Indiscretions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad I performed satisfactorily," he said.

Cindy pushed herself up on her elbow, and looked down at him. Bill caressed one of her pert breasts, making her shudder with the thrill. "Did you ever, you know, think about doing this with me before?" she asked. His hand was making her crazy!

Bill nodded. "I have to admit I have thought about it," he replied. "I've dreamed of making love with you from the first day you came to work for us, but I never thought it would happen."

"But you're married!" she exclaimed. "And your wife's so pretty!"

"You're right, Bonnie is attractive," Bill agreed. "But my being married has nothing to do with the fact that I wanted you. And I really did. Desperately."

"I don't understand," Cindy said. His insistent manipulation of her breast had the fires of need burning deep inside her again.

"I'm not sure I can explain," Bill continued, "All I know is that making love with you is wonderful. I've never experienced anything like it."

"Oh," Cindy said. At that point, all she knew was that his toying with her nipples had her vibrating with need again! She reached down between them and was surprised to find that he had a hard-on again. "You've got another hard-on!" she exclaimed.

"Ah, you seem to have a somewhat stimulating, uh, effect on me," Bill replied. "Question is, what are you going to do about the condition you have me in?"

"I have you...?" Cindy asked. She gave his erection a squeeze. "I'm not exactly calm and collected, you know! Do you have any idea how good what you're doing to me feels?"

"Oh?" Bill said. "You mean you like it when I do this?" He rolled atop her and began suckling her nipples, which again grew to rigid points.

Cindy decided not to talk any more. What Bill was doing to her felt too good! As he sucked her rigid nipples, one of his hands slid between her legs and his fingers began to explore her swampy hole. Soon he had her writhing and bucking with need again.

"I...I'm ready again!" she said urgently. "Please, Bill! Don't make me come without you!"

"I wouldn't think of doing that," Bill said. He rolled onto his back, pulling her atop him. "Your turn," he said. "I fucked you last time. This time, you fuck me!"

His rigid shaft was pressed between them, the length of it pressing against Cindy's belly. She kissed him, then raised her hips, freeing the fleshy shaft. As it stood up, the tip slid between her legs and slapped against her vaginal lips. She reached between them, held it steady, then lowered herself on it. As it slid into her, she could feel it opening her, stretching her, filling her, thrilling her.

"Oh God!" she murmured, "I...I think you're in me even deeper than you were last time!"

"Complaining?" Bill asked.

"Hell no!" Cindy exclaimed. She started rocking her hips and felt the hard, fleshy invader begin to stir her insides. "My God! Oh, no! Oh, no!" Once more stupendous feelings boiled up inside her. She sat up, then felt added thrills when his hands cupped her breasts and his thumbs struck sparks of excitement from her rigid nipples. Faster and faster she moved her hips, rocking, raising, and lowering them. Each movement brought her to new heights of rapture. Then she knew she was going to come again! She was coming!

"Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Aggainnnn!!!! Ohhhh!!! Again!!!!" she cried, "Ohhhh!!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!!! Again!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!! Ohhhh!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God, Bill!!! Oh, God!!! Gawwwwwwwdddddddd!!!"

Bill grasped Cindy's breasts tightly as his orgasm boiled up inside him and he erupted. "Unnnnhhhh!!! Unnnnhhhhh!!!! Take it!!! Take itttt!!!" he groaned, as his hot juices gushed into her.

Exhausted, Cindy collapsed on top of Bill and lay there, enjoying the way it felt to have his arms wrapped around her. Without intending to, she dozed off.

Bill realized Cindy had fallen asleep and gently rolled her onto the bed next to him. Then he bent and kissed her softly. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" he whispered.

Cindy started awake and sat up, at first scared. Then she remembered who was with her. "My God! Did we spent the whole night together?" she asked. She was afraid Bill's wife would find out what happened and she'd get fired. And she needed the job.

"No, you only slept for a few minutes," Bill told her.

"Good," she replied. She lay back down and stretched luxuriously. "Ohhh!!! God! You are such an unreal lover! I had no idea it was possible to be this satisfied!"

"I'm glad you liked the way I made love to you," Bill said. He drank in the way her body moved as she stretched.

"I didn't just like it, I loved it!" Cindy exclaimed. She rolled on her side to face him, pressing her body against his. "My God!" she gasped. "You're hard again!"

"I guess you bring out the beast in me," Bill said, grinning.

Cindy was surprised. Other men she'd been with had wanted her, too, but not like he did! He had a hard-on all the time! She was thrilled! His penis, erect and hard, jammed between her legs, brushed the soft lips of her already-quaking love-cave. "You must bring out the beast in me, too," she said, quivering as his hands began sliding up and down her back and playing with her ass. "Because I'm turned on, too." She began to rock her hips, loving the delightful way his cock rubbed against the lips of her vagina. "Don't make me wait!" she urged softly. "I want you again!"

"I won't," Bill replied and rolled on top of her. He raised his hips and the blood-engorged tip of his rod slid between her silken lips, then he plunged downward and felt her exquisite warmth engulfing him as he slid into her. Hilted all the way, he raised himself up on his arms, keeping his hips pressed against her.

"Ohhhh!!! Yesssss!!!" Cindy murmured. "I can't get enough of you!" Her body shook from the force of his thrusts and she loved it! She couldn't believe how good he made her feel! Exquisite sensations shot through her, bubbling and boiling, superb feelings, growing and spreading. "God! You make me feel so good!" she sighed, locking her legs behind his. Suddenly, it was happening again!

"Yesssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" she hissed. Her legs clamped around him and her hips thrust against him urgently. "Good!!! Oh!!! God!! I'm commminnnngggg!!! Yesssss!!! Yessss!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!"

"Me, tooo!!!!" Bill groaned and felt his hot fluids spew into his lover once again.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!!!" Cindy moaned when his spewing fluids gave her even more you, "Give it to me!!! Give it to meeeeee!!!!"

Once again spent, they lay in each other's arms. Cindy kissed Bill softly.

"I really should get going," he said. "I hate to, but I really do need to get home."

"I know," she said. "I guess I don't have to tell you I'm sorry you have to go."

They got up. Bill got dressed and Cindy slipped on a robe. She hated the idea of his leaving, but she was also a realist. If he didn't come home, his wife would start to wonder, and she already had the feeling Bonnie didn't like her very much.

"Do...do you think...maybe you...you might come over for coffee after work some night?" she asked as she walked toward her front door with him.

"Would you like me to?" Bill replied.

"Ah...yeah...ah...I sure do!" Cindy said, hugging him.

"Then I will," he said, smiling.

12