Indoctrination 03: Starlet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her wet tongue around the head, then let it slip between her lips as they continued down his shaft. She looked up into his eyes and bobbed back and forth, using one hand on his thigh for balance, the other massaging his scrotum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at him as she lightly raked her teeth over the sensitive head, then plunged her lips down the shaft again until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She held him deep in her mouth for some time, and I knew from experience she was working her tongue along the sensitive underside. He moaned deeply. She pulled back and smiled up at him while kissing the swollen crown. She repeated the sequence several more times; bob, rake, deep throat, kiss; bob, rake, deep throat, kiss... It was incredibly erotic to watch from this perspective as the head slid between her lips and the shaft disappeared in her mouth. It was clear from the look on her face and the throaty mewing noises that she was thoroughly enjoying what she was doing. Her undulating hips said she was ready for more, though.

She stood and kissed him passionately while stroking his cock with both hands. She turned her head towards me and offered her neck to him to nibble on. She looked at me with heavy lids and said, "Set the camera on the table and come here." I sat the camera down so it pointed at her and Tom, and walked over to them, where Tom was still nibbling and kissing her neck while she moaned and squirmed. "I want you to take my panties off so Tom can fuck your wife," she whispered to me breathlessly.

I knew what she was doing. She was not only exerting a semblance of control over me, but also making peace in her mind by equating my removing her panties as giving her permission to fuck another man. I have to admit it was an extremely erotic gesture. I lowered myself to her hip level to remove her panties but stopped momentarily to watch her hands massage his hard swollen cock. I'd never seen something like that so close up. I wondered to myself what it must feel like to have a hard cock like that--someone else's cock--in your hands. I decided to ponder that later and moved behind her, gently grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs.

She stepped out of her panties while simultaneously moving Tom backwards the two steps to the couch, where he sat down with his huge erection pointing to the sky like a flag pole. I quickly grabbed the camera and focused between his legs at seat level in time to watch my wife straddle his lap, grab his cock and aim it towards the wet folds of her pussy. The fingers of one hand spread her lips open, while the other guided the bulbous head between them. She slowly sank down, impaling herself on his huge shaft. She continued down until she was sitting on his thighs, his cock as deep as it would go. She paused with her hands on his chest, breathing heavily and mouth agape. He reached up and massaged her breasts through her merry widow, while tingles raced to my groin.

"Oh, Jesus, honey, I've never felt this full before, never so stuffed. This feels so fucking good." I think she might have meant that for both of us, but either way, hearing her gush so lewdly was incredibly hot. My cock tried to grow with a twitch. She rose up until he was nearly out and then sank back down again, landing with a grunt. She continued this up and down, alternating with rocking her hips to rub her clit against his cock shaft. I moved from between their legs capturing her pussy lips gripping tightly to his large shaft as she rode up and down, to behind the sofa where I caught the look of erotic bliss on her face.. He continued to play with her breasts and pinching her nipples, while she rode him until she screamed in orgasm. Damn, I thought, I've never gotten her to cum on top of me. She leaned forward, laying her heaving bosom on his chest and kissed him hard while she caught her breath. A few moments later she moved off his lap and laid on the chaise section with her legs spread.

"Come over here and stick that wonderful thing back inside me," she pleaded. As he was getting up, I moved between her legs to get a shot of her freshly fucked pussy. Her cunt was gaping open, indicative of the size of his pole, and was glistening with her juices. She laid there rubbing her clit while he moved between her legs. Her face had wanton lust written all over it as he placed the head of his penis against the opening and held himself there as he studied her face. He slowly slid inside, his cock moving effortlessly with her pussy as wet as it was and accustomed to his girth. As if mechanically connected, as his cock slid in, her legs lifted in the air until the toes of her pumps pointed to the ceiling. The deeper he penetrated her, the wider her eyes got until his balls rested against the cheeks of her ass, then they rolled back into her head and her lids fluttered. A long low moan escaped her throat.

He slid nearly all the way out, then in again. In and out, in and out...he maintained a steady rhythm pummeling her cunt. She became reduced to a cacophony of lewd mutterings and moans, with an occasional pornographic declaration of his prowess thrown in for good measure during her orgasms. I moved the camera to capture her face during these moments, then went back to capture his huge organ wreaking havoc on her vagina. His pace eventually quickened, becoming more forceful until with a final lunge he held deep and grunted. I could see his scrotum and cock flex and pulse as he dumped his seed in her. She clutched his ass firmly with her fingers and held him tight to her.

