Indoctrination 02: Potluck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally I would glance around the room to ensure I wasn't bringing any undue attention to myself. I respect my husband tremendously, and won't do something that may embarrass him in front of our friends. With most of our friends being pretty much of the vanilla variety, it wouldn't look good to have a man I've just met feeling me up, let alone act on my impulse to lean forward and shove my tongue down his throat while I impale myself on his stiffened manhood.

No one seemed to be paying any mind to us, thankfully. I saw my husband across the room listening to Rhonda's nattering, who seemed pretty tipsy. She was touching him a lot, too, during the conversation. There were two other men there, as well, so he was safe, and she was no doubt loving the attention. The crowd had thinned out quite a bit, only a handful of people remaining. Someone had dimmed the lights in our bar a tad.

"You throw a great party; obviously you know how to show people a good time," he said with a suggestive gleam. Wow, I thought, that was loaded with innuendo. Well, I can play that game, too.

"Thank you. We like to make sure people satisfy their hunger and leave here with a smile on their face."

"Hmmm, I see. I wish I could stay all night to see what else is on the menu, but I have to leave soon," he said with a little frown.

I poked by lower lip out for a second, and then asked, "You have a hot date tonight?" And then I realized we hadn't talked about his love life at all, so I tilted my head and asked, "I'm sorry, this is probably none of my business, but since it's my house and I can blame being nosey on the alcohol, do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Significant other...s?"

He laughed, "No, no, and no. And no, I don't have a hot date. I'm meeting some guys so we can get an early start in the morning to head up in the hills." He paused, then continued, "I was seeing someone for a long time, but they got too possessive and didn't like being spontaneous or being out in the wild. Didn't want to hike naked."

Okay, I'm sure that last bit was just to gauge my reaction, but holy shit, was that a hot image to contemplate. I'd hike behind this man for hours just to watch his ass. I wonder if he noticed me squirm just then. "You hike naked?" I asked with raised brows.

"If I'm on a trail that I know I won't offend anyone."

Lord, who could possibly be offended by seeing this man naked? "So, what's too possessive?"

"Oh, they'd get pissed if I looked at anyone else, or talked to anyone. And don't even think about innocent flirting. Holy shit." He rolled his eyes.

"Is that what this is? Innocent flirting?" I asked and gave his thigh a light squeeze.

"That's up to you," he replied with a grin. I could feel myself blush, and looked down at my lap. Then I glanced at his crotch and suddenly became aware of a sizeable bulge there. I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes again.

"So how long ago did you break up?"

"About seven months ago. I've been out with a few women since, but none of them worked out."

"How come?"

"Again, too possessive. Seems all the single women in my age bracket are looking for a security blanket, they all seemed to be in a rush to get serious and exclusive. And I don't mean to sound arrogant, but they weren't all that bright, either. They couldn't carry on an intelligent conversation. I mean, they don't have to be Mensa members, but they should at least possess the mental furniture to discuss current issues with rationale and logic. Which is something very attractive about you, by the way... along with your delightfully sexy physical attributes."

We never broke eye contact. "Thank you," I said, and blushed again. "So you don't want to get serious or be exclusive? You're a hit-it-and-quit-it kind of guy?" I asked playfully. Just thinking of being his one night stand made me wet and tingly.

"Hmph," he smirked, "not at all. I like having familiarity, which implies long term. But I don't want the exclusiveness, per se. I guess I don't want the monogamy, I want some friends with benefits." He thought for a second, reflecting. "That makes me sound like a man-whore, but I'm really not. I just like to have fun, explore and experience new things and people."

"Mhmm, I get it." And, oh, do I have a spot on me I'd like you to explore. I'll even be your two and three night stand. The alcohol had definitely worked its way to my pussy and I was horny as fuck. Having this Adonis constantly touching me wasn't helping my resolve much.

"You know," I said with my drink's straw resting gently on my lower lip, "maybe you should try dating married women." My tongue slowly lifted the straw to my pursed lips that softly closed around it as I took another a sip of encouraging confidence.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Hmm, perhaps. Do you know any that would be interested?" He moved his hand inside my thigh and squeezed.

I took a sharp breath. "I dunno, I might. I'll ask my husband if he knows whether or not someone is available," I said almost breathlessly.

We sat silent for what seemed like minutes, but it was only mere moments, both running through our minds what we had just said, what it implied. I was sodden down there, and that bulge I spied earlier sure looked bigger...and more appetizing. An image of being on all fours in a sunny alpine meadow while he plowed into my wetness flashed across my mind. I shivered slightly and squirmed a little in my seat, my hand squeezed his thigh as an electric jolt raced through me. Holy shit, that was almost like a mini orgasm, I thought to myself. Jesus, I'm so fucking horny that if someone so much as looks at my cunt I'll probably cum. That's when I became aware that my breathing had quickened. I made a decision.

"Umm, I gotta pee. Promise you won't leave before I get back?" I begged.

"Promise. Besides, I'd hate to leave without at least a goodnight kiss from those delicious lips of yours," he said with a wink. If my plan works, these lips will be giving you more than just a goodnight kiss, I thought to myself.

I slid off the bar stool to stand up, but the alcohol coupled with the lascivious banter had weakened my knees. I stumbled against Tom as I gained my balance, and ended up with my hand directly over the bulge in his crotch. I took the opportunity to give it an assessing squeeze--which I found to be very, very impressive--and covertly rubbed its length.

"mmMM, very nice. I'll be back in a bit." I kissed his cheek and headed upstairs to find my husband.

Rick had disengaged from Rhonda--who was now sitting on the sofa snuggled up in conversation with someone I didn't recognize--and headed upstairs. I found him in the kitchen putting away left over hors d'oeuvres and washing dishes. Just knowing that he was leaving me alone so that I could enjoy myself flirting and playing while he cleaned up made my heart burst with passion. God, how I love this man, more than life itself. I hope he remembers that in the next few minutes. "Baby, I need you to take a break for a bit. Go get your tablet, turn it on, and meet me in the bedroom," I directed.

"Okay, but what..."

"Honey, you'll find out. Just do it; hurry."

I went into our bedroom and pulled the GoPro camera out of the closet, turned it on, and set it on the dresser that sits against the wall opposite our bed. When my husband walked in I took the tablet from him and opened the GoPro app that controlled the camera. It works wirelessly, so after the app started I could see a view of the bedroom on his tablet. I led him into our bathroom, but the lid of the toilet down and told him to have a seat. I handed him the tablet.

"I'm going to let you watch some cuckold porn alone, but you're not going to be able to touch yourself like last week. You sit here and be quiet, or you'll wear that cage for another month, understand?" I paused, and then said, "You know I love you more than anything, right?"

My husband is very smart, very quick minded. He knew instantly what was about to happen. He looked up at me and I could see just a glint of mistiness in his eyes. "I know you do, baby, and I love you, too."

I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I hurried downstairs and found Tom right where I'd left him seated on the bar stool. I stood close to him with one hand on his shoulder, the other rubbing inside his thigh. "Sorry, hope you didn't have to wait too long."

"Not at all, you're well worth waiting for." He smirked and said, "Yeah, I know that sounds really cliche, but, honestly, you're wonderful company. I could talk with you all night."

"That's really sweet, and I might just hold you to that some day," I said with a smile. "I know you need to get going, but I want to give you that goodnight kiss you wanted."

I pulled him off the bar stool and took him by the hand upstairs, down the hall and into the master bedroom. I closed and locked the door behind us and led him to the the dresser so we were right in front of the camera. I noticed the record light on the camera come on, and a hot tingly feeling washed over me knowing my husband was capturing this for us to enjoy together later.

I stood directly in front of Tom and got on my tippy toes to kiss him, one hand behind his head, the other rubbing the huge bulge in front of his pants. As close as we were to the camera, I knew my husband would only see me rubbing his crotch, but he would clearly hear everything going on. "I want to give you a memory to take with you so you have something to think about while you're lying under the stars at night, drifting off to sleep," I cooed. "We don't have a lot of time, so we'll have to make this quick before people come looking for us. Next time we'll take our time... maybe all night," I breathed. I have no idea whether my husband will allow a next time, but I have no doubt he loves listening to me play the hotwife.

I lowered myself down, kneeling in front of him with my face even with the prominent bulge. I looked up and kept eye contact and talked to him as I unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned and zipped down his fly. "I want to suck you, Tom. I want it in my mouth, I want to taste your cock."

