could see who were were."

He paused and looked at us, all listening intently. He smiled and took a big glug of the drink before continuing.

"Raghu was staring at the house. He then said it had been a long time since her husband left. Maybe she was alone for the night. I said so what? Her son was still there. And remember Sajid's rules? I told him we had already gotten to see and do more than we could have dreamed of. So he should not do anything stupid. But by now, Raghu had gotten even more drunk. He said screw Sajid, who made him the boss? He then walked up and went towards the fence. I walked with him asking him what he was thinking. He said we know her routine, we know what she would do next. I said yes, we do, but don't do anything stupid."

"What would she do next?"

"There was a balcony attached to the bedroom. That's where she would hang their clothes to dry every morning. And then every night, before sleeping, bring them in. So right on cue, the balcony door opened and she walked out. She saw Raghu and me standing by the fence, now just 20 feet away, and paused. I saw her frown a little at our unexpected presence. But ignoring us, she started taking the clothes down one by one. As she raised her arms to reach for the clothes, her big boobs swung up and down, reminding me of how perfect they were."

"What was she wearing?"

"A blue western dress of some kind that she often wore. Came down to below her knees and had buttons in the front."

I recognized what he was describing as one of the many housecoats Purva owned.

"Raghu was also staring at her with bloodshot eyes. She seemed a bit nervous at our unusual presence there at that time of the night, glancing at us a couple of times. Finally Raghu said loudly - where did your husband go? I was surprised at how loud he had been and looked around if anyone else was around. Her eyes also went wide in shock and she put her finger on the lip and softly said, not so loud. Raghu smiled and repeated the question in a softer voice. She said he had gone to office for some work. Raghu smiled and asked if we should come over. She looked horrified and said, don't be insane, come tomorrow in the day time if you must."

"Haha, what a slut." Ajay chuckled.

"Anyway, she took down about half the clothes and walked inside to put them away. That's when Raghu made an impulsive decision. Even as I tried to tell him to stop, he started scaling the fence and jumped over to the other side. When she came back out to the balcony to gather the rest of the clothes, that guy was standing in front of the balcony. She saw him and let out a soft shriek. And then said, what are you doing? He said please memsaab, I can't sleep. I think about you all the time. What is so great about that old fart Sajid? Give me a chance too. She looked angry and said, you are drunk. I can smell the alcohol on your breath. Then she looked at me and said, you seem sensible, please talk some sense into him. I tried. I said to Raghu don't be stupid. But he was already trying to climb into the balcony, which was only a little bit elevated from the ground."

"Oh wow! Things are getting very dramatic!" Neel said, sounding a little skeptical.

"Sab, you haven't heard the half of it. Memsaab tried to push him off the balcony but he managed to climb in anyway. And that's when I heard the sound of a vehicle. I had heard it pass by every night so I knew what it was. I said, police patrol! That made Raghu and memsaab both panic. The cops patrolled that area slowly every night flashing their torches all around, making sure nothing untoward was happening. In a few seconds, the police jeep would be close to where we were. They would see a laborer in a balcony with a memsaab and definitely stop to ask questions."

"Oh of course. Now police enter the picture. They also joined in to fondle the housewife? This is starting to sound like a low budget porno." Neel derisively laughed.

"No, they did not join in. Luckily, memsaab thought fast. She realized that opening the door, walking into the bedroom and closing the door would take too long. So she ducked down to hide from sight and pulled Raghu down with her. I instantly backtracked a few steps and turned to face away from the house. But sure enough, the cops saw me and I felt the torch light in my face. The jeep stopped. The sub-inspector asked, who are you and what are you doing? I told him I worked on the construction site and I was just taking a walk. He wasn't immediately convinced. So I had to go over to the jeep, talk to them and convince them I wasn't some thief looking to rob the house. Luckily one of the constables in the jeep remembered seeing me around so he was able to confirm my story. That took a few minutes."

"What was happening in the balcony?" Ajay asked in an eager voice.

"Hehehe, exactly. What was happening in the balcony is what I was also thinking?" Bhola said, taking a long pause for dramatic effect.

"Tell us!" Anuj and Ajay said in chorus. I found my own voice echoing the request.

