All Comments on 'Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend Ch. 02'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awful

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

what a wonderful mix of eastern sensuality and western liberalism...what with the payals and repeated mention of a woman's sexual independence. Truly charming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loving Indian Wife

Your stories are superb. Write on diverse heads like incest etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
continue more parts pls

could you pls continue more parts of this story, its beautifuly shaping up into a nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dileep should 'marry' her in front of her husband & then consumate thier 'marriage' with ther husband as a witness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why silent?

Why nothing from you for years? You write so well. Hoping you'll post some soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD READ: ****

She is a keeper.

In my next life i will hopefully marry a woman like she is. That's the key. If she is a true loving wife she will know how to seduce your friends and/or your bosses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dileep, be my best buddy & a dear family friend

You would enjoy the time in our home. My wife & i would wholeheartedly offer you our hospitality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE HAD A YEAR-LONG AFFAIR WITH MY FRIEND

My wife & i live on St. Martin island & we both work in time-share property management. My school mate & college buddy was in electronic security systems and was sent by his company to be in charge of training for a groop of island. He was spending up to 3 days a week on our island. He visited us often, we went out together, we made day trips to other islands. My wife & i occasionally had opposite shifts plus i worked mostly on the French side whereas my wife's office was near the airport & my friend's residence-cum-office.

Well, early in my marriage i noticed that my wife's sex drive was turbo charged. As she started losing inhibitions, she became more and more inventive and insatiable.

She loves to talk dirty in bed: "If we were captives & there was no way out, & they give you a choice who will fuck me - a Frenchman who eats pussy like oysters, a Jamaican with a foot long dick or a Dutch who's called Ass Buster... whom would you pick for me?" She has been wild... & then some. She is also very witty, intelligent, bright & elegant. Her ass & her legs are exquisite, the rest is A-. Unbeknownst to me i shared all of that with my so-called friend for 12 months. They were cought owing to the very technology (micro cameras etc) that his employer was supplying!

I knew she had not been faithful prior to that. I am a bit of a voyeur and i kind of was getting a kick out of that. I must tell you that her affair with my friend devastated me.

Don't ask me whether we are still together, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A VERY PRETTY WIFE WITH A STRONG LIBIDO SHOULD BE ALLOWED SOME LEEWAY

Men will always find the way to hit on her, & sooner or later, at least one of them will get lucky...

I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

Hi Rupanita,

I really like your stories. This one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it: five stars. In my book,

THIS STORY IS A MUST READ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous