All Comments on 'Infatuated with the Track Star'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's a whirlwind

This story is a wild ride, with Laurie a very sad and lonely woman who becomes obsessed with a girl from a distance. Is she just crazy or crazy from her loss and not used to being alone? I loved her blind submission, the raw sex and appreciated that the track star tried to let her down at the end. Not easy telling a one night stand that's all there is, especially when the other person doesn't see it as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very sad story

Good writing though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 7 years ago
Sex and a storyline

Nice to see a story that combines both in a short tale

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 7 years ago
Very good story!

I still voted you 5 stars and faved, but Laurie is...creepy. Like one commenter stated: Is she love-struck? Is she obsessed? One thing is certain...she's a sad individual.

But having said that, you still spun a fantastic and engaging tale. It's not exactly up my alley, but hey... you can't please everyone, and you can't always write the same things over and over either.

If you get a notion to do so, I'd LOVE to read more of your stories that take place in the past. Also would love another adventure with Cara too!

Thank you for writing this!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Trust me, female fans obsessing over female athletes and hooking up with them happens all the time, maybe not to this extreme but hey, to each her own. I applaude the eccentric nuisances/fetishism of the story. Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Obsession, possession

Just wanted to give you props on this story. You clearly understand the emotions that people have when they crush over others. The awkward dialog between Margo and Laurie came across so realistic. I love it how Margo consumes the daily thoughts of Laurie, and how strong that those thoughts are that she puts her life on hold to follow Margo for her meets. Knowing Laurie gets so much pleasure just from that alone, made the sex between them that much more rewarding to read. So point-on, on how happy Laurie was about the frame being the right size for her Margo poster, it's what an obsession is all about. So much self-insight in this story and in your writing made this a classic story for me. In addition to the age differences, and Margo being hot as hell in both built and hair. I hope we get to read more about Laurie and Margo come Fall semester. These two deserve a Chapter 2.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A sequel !

Plesse ! Prety Pleeeeaaaase ? make it a series.

Maybe with scenes with Margo's friends that could include a teacher and her coach.

panzadepanzadeover 2 years ago

A touching story. What we’ve come to expect from madabouthair.

Superb author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best I've read so far!! This is what you called a story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous