Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

Feeling the vein in his dick throb, Sally removes her mouth then squeezes the tip of his dick again. When she feels the rhythmic throbbing of the vein stop she removes her hand and watches precum ooze out of his dick hole. The milky white semen slides down the front of his dick. After a few seconds of listening to David's heavy, erratic breathing and listening to him groan, she wraps her hand around his dick and slowly milks him from the base all the way up to the tip. After doing this twice, she feels him begin to throb again. She stops and stands up, walking away from him, letting him sit there in agony.

The girl is lying in sticky dried sweat, listening to David moan and groan as she wishes to be freed. She is spent from getting close to an orgasm without getting a release. Her body still feels electric, even though the feelings of being close to an orgasm has subsided, at least for the moment.

Sally moves between the girl's legs one last time and pulls the girls skin around the mound taut, exposing the semi-hard clitoris from inside the hood. Sally licks the clitoris twice, making it wet. The girls makes a cooing sound. Sally uses her free index and middle finger to begin massaging the exposed clit, causing the girls hips to hump the air, begging for more friction.

The two fingers glide softly over the exposed clit, driving the girl practically insane. The girl can feel the sensations of an orgasm quickly building once again. She prays that she is allowed to have an orgasm this time. Wanting to toy with this girl, Sally changes the speed and intensity of her fingers on the girl's clit while also pausing from time to time. Her fingers are going fast then slow, pressing hard then soft; all the while watching the girl's hips raise off the bed then fall like a brick. The girl's moans grow long and loud then become short and soft, turning into whining sounds.

"No more, no more." The girl pleads. "Please don't tease me no more. I am too sensitive."

Sally pays no attention to the girls pleas, continuing to tease her for about five minutes, letting her get close to an orgasm then letting the orgasm subside before bringing her back to the brink of an orgasm all over again. After the fifth or sixth time, Sally brings her to the very edge of an orgasm before withdrawing all together, letting the girl lay in her own puddle of sweat once more.

David watches Sally walk over to him and prays that she doesn't torture him the same way, though he fully expects to get the same treatment and knows that he deserves it. Sally sits down on the wood foot stool in front of him and softly runs her fingers up and down his upper thigh then begins to slowly stroke the length of his penis, one stroke at a time with a half second pause between each stroke. After teasing him like this for a minute, she begins stroking him hard and fast.

"You want to come?" she finally speaks out loud.

"Yes, yes." he replies as she is pushing him close to an orgasm.

When she feels that he is getting close to an orgasm, she slows back down to slow, deliberate strokes, milking his semen inch by inch toward the head of his dick. She can feel the vein throb each time she strokes the length of his dick. While holding the base of his dick, she runs her tongue up and down the back of his penis, teasing the vein and making him grunt in both pleasure and frustration.

Within a couple of minutes he is begging for her to let him come. She is reveling in the power and control of her weak husband. With each stroke she can feel her power and control increasing. She sees precum form on the top of his dick as she gives him a long, slow stroke with her hand. He is panting like a dog out of breath. She grabs the tip of his dick and slowly strokes the length once before pausing for a second.

Knowing that he is on the edge of an orgasm, she grabs his balls and squeezes as she strokes him once more. She can feel his hips try to thrust forward as she strokes him again. She hears him begging over and over to let him come.

"Do you want to come?" she asks him each time she strokes the length of his penis.

Wanting to finally make him come, she begins stroking in the same slow, deliberate manner from the base of his dick to the head. After two strokes she feels his vein begin to pound like a drum. She strokes him one last time and then pulls her hand away, letting his semen ooze out of his head and run down his length as he grunts in stilted pleasure. The semen pours over his head like a volcano overflowing. She stands up and sticks her semen covered finger in his open mouth, making him taste his own juices.

She walks over to the girl and gives her a wet, sloppy kiss then slides her finger in the girl's mouth, sharing the remains of his semen. The girl has listened to Sally's husband beg and plead for an orgasm and realizes that the female in the room must be the husband's wife. She wonders if his wife has been the one teasing her. She hopes that the wife will also allow her to finally have an orgasm.

Sally leans down and sucks on the girl's ear lobe for a second then asks with a whisper, "Would you like to come also?"

The girl softly says, "Yes please."

Sally laughs then says, "I will let you come also, but not just yet. You are going to have to earn yours."

She leaves her husband's crotch covered in his sticky mess as she leaves the room, goes to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of wine then sits in the living room recliner.

To be continued...

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers
12