Inferno Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers

"Ma'am, sorry, we got to go," Ann told the large black woman that ran the place.

"Happens," the woman smiled. "Someone else will eat it."

"That bad or good when they come back that quick?" Ann asked Eric as he drove them to the courthouse.

"Yeah, Mr. Eric, what that mean?" Betty asked.

"We'll find out when we get there," Eric tried to smile but couldn't.

Just before entering the courtroom, Ann hugged Betty tightly.

Eric felt rather than heard when the foreperson said 'Not Guilty.'

The large woman at Sweet Pea's smiled as the three came into the restaurant.

"Tell people it's stuffed pork chop day, they just got to come try it," she laughed and went to get their drink orders.

"H-h-h-hi, y-y-y-you r-r-r-really f-f-f-free?" Dean excitedly asked as he thundered into the small building.

"I'm really, really free," Betty laughed and hugged and kissed him.

The money on their food order was wasted; Betty and Dean just stared happily at each other throughout the meal.

That night, in bed, Ann snuggled up to her husband, as much as her belly would allow.

"That's my husband," she enthused. "That's my man."

She kissed him and looked into his green eyes.

"And after this baby?" she said

"Yeah?" he asked.

"That's it; I'm getting my tubes tied. This baby making factory is going out of business," she said.

"Oh, okay," he agreed.

"You all right with that?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I mean, it's your body," he agreed. "I mean, you're the one that gets all constipated and bloated and ass gets all big and..."

She laughed and slapped him.

"My ass does not get all big! Unless, I mean, we've never talked about it; you want more kids?" Ann asked.

"No, no, I think five is plenty enough," Eric said. "Hell, might have to sell one or two of them they keep eating so much."

She laughed and rolled over. She then rubbed her ample backside against him playfully.

"My ass is not big," she declared.

Yes dear, you're right dear, whatever you say dear," Eric said then laughed when she hit him with her pillow.

While Ann and Eric were settling down for bed, Betty and Dean were inside his apartment, cuddling in post-coital bliss.

"Dean, Baby, and how many kids you want?" Betty asked.

"F-f-f-f-five or s-s-s-s-six," he said.

"Well, we ain't having none you keep fucking my ass 'stead of my pussy," she laughed.

The End.

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

And a little shout out to Jaydiver for plagiarizing my Disclaimers. But I quit posting the Disclaimers; the Disclaimers were all people would comment on, skipping the entire story.

But have a warm and fuzzy day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers