All Comments on 'Inferno Pt. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 8 years ago
This story was terrible

Out of all of your stories I've read and it's pretty much most of them, this one is just flat out bad in my opinion. The method of storytelling is kind of all over the place and it distracts from the real story line a tad too much in my opinion. Not only that I think Eric's wife is a massive bitch turning her husband into a knowing cuckold, he may love his children but the way his wife went about having the last couple is obviously taking a toll on his mental and emotional well being. Frankly I thought Jimbob44 and I were of agreement when it comes to cuckolding someone, it's disgusting and in most cases unforgivable. I get that this guy was unable to do the job for a while but why didn't his wife just wait a fucking while before they started having children again? Why the fuck bring this other guy into it and leave scars on you so called "beloved mans" heart? You could have adopted or even had gone for artificial insemination. I feel that this story earns a 1 star, and the only way I would welcome a sequel is if the matter of the way she got pregnant was addressed. Seriously addressed not just "honey I want to have a baby, since you cant do it I'll sneak off somewhere and have another man do it" "Okay..." It's fucking unrealistic and incredibly irritating. This story doesn't deserve to bare the title word "Infernos" that was a Jimbob44 story that REALLY had depth and quality.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Not one of your better efforts

Just seemed scattered.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
I'm not even sure what to say

In light of your prior works , I was looking forward to this. What happened ?

Are you ok ?

This just made no sense , I am actually worried for your health , as this is simply so out of character for you.

Be well.

spredmspredmalmost 8 years ago
Not sure

did I miss something or did Ann's father knock her up

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I have to agree with @Creeperclaw...

I have to agree with @Creeperclaw...This story doesn't make justice to @JimBob44 previous work...A police that was seriously wounded in the line of duty to save other people lives, having already 3 children, and his wife wanted more not one but two from another man? Just to compete with her sister? Was that love and respect for her wounded husband? Why not say: "You are now a useless cripple and I will divorce you and go look for a fit man...I don't know what would hurt more...And he loving her totally why would he accept such a burden? He passed a red light with his children in the car, because he was suffering about knowing his beloving (?) wife was fucking another man...Just because he couldn't live alone? Someone like him, that defended in court that woman so well, and couldn't have the courage to stand up and live alone if necessary? Really? And the final and more important question: why in hell was she having her tubes tied? Her husband couldn't father more children...Was she expecting to keep fuckin her brother-in-law? What her excuse would be next time? She had a itch needing to be scratched? 2* for his work as a lawyer...

ephesiosephesiosalmost 8 years ago
damn it all

I got so excited when I saw you posted a story, but I really didn't like this one. I just felt sorry for everyone involved. I really liked the original Infernos story, but this one just frustrated me.

Poor Eric, all the pain he had to deal with, the humiliation and anger. Paralyzed then cuckolded by his father in law?

And Ann, so selfish and insensitive. You can tell she really loves Eric but how could she not realize what her husband was going through?

I'm surprised by Jacy and Ken's involvement in this. Really changed their characters for me.

I liked the story of Betty and Dean. On its own I would have enjoyed it, but Eric and Ann's story kind of ruined it for me.

I typically enjoy your stories. The lingo, the people, the town all add so much. It feels so real. This one was maybe TOO real for me.

Poor Eric...

calichepitcalichepitalmost 8 years ago
You're so good that even when you're bad, you're good

On the other hand, they will always automatically deduct 150 I. Q. Points because of the white trash dialect and locations.

But what the hell. Southern lit is just as real as Boston.

Write another

GuentharGuentharalmost 8 years ago
I lost it when...

she had a child with her father. Talk to Signe and move it to incest!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 8 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Great character development. Especially Eric and Betty. What a testament to perseverance through the most dismal of circumstances. And your writing style is always a treat. Is your work available anywhere in any format for purchase? I've absolutely fallen in love with your southwestern Louisana world, and can't wait to return each time I see a new posting. As always, thanks for sharing your truly unique gift.

looking4itlooking4italmost 8 years ago

My problem with this is the fact it is two stories in one and beyond a single point intersection where one character is a lawyer for another character the two plot lines don't work together. Betty's story was more cohesive and could stand on their own but Eric and Ann's story was disjointed and neglected on detail. I have to agree with others, Ann's behavior seemed unreasonable and needed to be explained if intended to be believed. Also, was baby daddy her father, Eric's father or her brother-in-law? Neither of which make this a comfortable story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

I cannot take seriously a story in which a woman asks her husband if she can have a baby by another man. Do you know anyone who would ask such a thing? Do you know a man who would agree?

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Gritty, nasty, classicfilm noir tale

A bit hard to follow given the two story threads that were woven together, but overall quite entertaiining. Love to see more of these characters, and particularly more of Eric's motivation in allowing his wife to become pregnant by the ?bro in law? or whoever that character Kevin was.

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
Jesus...

He's paralysed. Not impotent. How about artificial insemination if she really wants kids?

She "loves" her husband. Yet she's willing to fuck another man to have kids?

And why the fuck does she need her tubes tied if she's not going to have any more kids? It's not like her husband can make pregnant by fucking her.

Obviously, she wants to fuck around and make her husband an unwilling cuckold while she's at it.

I'm pretty sure that's not "love" in anyone's book.

"... in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others..." Your story just took a massive dump on that phrase. There is no way there will be anything left of their marriage after this.

Your logic is appalling, to be honest. I understand artistic license. But just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
RED NECKS AND UPPERS....

the old standby MF truck driver. TK U MLJ LV NV

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Too confusing

Not for me. I read to enjoy & just found this far too hard to comprehend easily. 2 **

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

Serrand62Serrand62almost 8 years ago
what went wrong?

What a cruel story for Eric. What is wrong with the author to give us something that’s so disappointing

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 8 years ago
i have t6o agree with Serrand62

you just kept fucking Eric over, and over and over. I mean come on, they had two kids before the injury, and so now she just has to have 3 more? The same guy that get hurt saving peoples lives, gets turned into a lovable cuckold. its amazing how many stories make it ok for the wife to thrive while fucking the husband. this was a perfect example. (2)

Mandy01Mandy01almost 8 years ago
What gives her the right?

Ok, I'm female, and admittedly I'm a lesbian, however that make little difference here. Let turn this scenario around. Would the wife if she could not bear children allow her husband to go out and have not one baby but three with some other female and then raise them as her own? I very much think NOT. I think this is the height of arrogance to believe she deserves the right to bring another man child into his family and expect her husband to accept it as his own. Specially when she has already got two children. Stupid, selfish, arrogant women like this are an affront to the female gender. As I have said previously, I'm gay and because I chose not to have a relationship with a male and as so happens, biology requires one of each sex to procreate, then I chose not to have children and much as I'd like to.

Storm113Storm113almost 8 years ago
2*

Just another unloving wife story. Needs to get rid of her. She doesn't love him. This just sucked. Too bad, I usually like your stuff.

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellalmost 8 years ago
Well shit

This was a good story. I know that's not saying much; damn near all your stories are good. You have a fantastic ear for dialog and patois, and your background characters are generally every bit as compelling as your main characters. But god damn, did you have to fuck Eric over so hard? That poor bastard just can't get a break. Sure Ann's trash. It's the way she was raised. And Kenneth and Jacy, I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect better out of them. But damned if Eric didn't deserve better.

acupacupalmost 8 years ago
Well...

1. Fix the Inferno title. Resubmit it as an EDIT with Chapter 0 and to pull the original to get them together.

2. This should have been submitted as a spin off not part of the first two. Same charters but a different story line.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Good but tough

Liked some of this, but was tough listening to Ann ask her husband to allow her to have sex with Kenneth, to have 2 more babies. Eric got shit on there, and she didn't seem to care that much about how it might affect him. She could have at least acted like she felt bad about it. Was glad the middle child is actually his... didn't care for Betty too much, but felt bad for her upbringing. Overall, this story wasn't terrible, but should have been a stand alone. Thanks for sharing!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Liked it

There was some disjoint but overall very good.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
3rd time I read this one

Still like it a lot

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
Damn

Fucking sick shit.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE HILLS OF APPALACHIA ARE FILLED

with sexy loving honest people who just want to live a life among hill folk. TK U MLJ LV NV

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 6 years ago
Why did she need to have her tubes tied...

...unless she intended to continue bareback sex with other men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The first 2 chapters were good

This one sucked right from the beginning. Ann was so selfish in wanting more kids knowing her husband couldn't do it. Using Ken for this was just pathetic and a slap in Eric's face.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
THIS ONE WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT

I LOVED THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS THEN I GUESS THE AUTHOR RAN OUT OF IDEAS. THIS ONE BOUNCED ALL OVER THE PLACE, WHAT HAPPENED TO KACEY? KENNETH? JENNIFER? TERRI AT CLARKS? SEEMS THE AUTHOR JUST RAN OUT OF WHAT WAS IMPORTANT TO THE REAL STORY, KENNETH! ONE STAR RATING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Quite a ride. Much like life itself. Slap hapy papy #9

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Conclusion?

Didn't Chapter 2 say that it was the conclusion?

Now, two years later, there's a Chapter 3?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Excuse me!

I said two years, it's FOUR years!

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Hey

Lets all have fun cuckolding the handicapped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE BIG STARS

JimBob has this awesome, freakin' talent to create Louisiana tales that have twisted, far-out characters that multiply and eventually progress through unlikely contortions to a conclusion where warmth and goodness exude from the crazy weirdness, leaving Paul with a fuzzy, warm feeling that brightened his day in Oklahoma.

Thank you so very much,

Paul in Oklahoma

Addendum # 1. I do not know if this is a proper sequel to Inferno. I do know it is an add-on that I enjoyed immensely.

Addendum # 2. So often it is dissenters who make the noise (their right). Squeaky wheels that do not get their grease, are more noticeable than those running quietly and agreeably. To get a 4.27 rating, took a LOT of non-commenting, quiet 5 stars to counter the 1 and 2 stars of the dissenters.

My point? The comments do not accurately reflect the views of the readership as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You re-wrote your characters

The main protagonist, who got totally cheated on and raised children not his own .He suffered greatly from it and decides, "well, my step daughter wants me to cheat on my wife. she wants my baby. she wants a good man to raise my baby. she's okay cuckolding the man she claims to love, possibly ruining their marriage. my wife is insanely jealous and made me promise to never cheat on her. but...what the hell! i'll do it!"

and just like magic, you managed to make the husband less likable than the wife that used him and abused him. all you had to do was completely re-write his character with no other explanation other than, "well...pussy is pussy"

his ex-wife became more likable, barely, because her character changed very slowly. it logically followed that her hormones were changing, and her life was getting back on track. she started liking herself and escaping with drugs less. the husband confused me since his 180 degree change was sudden and forced.

sad part is, i kept reading. you had a real good story here. eric getting tragically wounded, the struggles that ensue. clawing him way back up. the marital hardships. it's all there.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

For me, it's not as good as the first two chapters. I just can't enjoy the incest and cuck overtones. I always enjoy reading your stories, but not really this one.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Didn’t really belong with other two parts. Should have been separate story. It was a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SECOND READING

Still ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I disagree.

Eric could have said no to wife Ann.

She would have continued to love and respect him.

But Eric felt that what he had to go through

1) to have 2 more kids for himself

2) to satisfy his wife's desire for 2 more

3) to get to make his wife happy

was worth going through,

even if he had to enlist a proxy to do what he could not.

(Choosing a certain course in life does not mean we will like every aspect of that choice, even if it is the best option.)

In contrast to many commenters,

Eric saw a way to improve his life.

He does not need the approval of commenters

who do not want someone else's way of improving his life

to be so contrary to their way/opinions/ideals.

Paul in Oklahoma

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the continuation but I had some plot issues this time that you tread too lightly on. Why did Kenneth have to breed Ann the "old fashioned way" versus in vitro? Pretty big miss not explaining that one. Also, there are methods to extract semen from a paraplegic man to father a child. Having Kenneth father the children didn't really add to story line, so not sure why the tangent. All that said, the story arc was one of your best - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I Did not really care for this Chapter .. Jim Bob has Much better stories ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here's constructive...

1. The backstory on Betty was far too much. It made the piece seem unfocused, which caused the interesting plot line to lose it's momentum.

2. Authors should pay attention to modern medical developments. Penile implants have been around for a very long time. Eric easily had the means to get one, which would have let him both impregnate his wife (his spinal injury would not affect his ability to produce sperm and ejaculate) and provide her with more sex than she could handle. BTW, in vitro would work, as someone mentioned, but an implant would make it unnecessary. Many paraplegics have spontaneous erections because the capacity to have an erection is governed by the autonomic nervous system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disgusting

This chapter totally ruined the good feelings I had about Ann & Kenneth from previous chapters . How could they cuckold Eric, her beloved husband, a cop crippled in the line? It was absolutely selfish on her part to insist on another child. The she has the temerity to get mad at him when he's upset and asks her about the stockings. This totally sucked so much that I could not get into the remaining part of the story. I only wish I could give a rating less than 1.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Did not like this story at all. Left me with bile in my mouth.

Poor Eric, and his slut wife. If she loved him at all she would not be killing him the way she is by cuckolding him with her Daddy. What a bitch!!!

What a selfish bitch.

JB you destroyed your main characters in Inferno, Daddy is an asshole as is Jacy it is not ok to do what they are doing to Eric. The disrespect in this tale is just too much.

2/5

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
He consented

Eric agreed to the condition of having his impregnated but why by having sex with her surrogate father. I don't get it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Even if I was crippled, there's NO WAY I would let another man father children for me. She wants more kids, divorce me first!!!

TempasanteeTempasanteeover 2 years ago

For what its worth, I enjoyed reading the story and getting a glimpse and a view of someone else's life, thoughts and decisions. They are not ones I would make, but hey everyone is different. Not my cup of tea as they say, but a good story never the less.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

" Why? Do you want more kids‽"

" You never asked if I wanted the last two. Why are you suddenlty curious as to what I want now?"

Kenneth should have been much more sensitive to that. And Ann showed her old bitchy self with these demands.

This chapter really slid this story down.

ALSO.. the Jacy of the previous chapters would never let another woman near her man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm rather disgusted that she turned to Kenneth for more kids. And I'm bothered that Jacy, who was so in love with him, allowed it. Nothing was good about this third installment. The characters didn't like up with who they were in the first two. Shoulda stopped while you were ahead IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Lots of laughs, some damns and me and my partner being lesbian, we had a few friends involved getting pregnant. They are still among our best friends

MattKesterMattKesterover 1 year ago

The plot choice of having Ken father Eric's children was a little puzzling, especially since Ken has been painted as a pretty circumspect guy when it comes to his family. He understands the repercussions of having children by a different father. I would like to have seen more dialog here, followed by more positive acceptance by Eric.

Betty's story was well-told, and I thought Dean was a great character. I would love to have seen him developed more in the story - and perhaps show strength in his own right.

And in the end, Eric showed his own mettle in winning Betty's case. He cared for his client, and it showed when he turned the tide v. the prosecutor. Developing her character could have been interesting, too.

But it's a good story, and I'm interested in Kenneth's family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, just No! Bunch of crock ya hear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumpster fire of a story. Part three could have been a stand-alone, and probably should have been, but instead, we now despise our main protagonist that you spent the previous two chapters building up. Don't ruin your own characters just to ruin them, you put too much effort into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one decent person in the entire place. The MC is LITERALLY a willing cuckuld, and it goes downhill from there. The children in this town have NO chance of growing up normal.

Nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure!

ZK

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeabout 1 year ago

Wow - story kept going downhill pretty fast.

The women in Kay household are pure evil in more way than one. Hated to see Kenneth presented this way in part 3. He was built as a better person in the first two part.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

Query, if his dick doesnt work because he is paralyzed from the waist down, why does she need to get her tubes tied if she is done fucking other men to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was hugely disappointed that it wasnt a continuation of the inferno story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 star, for one simple reason. This isnt an inferno story. Don't get me wrong, its up to your usual writing standards, which means its good, but given that most of your stories are interlinked with side characters becoming main characters, I really dont understand why you made this chapter 3 of Inferno. Inferno is Jacy and Kenneth's story, and this being Eric's make the whole thing feel like false advertising. I kept reading in hopes it would get back to Inferno's main characters but it never did so I can rate it more than 2 star. That and the idea that jealous, possessive Jacy would ever share her Daddy goes against all the character development made in the first 2 chapters of Inferno.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with the previous post. The very first thing that struck me as odd was that Jacky was willing to give up Kenneth’s baby making service without any exposition leading up to why she would do that. Was she the one who offered the service to her sister? Was it a discussion that Eric was involved in? He clearly did not appreciate his wife fucking her father to get impregnated. I’ve had friends who are paraplegics and they functioned enough to be able to make their wives pregnant. So I’m not quite sure why the author decided to go this route and make Erik a cuckold for being able to please his wife in that way. As far as this not being an inferno story, I think the poster has an argument for that. Perhaps this should’ve been a spin off Inferno: Eric‘s story or some such.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Crazy people but some love each other like they should.

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

I didn't finish nor rate this one.

Read the first few paragraphs and got confused when it was about an angsty Eric in a wheelchair and not Kenneth or Jacy.

So I stopped reading and checked the comments and decided to skip the story altogether based on what I've read on them.

I want to preserve in my mind the Kenneth, Jacy, Eric and Ann characters' morals (however loose they may be) based on part 1 and 2. Seems that part 3 will veer far away from it. And I may end up not liking them after reading this.

So I didn't. 😊

kingdozerkingdozerabout 1 month ago

didnt like this one really first 2 were amazing then u ruined it by removeing the main ppl really

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It felt like the well was poisoned just to be a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5088 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inferno Pt. 02 Previous Part
Inferno Series Info

SIMILAR Stories