Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,196 Followers

"You're what?!"

I pressed the tip of my still stiff pole to her rosebud. Her body shivered.

I pulled on her hips. "You'll enjoy this more if you relax, Katherine. Otherwise, it might be a little painful." I tried to keep from chuckling.

I pressed harder. "Wait! Wait!" she cried.

She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. I could feel her body unclench. I could feel her ass loosen. She took several more breaths. I felt her rosebud open to welcome this strange visitor. I pressed forward. The helmet of my brave soldier slipped past her sphincter. My thick shaft was still slick with her cunt juices. I slowly slid in, all the way, until I was balls deep. She gave a low, guttural growl that I thought only wild animals could make during the entire ride.

I paused there, with my cock completely buried in her ass, to allow her to catch her breath. She finally opened her eyes, took a deep breath, and quietly said "Oh, holy Mother of Mary." She once again closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

I slowly pulled back until the tip almost slid out of her hole. I slowly slid back in. She made the same long, low growl. After several long, slow pokes of her ass I could feel her body begin to be more accepting of this large object inside her. I grabbed her hips a little tighter and began to pick up the pace a little. Her tits swung with the motion of the thrusts. After a few pumps like that I reached around and began to strum and pinch her enraged clit with my fingers. She gave an audible sigh and her body tightened slightly at the first touch.

It only took a few more pumps to where her body relaxed again while I thumped away at her clit. By now she was doing something I didn't anticipate. She was moaning, almost purring. I decided to step it up a notch. I picked up my pace. She was beginning to meet my thrusts with thrusts backwards of her own. I leaned in further and buried two fingers into her quaking cunt.

"OH my God!" she cried out as her head flew back and her back arched.

As our thrusts into each other became more deliberate, and my fingers continued to slide in and out of her slit. Her physical mannerisms began to change. Her breathing was becoming more labored. Her legs began to twitch. Her cavities were beginning to clamp down on the foreign objects inside them. Her moans were becoming louder. I knew she was close to another orgasm.

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "You're about to cum, aren't you, Katherine?" She couldn't see the smile on my face.

"No...no...don't say that..." she panted as she shook her head.

"You're about to cum with a cock in your ass, you bad girl."

She shook her head again. "No...no...that's not true..."

I reared back and slammed my cock into her. "OH my God!" she cried out again.

"Come on, Katherine, say it. You love it in the ass. You're gonna cum with a cock buried in your ass," I whispered with a wicked tone.

She continued to shake her head and as the assault on her holes continued. "Please...Mmmmm...Mark...please...lang...oh my God...language...please..."

I stood back up and slapped her ass, bringing a yelp. I removed my fingers from her cunt, grabbed both hips, and slammed my hips into hers.

"OH! Oh my...grrrrrrrrr...oh my God!"

I leaned forward and buried my fingers back into her snatch. Another gasp. I slammed her ass harder and faster. Her body's reactions were becoming more pronounced.

"Come on, Katherine. Tell me how much you love getting fucked in the ass. Tell me. Or I'll stop right now and not let you cum."

Her moaning grew silent. Her body tensed. Then, suddenly, her thrusts back into mine became harder and more deliberate.

"Fine!" she growled. "Darren, please forgive me," she said under her breath, calling out to her absent husband. "God help me..." she paused. "Yes, I'm...mmmmmm...I'm enjoying this," she said quietly.

"No no," I said, shaking my head. I slapped her ass again, which brought another yelp. "Tell me you love getting fucked in the ass." I threw my hips at her as hard as I could.

"Oh! Grrrrrrrrr..." Her hips meeting mine continued. She bowed her head. "Yes. Yes. God forgive me, yes! I love getting fucked in the ass with your fat cock! Yes! Please! Grrrrrrrr...don't stop!" she commanded.

I have to admit, that caught me off guard. I pinched her clit, making her bark. "Good girl," I said. "Beg me to let you cum." The tone in my voice was wicked.

"Yes...please...let me orga...mmmmmm...make me cum! Please! Mark, I'm begging you...please make me cum with your fat cock!"

"Very good," I almost whispered. "Now cum for me. Let me feel you cum, let me hear it."

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God, yes! I'm...I'm...oh my God...I'm...ughhhhh...cumming!"

Her head bowed down, her back arched. Her entire body twitched as an Oklahoma twister tore through her body. I felt her knees go weak. The only things keeping her from collapsing were the cock that was impaled in her ass, the fingers buried in her cunt, and her death grip on the desk. Her sphincter tighted around my tool to the point I thought it might snap off inside her.

Katherine continued to moan, groan, and beg the heavens for forgiveness. She was having trouble catching her breath. For a moment she thought she might pass out.

The tornado that ripped through her finally dissipated. Her body relaxed, almost slumped. I removed my fingers from her exhausted gash. My cock throbbed inside her ass as my thrusts slowed. She was still panting for air when I finally removed my sword from her still quivering ass. I grabbed the pulsing shaft with a firm grip. She was too tired to even turn and look.

"Okay, Katherine, it's time for me to complete my part of this exercise. Drop to your knees. Get on your knees!"

She snapped back to reality and spun to face me. As she spun, she twisted herself towards the ground. She was directly in front of me. Her face was sweaty, her finely done hair was now sexily tousled. My pulsating cock was pointed straight at her flushed face.

"Open your mouth and pinch your nipples," I growled.

Without even thinking about it, she did exactly as commanded. I stroked my meat as hard and as fast as I could with my right hand. I placed my left hand on the top of her head and held it steady. The tip of my cock was mere inches from her open mouth.

The first spurt of spunk sprang out and slid back on her tongue. Her head would have snapped back from surprise if my hand hadn't been holding her steady. A second spurt shot out, coating her tongue. Another spurt escaped, landing in the exact same place. I looked down to see what was once a tongue that had been a sexy shade of red was now an even sexier shade of white.

I released her head and pointed my hose lower, still stroking it hard and fast. I coaxed several more smaller spurts of jizz out that landed on top of her fabulous 36DD cups. While I did this she closed her eyes and swallowed hard, gulping the cum I had just filled her mouth with down her throat.

I gave my rod several shakes, coaxing a few more drops of cum to spray out onto her chest. I released my beast and stepped back to admire my handiwork.

"Fuckin' A, Katherine, well done."

She stood up on wobbly legs. "Language, please, Mr. Alan," she panted.

"Seriously, we're back to that?"

"This was...merely an exercise. I got caught up in the moment. I apologize if my language offended you," she said as she rounded her desk. Her sexy, naked body collapsed into her chair.

"Yeah yeah, sure sure, just an exercise. Sure, no problem, don't worry, you didn't offended me," I said sarcastically as I gathered my clothes.

As I was pulled my pants up I turned to see her dabbing cum from her tits. "Hold it right there," I said pointing at her. She froze and looked up at me. "Remember how we ended the last session? I think it would help me if you scooped some of that cum off and licked it off your fingers."

She scowled at me. "Languange!"

"Oh my gawd," I said rolling my eyes. "I think it would help if you scooped some that, uh, ejaculate from your, um, bosoms."

"Yes, I do recall that now that you say that. Yes, I'm sorry for not following the requested procedure."

She proceeded to scoop two fingerfuls of cum off the top of her tips and suck them clean. I thought I was going to get another hard on just watching it. "Thank you for not ejaculating inside of me," she said looking up at me.

I grinned and nodded. "My pleasure." Literally.

She slipped her thong and skirt on over her high heels as I put my shoes back on and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

She looked up at me as she snapped her bra back into place. "I feel like that was a successful session, don't you, Mr. Alan?" As she did this I slowly reached over and grabbed my phone that had been recording the whole time.

"Fuck yeah, I do!" I thought. "Well, only time will tell I guess. Next time we see each other in the hallways will be the test, won't it?"

"That's true, you make a valid point." She paused as she buttoned up her blouse. "I'd like to thank you for bringing this to my attention and your willingness to try and work these things out," she said flatly.

"She's thanking me again?! Can you believe this shit?!" I nodded. "No problem. Thank you, too, for hearing me out and your understanding."

"Absolutely!" she said waving a hand at me. "I'm flexible if nothing else."

"Maybe we'll see just how flexible you are next time, cunt!" I thought to myself.

I ran my hands through my sweaty hair as she retracted the remote controlled drapes. She was looking at herself in a handheld mirror. "Oh my," she said with mild surprise. "I need to freshen up."

"Yeah, getting fucked in the ass will do that to a girl." "You're still beautiful, Katherine."

"Thank you, Mr. Alan," she said sincerely. "Have a wonderful day," she called to me as I walked out her door.

"Thank you, Katherine. You, too."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,196 Followers
12