All Comments on 'Indian Wife Is a Diwali Night Treat'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Excellent writing

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TO BE

expected

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Hi Shiprat,

I dont want to offend anyone, but i loved this version more than Aurelius' version.

Great Going.

Regards

Disha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write more

Here is a request to You and aureluis. I wanted to know how yashodhara was handled by the old principle and how he deprived her from coming. please write a story and entertain us.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 10 years ago
Very Nice and Hot

Shiprat,

Deliciously Hot and Languidly Erotic narrative..

aurelius1982aurelius1982over 10 years ago
Disha

That makes the two of us. I like this more too. :)

Time4moTime4moover 10 years ago
The build-up

I felt that beginning, build-up was a bit too long...but good one...keep it up..I mean....

desiboy69desiboy69over 10 years ago
My favourites Authors

Shiprat and Aurelius1982 are my 2 favourite Indian Wife story authors. Please, please, keep writing lots more stories!

I wish there was some kind of donate button that I could have used to really show my appreciation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best after long

One of the best stories after long while. .loved the build up .. keep pumping out more such stuff "typical Indian house wife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aurelius1982

Hi,

You are very gracious to say that.

When can we expect your next story. It been a long time and am dying to read more from you. Your construction workers is my all time favourite and it has helped me explore more of my fantasies and also ease out my husband a little bit too.

Thanks a lot for all those stories & cant wait to read more from you.

Muah!

Disha

atul_atsatul_atsover 10 years ago
well done

Let me also join the bandwagon to congratulate Shiprat for this amazing piece of literotica. No doubt this adaption beats the Aurelius 1982's version hands down. Aurelius' Bela story , however, continues to be my all time favourite in this forum. Good to see some quality writing from Indian writers here. Keep up the good work.

Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them coming

Shiprat,

Really great story telling here, would love to have you do A retelling from Bela's point view of shy Indian wife part 7. Hope to see more stories from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

Really loved your "Old man..."-story.

This one is boring.

tantrik721tantrik721over 10 years ago
Good Work

Wow...Wow.... thats a story telling, better than the original.

keep it up and wish to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thank you aurelius1982 & shiprat

I just realized i never left a comment on this story even though i read it a few times and had requested this. I am really grateful that aurelius1982 took up the suggestion to have this rewritten from the wife's point of you...and thanks to shiprat for doing such a great job.

luv

mili

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DIWALI NIGHT GANG BANG

The story is about a Loving Wife & her loving husband.

I like the story. But then, I love Indian Erotic Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like shiprat's stories in general. This one is no exception.

4.5/5.0 = 90% = A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shiprat depicts Indian milieu very well

Hi Ajit:

If you and your lovely wife plan a trip to Niagara Falls, you guys must be my guests. My uncle owns a lovely house on the Canadian side.

Golf corses are perfect on both side of the border. So are oulets malls.

As you know I live in Brampton ON, which all but borders Toronto. It is less than 100 miles away.

I know you hate both shopping & big cities, but i will gladly be her choffeur and guide whereaver she wants to go.

The 3 of us will have a lot of fun.

Kiss your gorgeus wife for me.

Your BFF,

Rajiv Chilaka

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shiprat wrote an excellent slut wife story which is also a love story

What i like about the wife is that she relentlessly does every willing men at the party, but afterwards goes home with her hubby. Their marriage (& relationship) are very unusual, strange, kinky... but it is obvious that they love each other in their own way.

I love Loving Wife stories in general & Indian Wife stories in particular. I am a sucker for the stories where the husband loves his wild wife & provides her with an emotional safe haven and anchorage.

♡ ♡ ♡

Years ago i walked out on my 25-year-old wife when i found out the company CEO (age 45) was fucking her. She begged me to take her back, to forgive her, but i wouldn't budge. 4 weeks later i realized i made a mistake & I ĺ begged her to take me back, but it was too late...

I still regret the fact i acted so hastily. She was a true LOVING WIFE.

WandererTonyWandererTonyover 8 years ago
Rare Female version

It is indeed rare to see female versions in good grammatical English in any erotic story site. Shiprat has done an excellent job here and sure hope to see more stories with more variety from her. I do love the elaborate narrations of female versions that is so missing in the zip zam male versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.55/5.0=91%)]! Bravissima, shiprat! You are one of the best writers of Loving Wives stories on Literotica. I love stories where the husband stands by his wife & doesn't abondon her no matter what: he always takes her home after the

I copied anon comment 01/05/16 & am pasting it in its entirety:

Quote:

shiprat wrote an excellent slut wife story which is also a love story

What i like about the wife is that she relentlessly does every willing men at the party, but afterwards goes home with her hubby. Their marriage (& relationship) are very unusual, strange, kinky... but it is obvious that they love each other in their own way.

I love Loving Wife stories in general & Indian Wife stories in particular. I am a sucker for the stories where the husband loves his wild wife & provides her with an emotional safe haven and anchorage.

♡ ♡ ♡

Years ago i walked out on my 25-year-old wife when i found out the company CEO (age 45) was fucking her. She begged me to take her back, to forgive her, but i wouldn't budge. 4 weeks later i realized i made a mistake & I ĺ begged her to take me back, but it was too late...

I still regret the fact i acted so hastily. She was a true LOVING WIFE.

End of quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very very well written. The storyline follows the same pattern as vintage feature porn movies. Action starts rather innocently, following the heroine's train of thoughts. Then the action becemes wilder and wilder and at the end there is a gang bang orgy.

I like Ajit's character very much. He and I have the same principle: if you bring your wife to a party, you must not leave the party without her.

RickystonisRickystonisalmost 3 years ago

It would be great if women cought her n punishment for humiliation ,n all write more about this ,take this plot into consideration

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can anyone help me does ajit know she is being fucking or don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she call Mohan or tried to get in touch with Prather?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really? such a load of BS. If such are the fantasies then it only points to lack of true happiness in real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...