Indoctrination 02: Potluck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood behind him looking over his shoulder, and he wasn't even aware I was there. I saw her hands on her chest massaging her breasts through her dress, squeezing and squishing them, and hold them steady as he pounded her. Her breathing was getting more rapid and louder, moaning encouragement and proclamations of how good it felt. Her hands moved from her bosom to his hips as she tried pulling him deeper into her. I could sense she was getting close to cumming. My pussy was getting wet again and starting to throb watching this scene.

Then suddenly the man drove deep into her, holding himself there, and made a loud grunting noise. Clearly he was shooting his load into her. She had yet to reach her climax, and was undulating her hips and bucking madly trying to get more from him. She was close, right on the verge, just at the edge of orgasm, and he was done. I felt sorry for her.

When he pulled out I stepped to his side and could see where his softening dick had just been. Her hole was wide open, a pool of cum puddled just inside. He saw me then and startled, letting go of her legs.

"No, no, you keep those things in the air," I said. Rhonda's eyes shot open when she heard my voice, and she looked at me, a little embarrassed. "This bedspread is dry clean only, and I don't need his goop dripping out of you and staining it, bitch," I admonished with a friendly smirk, letting her know everything was okay. She brought her knees to her chest and closed her legs together. She was blushing from the embarrassment of me seeing her so exposed and getting caught fucking a stranger. God, I love that girl.

I turned to her recent paramour and asked, "And who are you?"

"I'm Phil; I came with Kevin."

"Yeah, well, you should have cum with Rhonda," I giggled. "That was pretty hot, but you gotta work on your timing, stud. Now put that thing away and I'll see you and Kevin to the door." I turned to Rhonda, "I'll be back in a second with something to clean you up. Don't move."

I quickly got them out of the house and then found my husband in the kitchen, again. "Honey, I need some help cleaning something." I led him to the spare bedroom where Rhonda was still lying on the bed, holding her knees to her chest. You could clearly see her puffy red freshly fucked vulva squeezed between her legs. Rick stopped when he walked through the door and stood there admiring the sight.

"Well, that's a good look," he smiled.

"Traci!" Rhonda exclaimed, shocked at Rick's presence.

"I told you I was going to get something to clean you up. I can go get a cold washcloth, if you'd rather," I smirked.

"No... this is fine. Thank you," she whispered, and I knew she meant that for more than just the janitorial service.

"Okay, baby, get to work."

"Who...." my husband started.

"Does it matter?" I asked with a raised brow and a smile.

My husband didn't say a word and got on his knees. He spread her legs opened and cum instantly started to ooze out, which he quickly licked up. He dove his tongue between her labia, scooping out what he could reach, and Rhonda reacted immediately with moans and encouraging whispers. She had a hand on each side of his head, playing with his hair, guiding him to her pleasure points.

I was getting turned on watching my husband eating a pussy other than mine. I have to admit, it was a gorgeous sight and was having a definite effect on me. I quickly went to my bedroom and came back with Wanda. I hiked the hem of my dress up to my waist and laid down next to Rhonda. Turning on the vibrator, I touched it to my clit while making eye contact with my husband as he looked at me over Rhonda's bald pubic mound.

She held my hand while Rick's tongue was bringing her to an arousal point of impending orgasm. Listening to her moans and mews was helping me reach my own pinnacle of pleasure. Our moans were a concert in stereo, both getting louder and more lewd. Her hips were rocking up and down, smearing her juices across Rick's face. She grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him tightly against her sex, riding his face and loudly proclaiming, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... Oooooh fuuuuuuck."

That pushed me over the edge and started my own orgasm, the pleasurable quivers consuming my body. Just then Rhonda twisted her body towards me and kissed me hard on the lips. I was momentarily shocked, I'd never kissed a woman before, but I gave in and returned the kiss with passion. Our tongues found each other and danced through our respective orgasms, as we moaned into each other's mouth. We broke the kiss and continued with little tender kisses to one another for a few minutes as we basked in post orgasmic euphoria.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "he's fucking amazing. I've never had an orgasm like that just from someone eating me. No wonder you keep an eye on him."

"Yeah, he's pretty special," I said proudly as I saw him smiling at me from between her legs. Damn, that was a pretty sexy sight in itself, I thought.

"I'd love to find out if everything he does is that good," she flirted.

"I'm sure you would, you little slut," I giggled. We both laughed, and I gave her another deliberate kiss, "mmmm, ya never know," I whispered before getting off the bed.

"Okay, I'm taking my husband to bed. Are you staying the night?"

"Yeah, I think I will."

"M'kay, I'll see you in the morning." I watched my husband give her a lingering kiss and noted that she licked his lips and her juices from around his mouth. Hmmm, interesting, I thought.

Rick and I went into our bedroom, and when the door closed I pinned him against the wall and kissed him long and hard. "God, I love you," I said while undoing his pants. "You're the most loving man I've ever known... I'm so lucky to have you. Take these things off and go sit on the bed," I said when I had his pants undone.

I went to my jewelery box and returned with a small gold key. I knelt between his legs and unlocked the cage around his cock. "The parole board has decided after your actions today that you should be released early for good behaviour," I said with a big smile. Truth is that I just couldn't take it anymore; I needed desperately for him to make love to me. Getting fucked today with that monster cock was nice, but I really needed some passion and loving.

I knew after being locked up this long, watching me pleasure myself all week, and then the activities of today, he'd never last long enough to satisfy me without first taking the edge off. I bent down and took him into my mouth, working magic with my tongue and lips. I had him hard in 30 seconds, and within 3 minutes I was kissing his load back into his mouth. I continued to kiss him and fondle his cock until it was hard again. He must have really been horny considering his recovery time was pretty impressive.

"Take me to bed and make love to me, baby."

And he did. Romantically, emotionally and without reserve. Slow passionate coital massage. He said all the right things at all the right times. He kissed me in all those secret little places he's discovered over the years. He brought me to three separate orgasms with his tongue and cock before finally leading me to an earth shattering climax while professing his undying love and affection for me. We shared tears and whispers as we drifted back from our apogee.

We cuddled quietly, comfortably in love, and slept soundly that night.

I woke the next morning cradled in Rick's arm, my head lying on his chest. I thought about how wonderful he has been this past week, wearing his cage, tending to my needs, just being a perfect husband. I slowly caressed his cock while listening to his steady breathing and soft heartbeat. I leaned down and took him in my mouth, slowly sliding my lips up and down his member. His cock began to stiffen and he stirred awake.

"Good morning," I said looking at him with his cockhead against my lips.

"Mmmm, 'morning."

I took his hand and placed it around his shaft. "Don't let this go away, I'll be right back," I told him. I got out of bed and left the room, returning after a minute or two. When I walked back in I was followed by Rhonda holding my hand and matching my nakedness.

"I forgot to tell you," I said to my smiling husband, "the conditions of your parole include community service."

Rhonda climbed on the bed and straddled him, her pussy hovering over his face.

"After listening to you two last night, I'm definitely in the need of some service," she lustfully said as she slowly sank down on my husband's lips. I chose to impale myself on his swollen cock while grabbing her by the back of the head and drawing her lips to mine.

This was the beginning of another beautiful summer day.