Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'"Fuck, that's hot." Neel said, squirming uncomfortably and reaching for a pillow.

"I took my dick out of my pants and then reached for her pussy and put my finger inside her. The first ever cunt I had put my fingers in. It was so wet and warm and squishy. She moaned, then then took a step back. Wait, not again, she said and ran towards the bedroom. I grabbed at her like an animal thinking she was refusing me. I ran behind her, catching up with her and grabbing her by her naked waist. Wait, she said again, halfway to the bedroom. Just be a little patient. But I was in no mood to listen. Or rather my virgin dick was in no mood to listen. I kept trying to mount her and she kept trying to run away. Finally we were in her bedroom when I knocked her down. She was on all fours, in perfect position for me to mount. I got on my knees behind her and was about to ram by dick inside when she reached for a drawer and said, put this on."

"Condom?" I asked, feeling a little relieved.

"Yes." he smiled.

"It took a lot of self control to agree to her request and put that condom on. But I knew it was the right thing to do. While I slipped the condom on, memsaab started untying her blouse. And soon she was fully naked." he sighed.

"Tell me you banged that slut hard." Ajay said loudly.

"As hard as I could. Long and hard." he said proudly.

"But you said you were a virgin." Neel sarcastically said.

Bhola smiled at him and nodded.

"Fine, you caught me in a lie. I banged her hard but not very long. I was a virgin so in barely 10 strokes, I was cumming inside the condom in her cunt. It was still amazing." he said. "She was a little amused by how quickly I came. I was breathless. She sat on the floor naked smiling. I said I had been waiting to do this since the first time I saw her and Sajid having fun through top window. She sounded confused, and said, she always closed windows before that. I said yes, but there it that top part of the window. I pointed to the one in the bedroom. And then I felt a shiver run down my spine. Through it, I could see a couple of Sajid's friends watching us. And in a few seconds, I saw an angry Sajid join them and look at us."

"Uh oh!" Neel said. "Another twist."

"What did you do?" Ajay asked.

"I was about ready to pee my pants but I wasn't wearing my pants. I quickly pulled them up. Memsaab had realized what had happened and her face was as white as a ghost. She started babbling some English curse words like fuck fuck and started putting clothes on. I ran to the window, opened it and saw that Sajid and his guys were running down the stairs. I was probably going to get thrashed by them. I ran to the front door, opened it, and saw they were close. So I ran to the kitchen and picked up the first knife I could find. Memsaab meanwhile came out fully clothed and looking terrified."

"A knife?"

"For self-defense. I had left the door unlocked. Sajid and his guys barged in angrily. He saw me holding the knife and said, you traitorous snake, put that knife down and face me like a man. I shook my head and held up the knife. He then yelled at memsaab, you slut, how many times I have told you that your ass belongs to me? She said sorry, but he forced himself on me. One of his lackeys said, no, we saw that she was happily getting fucked. Even gave him a condom. In this commotion, I was inching towards the door with my knife in front of me. Sajid was focused on memsaab. He said, what do I have to do to remind you that you belong to me? Tattoo my name on your ass? She was crying and saying sorry. By then I reached the door, stepped out and ran. Ran like hell."

"Ran where?"

"Just anywhere I could, as far away from there. A couple of those guys ran behind me, but soon gave up. I ran until I saw a city bus. Got on it, went to the train station. And used whatever money I had in my pocket to buy a ticket on the next train."

He fell silent.

"That's it?" Neel asked derisively. "No aliens or monsters or zombies in your story?"

"That is the end, saab." he said, sounding very sleepy and closed his eyes.

"Very nice story. Completely made up I am sure, but very nice." Neel said.

In response, Bhola snored.

"Bhola! Don't pass out!" Ajay shook the wiry young guy.

"Hmmmmm?" he said, with half closed eyes. But then his head rolled back again.

The guy had downed so much whiskey that it was a miracle he had stayed awake as long as he had.

"Hello, wake up!!" Ajay slapped his cheek a couple of times.

But it was no use. The guy had passed out.

"That was quite a yarn he spun." Neel said, getting up and sitting on the bed.

"You think it was all made up?" Anuj asked.

"No way." Ajay said, really wanting to believe.

"Come on, give me a break. It sounded like something out of a cheap porno novel. He probably read one of those. And kept feeding us the plot piece by piece."

"It did sound far-fetched." I said, not wanting to be the only one left out of opining on it. Although I was still in a bit of an emotional flux about this latest story.

"You guys live such sheltered lives. You don't know the kind of stuff that goes on with lonely housewives." Ajay said, refusing to let go of his conviction.

"Whatever." Neel did not seem like he wanted to argue about this. "It's very late. I am going to sleep."

"Me too." Anuj said.

Pretty soon we were all in bed, with Bhola snoring in a sitting position on the chair. I had trouble sleeping. I did not know what to make of all this new information. I did not know how much to believe. And I did not know whether to tell Purva about all this and ask her to either confirm or deny certain things. Although it was a fun and exciting phase of our life, we had moved on and Purva did not like it if I brought it up. So I wasn't sure if I could ask her many new questions that popped up in my head.

While Neel was right that many elements of the story sounded fantastical, only I knew that some details were true. For example he mentioned Sajid said something about tattooing his name on her ass. Is that why that had happened? She had "cheated" on Sajid and he had punished her by marking her in that way? And she felt ashamed about how vulnerable and promiscuous she had been with Raghu and Bhola, so she didn't tell me about them. But why would she hide it?

And the biggest question of them all. I picked up my phone and looked at the photo of my boys. Sameer didn't look like either of us. Purva had steadfastly maintained that every time she had sex with Sajid, it was with condoms. I had some doubts but I obviously had never voiced them. Even when she became pregnant just a month after all those events. But if what Bhola said was true, could he actually be the son of that guy named Raghu?

I was wide awake when everyone else woke up.

Bhola in the morning was badly hungover. And was a completely different person. When Ajay asked him for more details on the story, he feigned ignorance. When we told him about what he had said, he laughed and said he must have gotten drunk and babbled something.

"You just used a plot of some porno movie to entertain us, right?" Neel asked.

"Yes, saab." Bhola laconically said.

"Oh come on, all that was fiction?" Ajay sounded distraught.

Bhola shrugged and went to fetch the car. It was pretty early but we wanted to get back before rush hour traffic started.

As he drove us back to Delhi, Bhola kept being bombarded with questions by Ajay. But he stuck with the excuse that Neel had unwittingly provided him. He got drunk, carried away, and just made up a story to entertain us. Finally, Ajay gave up and everyone was silent.

Bhola was driving. I was in the passenger seat next to him. We were about half an hour from Delhi. My phone was on the seat next to me. And then it started ringing.

It was my wife calling from her mobile. The sound made Bhola instinctively look at the phone. He saw the picture displayed as the phone rang. His eyes grew large and wide as he recognized it and then looked at me.

"Eyes on the road." I said and answered the phone. "Hi Purva."

THE END