All Comments on 'Inescapable Pt. 01 of 02'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An utter joy to read.

If magic like yours existed outside of stories like these, the world would be an infinitely better place to live in. Please keep writing.

AimeeDazeAimeeDazeover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic all round. I really love all things Film Noir so the P.I angle was great, as was the twist. Great sexy story and looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars

If you aren’t publishing on Amazon/Kindle, you should consider it. But finish this story first. It is as finely written a story as one is likely to find anywhere. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
quality

Your just a damn fine writer.

jedi56jedi56over 6 years ago
Wow

wow this is just amazing!! I'm wishing I was marci! that would be a dream come true!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Great story, fantastic storytelling.

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 3 years ago

Almost perfect.

I loved the concept and execution. Great characters, believable dialog and some real imagination and introspection of what a person in this situation might go through intellectually and emotionally.

My one criticism is that the sex is lacking in descriptive detail. Sometimes I wish you would slow down the pace and give your readers a more explicit (pun intended) rendering of a scene to build our arousal and subsume ourselves in the fantasy.

Overall, great job, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous