Indoctrination 03: Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her hands around his shaft, one atop the other, leaving at least three inches still protruding from her top hand, just as she had envisioned. She slowly stroked her two hands up and down the entire length, taking measurement of his length. His cock was easily eleven inches, but it was surprisingly slim. I could see by the way her hands gripped it that it was much thinner than mine. Maybe it would thicken up when it got hard. As it was, it looked out of proportion and unappealing to me, but then I'm not the one about to have it stuffed inside my vagina.

She leaned forward and sucked the head into her mouth and began moving down the shaft, more and more of him disappearing between her lips. My own cock began to stir inside my slacks. She had removed her top hand and was near the bottom one when she stopped and began to gag. She pulled back and tried again, moving toward her her hand wrapped around the base. Again she got close and began to choke and gag. She pulled back again and concentrated on what she could fit in her mouth, periodically trying again to get at least to her hand. It was just too much.

"Don't worry," he finally said, "I haven't found anyone yet that can take it all. But like I tell the others, you can practice on me any time you want." Damn, he is an arrogant son of a bitch, I thought.

With that she released her grip on his dick and stood up. Reaching up inside the hem of her chemise she hooked her thumbs inside the Brazilian cut thong and worked it down over her hips. She kicked them to the side with the dress after stepping out of them, then laid down diagonally across the bed and spread her legs invitingly, her stiletto encased feet flat on the bed.

"Okay, come here and fuck me with that thing." By now I had pulled my stiffening member from my pants was slowly stroking it to length while peeking through the window enjoying my wife's lewd behavior.

He kicked off his flip flops and stepped out of his shorts before climbing on the bed, kneeling between my wife's open legs. He laid his penis on her tummy--reaching nearly to her navel--and looked at her smugly as if to say, "Look how far that things gonna be inside you." She looked at it with a mixture of anticipation, concern and wanton desire showing on her face.

He grabbed his dick giving it three strokes before placing the head at the slick opening between her legs. He leaned forward slowly, driving the head past her lips and into her wet canal. She instantly moaned appreciation and brought her hands up to his hips while his cock continued sinking into her depths as he moved forward. At about the three-quarter mark her face winced and I could see her using her hands on his hips to hold him off.

"Ow, ow, ow.... Easy, easy," she said, "I'm not used to all that."

He stopped his forward assault and pulled back until just the head remained inside her, then slowly began his ascent again. He got just past the previous point, and again she pushed back.

"Ow, ow..."

This continued, each stroke a bit deeper, each met with an "Ow." But then the ows got fainter and with the next stroke it became an "Oh," and then another, and another. Nathan got a wide smile across his face as if some milestone had been reached. Her hands relaxed on his hips, no longer holding him off, and two strokes later moved to his ass where she reversed the intent and pulled him in. With each following stroke her feet lifted higher off the bed until her thighs were doubled back and she was bent nearly in half. She grunted obscenely now with each downward thrust, his cock bottoming out in her deep cavern. I could hear his scrotum slap against her ass. He had picked up the pace and was really plowing in and out of her. Between grunts with each outward stroke she would moan encouraging words.

"Oh, fuck, no one... ugh... has ever been... ugh... ever been so deep... ugh... mmmm, you're touching... ugh... touching places no one's been before... ugh... oh, mmm... ugh... slow down, baby... ugh, fuck... it's not a race..."

Those last words obviously fell on deaf ears. He actually seemed to pick up the pace a little and was taking quick short strokes deep inside her. I could see and hear that she was building up to an orgasm and it wouldn't be long now if he kept fucking her hard. I was steadily stroking my own cock, wanting to time my own orgasm to hers.

"I'm gonna cum," he exclaimed.

"No, no, no... not yet... ugh... not yet!" I silently echoed her sentiments.

But it was too late, he was already past that point of no return. He buried himself deep in her pussy and held it there while he dumped his seed. She was frantically rubbing her pussy against the base of his cock, desperately trying to reach the orgasm that was just within reach, but now fading away. Her moans of delight turned to those of frustration. I stopped stroking and felt my dick start to go limp.

"Damn, that was good," he said after rolling off my wife unceremoniously and laying down beside her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she said with a touch of sarcasm. "You better get going, though, my husband is probably just around the corner and could be here any minute now." Clearly she was anxious to get rid of him, obviously disappointed and frustrated with his performance, but to her credit she was being completely honest with him; I was just around the corner.

They both climbed off the bed--he pulled on his shorts and stepped into his flip flops, she pulled down her chemise to cover her privates as if suddenly developing some modicum of modesty. I heard her heels on the floor as she walked him to the door and again when she headed back to the bedroom. I saw her walk in and directly to the French doors leading to deck which she opened, then poked her head out and spoke to me.

"Hey you little perv," she said with a smile, "did you cum?"

"No."

"Good, get in here and take your clothes off," and she disappeared back into the bedroom.

I walked in and saw her on the bed, legs bent at the knees and opened to expose her wet slit where her fingers were dancing across her clit. "Hurry up and get those clothes off so you can finish what he started."

I watched my wife rub her clit while I undressed and by the time I was naked, I was sporting a full erection again. I climbed between her legs and she instantly grabbed my cock and placed it against her opening. In perfect concert I moved forward, she placed her hands on my ass to pull on me, then raised her butt off the bed and arched her back to meet my thrust. I slipped in easily until my pelvis was resting against her vulva. She threw her head back with eyes closed and sighed loudly.

"Oh gawd you feel so fucking good," she moaned. She settled her ass back to the bed and raised her feet in the air to allow me the deepest penetration possible. I began fucking her slowly, sliding my full length in and out of her wetness.

"Your pussy feels so good around my cock. I thought you'd be goopier..." I said to her.

"Oh, honey," she started, "with that much dick, he shot that load so deep in me that yours would never reach it." Ouch. I know she didn't mean that to be mean spirited. It was factually true, after all, but it still did sting a little. That sting didn't last long, however, as she continued, "Mmm, Jesus, you feel good inside me. Why would God give a guy a dick like that and not teach him how to use it? Huh? What the fuck was She thinking? Oh, gawd, that's good... mmmm... yeah... I love how you fuck me... he needs to learn how to do this... he needs your How To Fuck Class... oh... yeah... harder... please? Fuck me harder!"

Her moans escalated to a screaming orgasm as she arched her back and pulled me in as I reached my own climax. I felt her entire body shiver as the euphoria washed over her. We settled back to the bed and remained in copulation while catching our breath. She cooed and purred affectionate praise of my prowess in bringing her pleasure while softly kissing my lips with passion. "Ooo, I can feel Nathan's cum sliding down and pooling with yours," she whispered against my lips while wiggling her pelvis a little.

"Speaking of Nathan," I said, "how did all that come about?"

"Well, why don't you be a good little cumsucker and clean up your mess down there while I tell you all about it. While you're at it, clean up Nathan's mess, too; he doesn't have the manners to clean up after himself," she purred with giggle.

I slid down between her legs and started tonguing her pussy, which was lusciously creamy with two loads of ejaculate running out. As I licked and sucked I listened to her relay how Nathan ended up at the house this afternoon. She told how she was out with Sarah and others having a liquid lunch to celebrate Sarah's recent promotion. After her second margarita she was feeling the effects, not only in her head but her pussy as well. Nathan had been sending her suggestive flirty texts every day since Sunday, and she had been replying equally as flirty, thinking nothing would come of it. But today the third margarita was doing the thinking for her. He asked what she was doing, she replied she was having lunch with colleagues, he offered to feed her some dessert, and the fourth margarita said, "Okay." She gave him directions to the house, called me to come home, "and you watched the rest," she finished just before climaxing.

I climbed back up to lay beside her while she caught her breath. We cuddled and snuggled for a while, then decided to stay in, order pizza and go to bed early. We both slept very well anticipating the next night's possible scenarios that may occur while having dinner at Tom's house.

The next morning I was enjoying my coffee on the sofa while perusing the Internet when my wife walked in dressed in white capris, a light linen top with plunging neckline and three inch wedges. I could scarcely make out the thong and bra she wore underneath. What a sexy outfit, I thought, she looked marvelous. Carrying her purse and with sunglasses propped on her head, she told me she was headed out. "Where ya goin'?" I asked.

