All Comments on 'Infidelity'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Ok. That was interesting...

a little different take on an old.... possible(?) situation

Good writing and editing but we'll have to be delayed (wherever you got that idea from) on gratification of the rest of her dilemma. Hmmm how disappointed is Sally, what is she thinking as she enjoys her wine...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's a rocking chair.

Yank the arm off the chair and beat her to death. End of problem

storytymestorytymeover 8 years agoAuthor
Idea for the story

The idea of this story actually came from two different porno scenes and then I built a story combining the two scenes with a little twist. The second edition of the story will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No need to continue

It's two against one. When Hubby and his girlfriend testify as to the wife's actions, she's going to jail, hubby is going to get all the marital assets in the divorce and be able to fuck anyone he wants to. Bad plan. Lousy story.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
And?

How does it end? I think the husband is getting off to easy in this !

erotikoserotikosalmost 3 years ago

Well written, well done. Keep up the good work. Since you have another chapter ( or more) forthcoming, you can let Sally run a bit wilder yet.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
The second edition of the story will be coming soon.

It been about five years . . .

I've read several of your stories, Storytyme, and most of them have "to be continued" at the end.

Hopefully, you will, at some point, write the completion(s) to your stories. Until then, I won't be reading any more of your stuff.

FTDS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous