All Comments on 'Inescapable Pt. 02 of 02'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

You have a true understanding, of what it means to be human! The way you get inside, the minds of your characters, is amazing! You know how, to write a good story! Well written, and a good plot. One of the best I have seen in a long time.

On another note, it shows, that you proof read your writing, unlike so many others. You could be a pro, in main stream writing.

The_Good_DoctorThe_Good_Doctorover 6 years ago
Outstanding

You took me for a very enjoyable ride. Great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't want it to end

As the title says your story is really good. I liked the setting, the characters (especially the protag, analyzing everything) and the way you write.

If I have any constructive criticism to give it is that while you are very good at thinking up sexy scenarios and making a sexy "hype" for lack of a better term the actual sex stuff is sometimes lacking. Mainly the descriptions of physical acts and the sensations they cause in the participants. I know from experience it ain't easy to write about actual sex acts, I mean you can't just write "in and out, in and out, in and out" even if that is the gist of it :P But trust me it can be done and it really helps a story, it needs both the physical and the emotional aspects of sex to be truly great. In your story you generally got less descriptive as it went on. And it makes sense to a degree, the acts and the emotions have been shown before going over it again is redundant. But you have to find new acts and new ways of writing about things done before, both emotional and physical (you mainly struggle with the latter), if the story is to be able to fulfill its primary purpose which for most people is, well, to get off.

Hope this helps you to be a better writer as you clearly strive to be, once again great story and I am sure to check out more of your work even though I am kind of fixated on tgirls as evidenced by my presence in this subsection ;)

jedi56jedi56over 6 years ago
Amazing!

I so want to be a Gerry's girl!! Transformed into a cum hungry slut immune to illness and stds? Yes please this man wants to sign up!!!

PolyacrylatePolyacrylateabout 6 years ago
Nice work!

Well paced, and the dialogue seemed natural throughout, which can be tough in a story with this many characters.

I'm curious, though... I know many of your other stories are based off or inspired by other works. Does this one have a source, or is it entirely original?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Such a wonderful series. I especially enjoyed the cleverness (btw, thank you for explaining cuz some of it was more clever than I am, especially when I read porn).

I adore when authors let readers into a character's thoughts & feelings, and this story did that the entire time... it's so hot, and magnified by all the other facets of being human. Mmmm.

Lots and lots of scenes I could cite, but the one that slapped me like walking through a sprinkler was, " like I'd hung a beaded curtain off my back." Omg, I never knew that might turn my crank. Wow.

Thanks for sharing your talent & skill with us.

May you always make room in your life to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
impressive

I didn't like the forced aspect of the story at all. Yet, it was interesting enough that I couldn't stop reading. I needed to finish it to be able to give it a proper rating, and with a happy ending, you earned yourself 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful Story! The author can really turn a descriptive phrase that perfectly captures the moment in the scene. Well thought out fictional world with both the expected problems and logical solutions one might expect. The author set up the rules and the stuck with them. In addition, it was a masterful job of handling numerous characters, each with a distinct personality. While numerous, the sex scenes were not redundant but generally satisfying. All in all, an outstanding story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous