All Comments on 'Indulging His Fantasy'

by domdame

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Continue this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story, and I hope you will continue it. I would love to be in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

CONTINUE!!

wolf9696wolf9696about 8 years ago

Liked the start... just hope it isn't another damn cuck story.. just a way for the wife to cheat.

MichaelNolanMichaelNolanabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

I liked the way this started and progressed. The writing was well done and the story line...well let's just say that that is one of my fantasies, so thank you for making my cock hard. I loved the donut, I have actually done that myself.

Keep writing. I'll read them all.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
We want more -- lots more!

This is wonderful stuff -- please keep writing and sharing it with us. Five stars and a big TY.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 8 years ago
Interesting premise

A nice short story that could use a lot of fleshing out. (she just happened to have a maid outfit in his size?) Could be a fun series so please continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Start!

Please continue!

strand7095strand7095about 8 years ago
Great story

It is a welcome addition to my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

Only 4 stars as its well written and fun but feels like it's missing detail. That said I have a feeling that 5 stars won't be enough for your (hoped for) future postings :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

This was a great start. I'm a sissy femdom hubby who serves my mistress wife -- and I love it !!! We hadn't thought about eating a cum-laden donut but that's a great idea which I'll now tell my wife. Please continue -- this was a great start.

timeagain93timeagain93about 8 years ago
very hot

oh my god got me hot wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this needs a part 2

This needs a part 2

WifecomesfirstWifecomesfirstalmost 8 years ago
Loaned out

My wife too has made me her maid. She lets it be known to her mother and sister of this fact. I am told to wear white tennis attire while performing my duties. We will go to their homes once a week and while they go out for lunch I clean, clean and clean. If I do a good job I get to massage my wife's back in the evening. If not, after inspection they watch me me clean some more, but I still get to do the massage with no reward afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want this

I wish I could get my wife to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The next morning?

He packed and left. He took all the assets, closed the bank accounts and cancelled the credit cards. She never heard from him again. She had to file for a divorce using abandonment. Stupid woman.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

I'd tell the fuckin lazy bitch to get off her fat arse and clean the house and when she's done that i'll expect her to clean the windows too......and then she can pack her bags and fuck off and never darken my doorstep ever again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife dresses me up in the bedroom. She got me a maid outfit and I service her all day. My reward is a hot creampie or from a condom. Flavored are the best! I've tried others cum but she prefers our sex between us. I hope she reads this, as it's the story thst inspired the maid outfit. I'd love to clean her after her being taken by another but she don't seem to want that. I also have a drawer of panties she makes me wear quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not a loving caring story. I prefer humiliation why the maid out fit and why is she giggling at this. She is cold and treating him with no love at all. I agree with the guy that said he would kick her out. A loving relationship should be give and take and sex should be fun for all. Not someone toady to do some house cleaning taking advantage of a husband desperate for Intimacy with his wife.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

Making him eat his cum was a great finish. This is one of my most erotic fantasies

1Martiniman1Martiniman27 days ago

It’s a 4 for me for a good premise. Could have been 5 stars had it been longer, more context and a more loving wife. The ultimatum ruined it for me. There’s a way to have your husband cum on a donut and eat it that’s erotic…in this story the wife comes off as a bully abusing her husbands fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous