Inferidelity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's the mind, the heart, and the soul. We haven't talked about the soul."

I paused. She looked white as a ghost. "What do you mean?" I asked.

She licked her lips, "I considered him. I think, if we want to come clean, we have to talk about that. Not just the gaudy porn stuff. You need to know that I considered him."

I was in disbelief, "What...?"

Her shoulders shrugged, "Maybe after the third or fourth long, drawn out kiss, I asked myself if I liked the way it felt to look in his eyes. He was touching me in ways you never have, what can I say? Novelty is exciting. We shared humor. He told me he loved me. Look..."

She reached for and then shoved her phone in my face. It was filled top to bottom with flat-out worshipful text messages from Patel, showering compliments on her.

"I ask myself: could I find a way to love him back? For a better life? Could he better support our daughter? You're the one who let other people into our marriage. Is it a marriage?"

I was agasp, "I...."

"I wish he was here now."

That statement just left me floored. She could see it.

"Right, so you thought because I disliked him, you had nothing to worry about. No jealousy, just the erotica, just the fucking. Well, here we are. I haven't stopped thinking about him, or how he smelled, or how his hair felt in between my fingers, or what it was like to have him inside me. I haven't stopped thinking about him. I feel bad because I judged him before. He's a good man. I just know it."

She looked me in the eye. The woman loved to provoke me. I couldn't tell if this was part of the game, or part of reality.

The taboo of it all was getting to me. To say I was aroused would be an understatement. We had made love five times the previous night, barely sleeping, and I was ready for another round.

"I'm fucking addicted to this," I said. She just returned my stare.

"You might as well quit trying to break me," I said sternly, continuing. "There's no way you can escalate this any further."

She looked at the package. With a nudge, it fell to the floor. The message was clear.

She had just turned a few nights of hot, passionate, carnal sex into a full month of primal caveman reclamation.. And she fucking knew it.

I held frame. She opened her robe, and her taut little belly sprung forth, just below her those delicious dump-truck breasts. With a quick flick of her fingers, she sent a text message and then placed the unlocked phone, just above her pussy. In the unlikely, but very possible, event that Patel had placed his child inside her, it was growing at a geometric rate just beneath that phone. It sat there as she closed her eyes, rubbing her temples.

After a long hesitation, I finally took the bait. I got down on my knees and leaned in to read the phone. I could smell her pussy, and I yearned to lick it from top to bottom like it was our honeymoon. I recalled his "baby spray" audibly bouncing off of her vagina just hours before. I read the text message.

"I love you. So, so much."

I looked to her tummy as it softly waved up and down as she breathed. I've never wanted to fuck another human being more in my life. I looked to her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a gravelly voice. She kept rubbing her temples with her eyes closed.

"I've got options."

My cock was concrete. I thought I was going to pass out.

12