"I have a hot date tonight with a prospective new client, who's gorgeous, and I've insisted that my equally handsome manager be with me, as well," she replied with a smile. I felt tingles run through my body and my dick twitched a little. She was clearly getting into character, and it was pretty hot. "I'm going out to get fluffed and puffed with a mani-pedi and have my hair done. I think I'll run over to that lingerie boutique and pick up something special for tonight, too." She gave me a wink as she leaned down to give me an air kiss on the cheek, then walked out the door. Damn, her ass looked good in those pants.

Late that afternoon she called me into the bedroom. "Zip me, please?" I zipped up her dress and admired how nice she looked in the sleeveless summer outfit, her hair in a loose up-do piled atop her head. The dress was a white cotton A line with a large violet and purple flower pattern that ended just above the knee of her bare legs. She wore white flat sandals to give it all a very nice conservative suburban housewife look. I chose knee length shorts, polo shirt and boat shoes.

"You look nice," she complimented. "But take off those shorts and underwear," she directed.

"Why, what's wrong with them?"

"Nothing's wrong with them," she said as she walked over to her dresser and pulled an item out of the top drawer and walked back to me. I noticed she was carrying the cock cage and a pair of satin boyshort panties. "Remember the other night you said you'd have trouble concentrating on operating the camera for Tom and me if you had a hard dick? Well, I have a solution to that problem." She put the cage around my soft cock and snapped the lock shut, then placed the key on the nightstand. "Put these panties on, too. That should persuade you to not even open your fly while we're there," she smiled at me. After I pulled the panties over my hips, she stood in front of me with a sexy grin. "Damn, that's a hot look. If we didn't have an appointment tonight, I'd fuck you right here, right now."

"'That would be kinda hard to do with my cock caged the way it is" I said a little sardonically.

She got a huge grin on her face, "Oh no, baby, you wouldn't be fucking me. I'd bend you over that bed right there, pull down those satin panties of yours and fuck your brains out, missy." For emphasis she reached out and twisted my nipples through my shirt. The sensation shot from my nipples to my dick, making my knees go weak and almost buckle, which garnered a throaty giggle from her. She just called me missy?

"Now pull your pants up and put yourself together. I need you to grab those two bottles of Chianti on the kitchen counter; we're taking those with us. I'll be ready to go in a few minutes, I just need to grab a couple things."

As we left the house I commented on the exceptionally large purse she was carrying for a short evening. "Work clothes," she smiled a wink at me.

We found Tom's house easily and had a wonderful dinner of grilled chicken and vegetables. Traci had a glass of wine before dinner, two during, and was now sipping on a fresh refill while we sat in the living room chatting. The room was smartly furnished with an overstuffed U-shaped large sectional sofa that had a chaise lounge on one end. At the other end was a stylish end table, which upon sat a GoPro camera with an extension handle. My wife made note of the camera when we entered the room and smiled at me with a twinkle in her eye.

I sat on the end of the U near the end table, while Tom and my wife were snuggled close in the center. The four glasses of wine had served their purpose; Traci appeared very relaxed and receptive. She had tucked her feet up under herself and wrapped her arms around Tom's upper arm while she listened with captivated interest to stories of his adventures in the woods. She was being playfully flirtatious and amorous, giggling and laughing easily at Tom's jokes and innuendoes. The hem of her dress had risen up her leg and he was freely rubbing her bare thigh. I could tell by her parted lips and come-hither eyes that she wanted him, and her occasional squirming told me her panties were no doubt drenched.

"I'm going to go powder my nose," she announced as she got up from the couch. She stepped over to where I was sitting and placed her lips close to my ear to whisper, "When I text you, start the camera, and remember, I love you more than any man in the world." She stood up and turned her back to me. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Unzip me, please?"

I stood up behind and slowly pulled the zipper down her back, all the while the realization loudly echoing through my mind, "You're helping your wife undress so she can fuck another man in front of you." Those earlier feelings engulfed me again--lust, desire, jealousy, envy. But the words she had just said to me where fresh in my ear, "I love you more than any man in the world." I knew this was just role playing for her, a character she was going to become. She was doing this for me as much as for herself, using Tom as a prop for our pleasure.