When I fished his semi-hard member out, my eyes grew wide and I murmured, "Oh, my." He was hung, like porn star hung. Not really long, but thick. He was easily 8" without being fully hard, and as thick as my wrist. I was barely able to wrap my hand fully around his shaft. I slowly stroked him and he grew harder and longer while I continued to praise his cock. "God, you're so big... your cock is beautiful... I can't wait to have this huge thing inside me."

I loudly kissed the tip, and then swirled my tongue around the head. Turning my head, I looked into the camera as I started licking up and down the shaft, covering it with saliva to make it easier to suck that monster. I knew I wouldn't get much of it in my mouth, let alone down my throat, so I continued to stroke him while I worked over the head with my tongue. I placed his swollen crown against my pursed lips and slowly let it part and slide between them, my tongue working the underneath as the head passed my teeth. I held him inside my mouth and let my tongue dance along the underside and over the head. I pulled back until my lips just kissed the head, and then slid back down the shaft. He moaned his approval, "God, that feels good. You're fucking amazing."

I rhythmically bobbed back and forth getting further down his shaft each time. My hand was wrapped around the base and following my lips, essentially fucking his whole cock. I was moaning and mewing and worshiping his dick. My panties were drenched from my begging pussy and I wanted this meat inside me.

With him still filling my mouth, I pulled his pants down over his hips so I could massage his balls. When I felt the heft and size of his scrotum, I moaned loudly . He had huge balls that hung low. I caressed his nuts gently with my fingers, and appreciated the soft smoothness of his shaved ball sack.

After a few more minutes of working my mouth up and down his cock, I let it slowly slip out, kissing the head on the way. I thread of precum was clearly visible connecting my lips to the tip as I pulled away. I still had one had wrapped around his shaft, the other filled with his balls. I looked up at him, "I'll bet these have enough cum to really fill my pussy, don't they?" I cooed. He answered with a moan.

I sucked him back in and mouth-fucked him for a few more strokes. Finally, I pulled off, stood up and still stroking his cock said, "I need you to fuck me, Tom. I want this monster cock filling my pussy." I walked over to the side of the bed where I knew our whole bodies would be in the camera view. I looked Tom in the eye while I reached under my dress with both hands, slipped my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slipped them down my legs, kicking them to the side. I faced the bed, lifted the back of my dress over my ass, and placed my hands flat on the bed, bent at the waist.

"Put that thing in me... get over here and fuck me," I begged.

Tom got behind me and placed his cock between my legs and started rocking back and forth. I could feel the edge of his hard crown rubbing against my clit, while the fat shaft slid along between the lips of my wet opening. I was crazy with desire, rolling my hips and pushing back against him. I was loudly whimpering and moaning, "Tom, we don't have time for this, sweetie. Stop teasing, and fuck me!"

Tom drew his member back and placed the tip at the opening of my sex. I felt the pressure of his huge cock head separating my lips and stretching me open. I looked towards the camera with wide eyes and gaping mouth. Thankfully I was soaking wet so he was able to slide in relatively easy considering his massive girth. When he was finally all the way in I silently mouthed, "Oh. My. God."

I'd never been so filled before. The feeling was tremendous, like someone applying pressure to a sore muscle. It was a warm pressure soothing an itch. My pussy felt like it had been on a vegetarian diet and now it was feasting on USDA Grade A Prime meat. From the moment he slid into me I could feel the telltale sign of an impending orgasm. A combination of not being fucked in a week, his delicious flirting and massive size was driving me delirious. The swell was rising, the waves building and coming fast, soon they'd be crashing into a frothy explosion. My head hung low with my eyes closed, the lids fluttering from time to time.

His cock was sliding slowly in and out of me, making lewd squishy noises with each push. My hips were rolling back to meet each of his thrusts in rhythm with my lecherous moaning and profanity. "Oh fuck that feels so goddamn good. Uh. Oh. Yeah. Uh. Fuck. Harder... fuck me harder!"

He picked up the pace and the sounds of his thighs slapping my ass and his nut sack smacking my pubic mons were drowning out my cries. I felt the first wave crest and begin to break, and I clamped my hand over my mouth to muffle my orgasmic scream. Ohmygod, it was a tsunami. My knees began to buckle; if I hadn't been impaled on that staff, I surely would have collapsed. I shuddered and my legs shook, my ass cheeks trembling. I was wailing and moaning into my hand as I came violently. He continued to pound me hard as the orgasm blinded me and then subsided into a warm glow.

My orgasm pushed him over the edge as he made three or four more hard thrusts and then buried himself as deeply as he could into my quivering sex. I could actually feel his hot seed shoot as it hit my cervix. I felt the warm puddle deep inside me as his cum pooled against my womb.

We remained motionless for several moments as his cock softened and our breathing slowly returned to normal. "Holy fuck, that was amazing," I said. "I can't wait 'til next time when we can take our time at this." Again, that was merely more hotwife talk for my husband, watching. I don't know if there will be a next time, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one.

"Mmm, me, too," he said.

I felt him start to pull out. I didn't want his cum running down my leg or creating a mess on the floor, so I put my hand over the opening as he exited my pussy. I turned around to face him, then picked up my panties and wiped clean his deflated tool. I handed the panties to him and said, "Here, take these with you on your trip and give them a sniff when you're thinking of me." I gave him a soft kiss after he put his dick away and buttoned his pants. "You go out first, and I'll be along to see you to the door after I get cleaned up."

He walked out the bedroom, closing the door behind him. I turned to the camera and said with a smile, "Okay, cucky, your turn." The record light went off and my husband came out of the bathroom.

I told him to lay down on the bed, then I crawled up and straddled his face, still holding my hand over my pussy. "I want you to eat my freshly fucked cunt, baby," I breathed. I removed my hand and watched a steady torrent of white drain from my opening into his mouth. "Suck out all the jizz Tom just shot in my married pussy and swallow it, honey. Clean me up good." Damn, it feels good. His mouth and tongue were wonderfully soothing on my lips that had just been stretched more than ever. I wanted him to make me cum, but we didn't have time.

"Okay, baby, that's enough. Tom has to leave, and I want to say goodbye before he does. I'll let you make me cum later. Promise."

We went into the kitchen and found Tom getting a drink of water. A tingle ran through me realizing what we just did, I could still feel that he had recently been inside me. We all paraded to the front door to say our goodbyes.

"Thanks for everything, I had an amazing time," Tom said.

"No problem, I'm glad you could come," replied my husband as I suppressed a snicker at his pun.

Tom grinned, then did kind of a double take and focused on a spot of Rick's face, then his smile widened. I looked to see what he had noticed, then I, too, smiled. "Oops," I giggled and used my finger to push the little drop of cum from the corner of Rick's mouth in between his lips. Rick just smiled at Tom and shrugged his shoulders, saying, "Like I said..."

"Yeah, I like those GoPro cameras; I have one just like that," Tom said with a knowing grin. "You two should come over when I get back, I'd love to provide dinner. I wouldn't mind having a nice video to watch from time to time," he said with a wink.

"Mmm, that sounds delicious. We'd love to," I said. And with that, Tom bent down and kissed me passionately while I held my husband's hand, then turned and walked to his car.

"Fuck, that was hot. I mean, holy fuck hot," Rick said.

"The kiss?"

"The whole thing. The blow job, the fucking, the cream pie... everything." He looked at me and placed his hand gently on the side of my face. "Geezus, I love you," he whispered, and kissed me.

"You don't mind kissing me after I just had a strange man's huge cock in my mouth?" He answered by kissing me again, more deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue. "Mmmm, wowee, I guess not," I whispered as we broke the kiss.

We went back inside to clean up and put things away. I went downstairs and realized everyone had left, save one of Rick's employees--Kevin, I think his name is--who was napping on the sofa. I didn't see Rhonda and hoped she was okay to drive. I went back upstairs and helped Rick with the dishes and put food away. At one point I was walking down the hall when I thought I heard soft moaning as I passed the guest bedroom. I stopped and listened, and clearly someone was in there, and it sounded like they were having sex. I quietly opened the door to peek in and got quite an eyeful.

There was a man whose back was to me, standing at the side of the bed holding some woman's legs up in the air while he fucked rapidly. I couldn't see who the woman was, but I had a good guess. I stepped into the room and moved closer to confirm my suspicion, and just as I thought, there laid Rhonda moaning like a slut getting her brains fucked out. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open, making guttural and grunting noises as he drove his cock into her.