After a brief rest while catching their breath, Tom rolled off my wife. I moved in so the camera could capture the large opening his tool left in her cleft, zooming in while she used her fingers to expose her still hardened clit. The copious load of cum he left was conspicuous as it began to pool at the opening, a pear shaped drop threatening to overspill and run down the crack of her ass. She looked at me with heavy lids and a satisfied smile.

"My boyfriend doesn't like fucking a sloppy pussy, so I'll need you to clean up that goopy mess so we can get started on round two," she said lecherously. Then she turned to him and continued, "Tom, be a sweetie and hold the camera for my assistant, I'd like record of his performance for the Agency. The Agency is contemplating adding fluffer services in the future, so his willingness to follow direction is of interest."

"Fluffer services, eh? Interesting," he said with a favorable grin.

I could feel my face flush, but also my cock twitch in its confines. So many emotions coursing through my mind at the same time right now. Could I do that; suck a guy clean? On my own accord? I just don't know... but the thought was intriguing and my cock tried to swell more against the confines.

After I sucked and licked all of his cum from her opening, she moved over to him and began kissing and caressing him again. She moved down and took him in her mouth again until he was fully erect, and then proceeded to fuck him with enthusiastic abandon. She took him in multiple positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, over the armrest, against the wall, and finally finishing with good old fashion missionary. This time, however, they had slowed down while he was on top. There was a lot of kissing and caressing and whispers and neck nibbles and more of her orgasms. It was sensuous and romantic, non-rushed and leisurely. Again she began a constant dialogue of lecherous and bawdy encouragement that excited his pace and rhythm to reach his finish, which he did in loud fashion. She asked for it harder, and he gave it to her, until they both orgasmed with a grunt and scream.

"I think I went over my 90 minutes," he said apologetically.

"That's no problem at all," she said with a genuinely satisfied smile. "Consider it a thank you from the Agency for your large contribution."

Again I cleaned her up while Tom held the camera and my cock ached against its cage. When I was finished, my wife slipped her dress over her lingerie, stuffed her panties in her purse, and Tom walked us to the door. They exchanged a deep passionate kiss before Tom thanked us for the visit and she thanked him for being such an obliging host and sharing his endowment.

Ten minutes into our drive home she broke the silence, "Gawd that was amazing." Then she turned in her seat to look at me. "Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you for being the best husband a woman could ever possibly dream of." She leaned over and kissed my cheek while resting her hand on my thigh.

"Hell, I didn't do anything; you and Tom did all the work," I smirked.

"You know what I mean," as she slapped my thigh playfully. "Thank you for loving me enough to allow me to enjoy that."

"You're very welcome, sweetheart; I enjoyed it, too, but probably not near as much as you did judging by the number of orgasms you had and the noises you made. Wow."

"You liked all that?" she said with a huge animated smile.

"Yeah, that was really hot. I wish I could make you cum like that in those positions," I said with a slight bit of regret in my voice, but I don't think she caught it.

She giggled that incredibly cute sexy giggle she has. "Okay, you gotta promise not to tell him this, but I kinda exaggerated those a little...well, maybe a lot." Her face was lit up with a huge smile. "They sounded real?"

"They weren't?"

"Honey... you know I can't cum in those positions, only when you're on top. But a good escort makes her client feel like he's the best sex she's ever had, so I took a little theatric license to help him believe that," she said matter-of-factly, almost professionally.

"Well, it sure sounded like he was the best you'd ever had."

"Sweetheart, you're the best sex I've ever had," and she kissed my cheek. "He did make me cum twice while he was on top, though, which was nice. But the rest was for his benefit, and yours, too," she said with a smile. "The hardest part," she continued, "was not having an orgasm while you were sucking his cum out of me. Gawd, I love how you eat me, but I couldn't have an orgasm by someone other than my client, ya know."

"Well, it was pretty fucking hot. My cock was trying like hell to bust through this damn cage."

"Then let's get you home and out of that thing so you can be paid for being such a great assistant and cameraman," she whispered while rubbing up the inside of my thigh.

"Mmm, yeah? You're ready for round three already?" I asked hopefully.

"Not a chance," she replied. "After the beating my pussy took from his huge cock, I'm in no shape--literally--for your dick. Probably won't be for a few days, either, until it tightens back up. But ya know," she whispered close to my ear, "I can have the Agency send Colette over for a few days. She's specializes in French lessons and matters of discipline." She ran her tongue along the outer edge of my ear. "Would you like that, chéri?" My cock twitched and throbbed and danced in its cage.

Damn, my wife is amazing and sexy; she gives me reason every day to love her all the more.