She walked out of the room and turned the corner towards the hall bathroom. As if reading my mind, Tom said precisely what I was thinking, "Damn, she's got a great ass." We made small talk while we waited for my wife's return. He offered many complimentary remarks of her beauty, charm and sexiness, and then pressed me to confirm I was okay with him being intimate with her. I assured him I was, and reminded him that I'd already watched them once, albeit remotely. I told him how she has been looking forward to this evening and having fun getting into character as a porn star playing the part of his evening escort. That put a big warm smile on his face. I didn't, however, go into detail about the tumultuous conglomeration of emotions racing through my head. I'm sure I'll sort those out as the evening progresses.

I heard the distinct ding on my phone when my wife's text message arrived. It read simply, "Ready or not..." I grabbed the camera from the end table and pushed the record button just as I heard the unmistakable click-click-click of her heels on the tile floor. As she rounded the corner and stepped in the room, I nearly dropped the camera. I heard Tom mumble under his breath, "Holy fuck, she...is...hot!"

I focused the camera on her as she enticingly glided across the floor in her 4" stiletto pumps, her swaying hips fluid and mesmerizing. Her legs appeared long and sleek encased in black silk stockings secured with garters. Over the garters she had pulled on a pair of boyshorts made of orchid colored French lace with a wide satin waistband. You could distinctly see she had trimmed her blonde pubic mound into a narrow landing strip. The garters were hanging from a magenta merry widow made of satin with plum colored lace as trim and the cups of the underwire bra. The boning in the merry widow accentuated her hourglass figure, and the lace demi cups created ample cleavage that put her breasts on mouthwatering display, the tops quivering slightly with each step she took. The look on her face was a lascivious combination of confidence, determination and wanton lust. Her mulberry painted lips had a seductive smile, and her smoldering eyes were entrancing with the smoky purple hues and catwing liner. Her golden tresses cascaded across her shoulders, floating softly in the slight breeze her movement created. She walked to within three steps of where Tom sat slack jawed and mesmerized, placing a hand on her cocked hip.

"Where are your manners?" she said in a silvery whisper. "Don't you stand to greet a lady when she enters a room?"

He jumped to his feet and she closed the gap between them like a cat on its prey. She placed both hands on his chest, then slid the left up along his neck and behind his head to pull his lips down to hers. As they kissed passionately, his hands slid down her back and cupped the lower half of her butt cheeks her panties left bare. She slid her hand back to his chest and broke the kiss, pushing away at the waist just enough to look him the eye, yet allow his grip to remain on her derriere.

"Hi, my name is Naomi, I'm your girlfriend for the evening," she said in her sultry voice. Naomi? I wonder where she came up with that name. It is cute, though. He didn't miss a beat and understood the game right away.

"I'm Tom. My girlfriend all evening?"

"Mmm, as much as I'd love to spend all night with someone as handsome as you, the Agency told me your donation covered 90 minutes with a complimentary souvenir video. The Agency also provided a videographer that I've brought with me." Neither of them so much as turned to acknowledge me. She began to unbutton his shirt as she continued, "An entire evening would require a much more substantial donation. You can contact the Agency for details if you need them in the future." She looked up at him with an I-hope-you-do look while she slid her hands up to his shoulders to slide his shirt off.

"I see you don't want to waste any time," he grinned.

"Time is money, sweetie. You paid very good money to have me, and I intend to show you a very good time." She stretched up and kissed him while her hands unfastened the belt buckle, button and zipper of his shorts. She broke the kiss and slowly trailed kisses down his torso, dragging her fingernails lightly behind until her face was even with the prominent bulge where his shorts were splayed open. She grabbed hold of his shorts and briefs on each side and began to pull them down as one. Her eyes opened wide and she caught her breath as his manhood was exposed. She let his shorts fall to his ankles as she wrapped her delicate hand around the base of his member.

"Oh. My." She looked up at him wide eyed and mouth agape. "I didn't realize you were bringing such a large dish to the party, baby. You should have gotten a luxury discount for the size of this thing," she said smiling while slowly running her hand along the length. I zoomed the camera in on her hand and took note that she couldn't come close to touching her fingers around his girth. He looked to be at least one and a half times thicker than my own dick, about the size of my wrist. I comforted myself with the observation that he didn't appear as long as me, though. I estimated him to be a little less than seven inches. I took some solace in that.