"Okay, okay, I will tell you. The police were finally convinced that I wasn't a thief. But they warned me to not hang around and told me to go to bed. And as if to make sure, they stayed there. I was so torn. I wanted to find out what was happening with Raghu and memsaab. But I could not disobey the police. So I walked towards the hut. But then I had an idea. After I reached a point from where the cops could not see me, I made my way to the stairs in the back. And crouching, I went up to the second floor. I crawled to the edge from where I could look down into the balcony. And guess what I saw?"

"They were fucking on the balcony floor!" Ajay loudly said, clapping his hands.

"Yes, they were!" Bhola triumphantly said.

My heart sank a little as I heard that last line. Part of me was skeptical like Neel if this was true. But part of me also wanted to believe it to be true. It sounded so hot and perverted, my wife getting banged by yet another laborer in the middle of the night, hiding from the police, that maybe that's why she never told me about it. It was too risky. Many elements of the story checked out. Purva did end the night by bringing in the clothes and putting them away. We did have a balcony attached to the bedroom facing the fence. And the police car did do that slow patrol every night, since there had been a few robberies a few months before that.

"Details, Bhola, details!" Ajay begged.

"Memsaab was on her back, her housecoat completely unbuttoned. Raghu later told me that as they crouched, he started folding her and unbuttoning the coat, and although she resisted at first, she eventually gave in. He says that she then reached for his crotch and fished his dick out of his pants. And then asked him to fuck her. I don't know how true that is. My guess is, he took a chance and she was too awed by the situation to say no. Whatever the reality of how it started, by the time I saw them, her legs were locked around his waist as he was banging her in slow deep strokes. She had one hand on the back of his head, which meant she wasn't being forced. And her other hand was covering her mouth so she didn't make a noise loud enough for the cops to hear."

"Fuck man! A night romp in the balcony. Too good!" Ajay said. My dick was agreeing, because I was visualizing all this and sporting an erection that I had to hide with my pillow.

------

"I stayed there watching Raghu and memsaab go at it. Initially I had thought that Raghu had forced himself on her, and given the danger of being found by the police, she had reluctantly given in. But the more I watched, the more it became clear that the seemingly shy and demure housewife was a sex-starved slut. She was really enjoying getting fucked by him. Even from that high up, I could see that she was thrusting back against his thrusts. Occasionally she would kiss him, run her fingers through his hair, feel his back and chest. I suppose compared to old Sajid, the young buck Raghu was giving her more pleasure."

"Did she see you watching her?" Neel asked.

"Yes, in a couple of minutes, she noticed me watching. Our eyes locked. She looked a little embarrassed. But it didn't seem to change anything. If anything, she seemed to enjoy having an audience. I could see Raghu's naked ass flexing and unflexing as he pounded her cunt. And her toes kept curling and uncurling in pleasure. Finally Raghu's ass flexed one last time and for several seconds and I assumed he was pumping his seed into her. And then the expression on her face changed. She seemed really horrified by that and kept trying to push him off, but he was too strong. When he finally got off her, she seemed really upset. I could see her angrily saying something to him as she opened the door and walked inside, but he was laughing. He tried to go in behind her but she pushed him away. Finally he shrugged, pulled up his pants, and hopped back to the site after a short argument."

"What was the argument about?" Anuj asked, although I suspected I knew the answer.

"Raghu told me she was angry because he had cum inside her although she had told him not to. He seemed really pleased about it."

"Maybe he knocked her up." Ajay chuckled. And I cringed.

"So did you have a go at her next?" Anuj asked.

"No. Not at that time." he said, his voice trailing off. It seemed like he was about to pass out.

"Hey, wake up!" Ajay loudly clapped and Bhola opened his eyes wide.

"Sorry. I am very sleepy." he said.

"What happened next? Did you try your luck?"

"I was tempted to, but Raghu said I should let her cool off. She was really angry. And then he started describing the sex in great detail. I felt jealous of the asshole. I had been the nice sensible guy following the rules. He had been an overbearing bully..." his voice trailed off again.

"And yet he got to bang the hottie and you were left with blue balls." Ajay started laughing. Bhola just smiled and shrugged.

"Raghu and I talked about how to handle this. Obviously, there was no way we could tell Sajid or Rasul or anyone else about this. But what if she told them? The more we talked about it, the more scared Raghu got. He had broken the biggest rule of the game. And to make matters worse, had gotten her angry. He was sure she would tell Sajid and then he and his friends would thrash him. The next morning when I woke up, Raghu was gone!"

"Gone?"

"Gone! His clothes, his bedding, everything was gone. He had disappeared while I slept. Sajid found it odd and asked me about it because he knew we were close. I made up some story about him getting a telegram about his mother being sick. But I am not a great liar, so Sajid didn't sound too convinced. And his suspicions must have grown when we all visited memsaab in the morning for the usual tea break and fondling. She seemed in a very nervous mood herself. Usually she never spoke to anyone but Sajid and Rasul. but this time, she kept making eye contact with me. And seemed to have noticed that Raghu wasn't there."

"Did she tell Sajid eventually?"

"No, I think she was scared of him too. At one point when everyone was sitting in the living room talking but she was in the kitchen, I got up and collected the cups. I thought it would be an excuse to talk to her quickly. Sajid saw what I was doing and asked, going for a grope? I nodded. He said remember, stay above the waist. My hands were almost shaking when I went into the kitchen."

"What was she wearing?" Ajay asked, ever interested in details.

"She was wearing a blouse but with the bottom tied in a knot instead of buttoning it up, like fisherwomen do. No bra. And below the waist, she was wearing a short skirt that had given us glimpses of her panties all day. When I walked in, she was chopping vegetables. She saw me and gave me a meaningful look. I put the cups in the sink. She quickly looked around to make sure we were alone and then whispered, does he know? I shook my head. Then she said, where is the other guy? I asked who, Raghu? She said I don't know his name...the guy from last night."

"Damn! She didn't even know his name but let him fuck her!" Anuj said.

"I told her he had disappeared. Probably gone to his village. She nodded and asked me, are you telling Sajid? I was about to say, no, I won't. But then something inside me clicked and I said, why shouldn't I? And then I slipped a hand into her blouse and tweaked her nipple. She sighed and said, there will be unnecessary complications. Hearing her worried tone made me realize how wrong I had been. I thought she would tell him. Instead, she seemed desperate to keep it a secret."

"Ah ha! Bhola has leverage!" Ajay said.

"What?" the driver asked in confusion.

"Something to hold over her head. Negotiate with." Anuj explained.

"Hehe, yes." Bhola said and almost blushed.

"So...what did you do?"

"I said I would think about it. Then, not wanting to make Sajid suspicious by staying in too long, I fondled her boobs a little more and then left the kitchen."

"What next?" Ajay eagerly asked. I was curious too.

"That was the day I grew up, saab. In more ways than one." he slurred heavily and downed his drink. He was in quite a mood now.

"Explain!" Anuj said.

"I realized that to get what I want, I need to be aggressive and think like one of those guys. So that day, it was the same as usual. After we all left, we could go in ones and twos for short breaks to feel her up. The rule was again, stay above the waist. But I knew I had what you call leverage. So I didn't want to go with someone. I waited for a couple of hours until Sajid and Rasul had to work on a slab that they couldn't take a break from. And then I slipped away alone and went to the house, making sure no one was watching me."

"Go Bhola!" Ajay cheered.

"The door wasn't unlocked this time. I rang the bell. Memsaab answered, still in that tied up blouse and the short skirt. She saw me and then looked around, and asked if I was alone. I nodded and she let me in. I had been preparing myself to be bold like those other guys. So I wrapped my arms around her and put my hands on her ample ass. She squirmed but didn't push me away. She asked if I had thought about what we discussed earlier. I responded by putting my hand under her skirt and stroking her panties. That made my dick get hard and it pressed against her thigh. She looked into my eyes and said, please not this. This just makes things worse. I said, not for me."

"Damn!" one of the guys said.

"She was breathing heavily as I fondled her ass and then started pushing her panties down. With one hand she grabbed the panties and said, what if someone comes over. I told her everyone is busy. And then I kissed her. She seemed a little surprised, but soon kissed me back. She broke the kiss and asked, what is your name? I told her and she laughed saying I was not being very bhola. By then she had let me lower her panties. The skirt went next. And I got a full view of her smooth round naked ass. This gorgeous memsaab was in my arms, wearing just a knotted up blouse."