All Comments on 'Indulging Sin'

by JamesCognito

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

It was different, but different is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

I like the idea that you immediatly didn't go in to sexual scenes. Most writers tend to do that and all it does is bore you to death. Yeah, we come to read about sex, but you draw it out. Not to mention you give details and you dive into more than one fetish rather than just stay on one.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WEIRD!!

I know it's supposed to be weird but I didn't like this one at all. Also the stupid spelling mistakes spoil the flow of the story. Make sure that you double proof read everything before you submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

The story wasn't that bad. I did like the character development, even though the characters were cliched a little, but still entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Weird, but good

I do agree that it's weird, but it was good. I give it a 4 1/2 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Improve ending

your ending was a little bit too sudden. I'm still confused as to what happened to lucy and janet. the rest of the story was well written and i enjoyed the strangeness of the events (it's different from just regular sex stories).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring repetition of phrases, couldn't get past the first paragraph.

Please revise and grow in your authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

In a good way ;)

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Idiotic fantasy written by a pubescent teen!

What a bunch of crap!!!

JackToffJackToffabout 5 years ago
Needs editing badly

I couldn’t finish this. The constant tense changes and misspellings just made it too clunky to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous