All Comments on 'Infidelity'

by Subjugate_Me

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Even For Infidelity*

Rape is wrong!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

Fuck the whore until she bleeds, she deserves it. She's not a wife, she's a whore so treat her like one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

only a woman esp with demons can understand this...great psych look, thanks

error on fourth from bottom should be 'My anal muscles clench... not My vaginal muscles clench...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So, do you have what it takes?

To have her explore her demons with a professional & seek to mend that which she has torn asunder? Part 2??

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03almost 11 years ago
Story well told

Your writing style and command of the language are both exquisite. While the subject of the story is hurtful to all, it is a story well told. There are a few minor errors that do not take away from your telling and you write very nicely for a first timer. Please keep up the good work.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Strange

For all the verbiage and the apparent good writing, I found this tale strangely unemotional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Congrats, a story where the cuck is a rapist?

Sorry, but he's still a cuck, and with that attitude, it's no wonder his wife cheated on him. The man has no spine.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

The writing is suberb! I love a hot dominating angry fuck! Keep this story going please?

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 11 years ago
Great first story

Powerful, exquisite writing, few errors. The pain within both of them is exposed well. Not my cup of tea, but your ability to tell with such raw emotion is captivating. Looking forward to reading more from you.

One note - if the man cared about who the partner is (as he seemed to early on) he wouldn't drop it. Most men are one of three types. Cheating is the spouses fault only (the other guy doesn't even matter), it's the lovers fault for seducing the wife, or it's both their faults, and all parties have to pay. If he's of the third camp, he would have tried to get her to tell the name of her lover during the 'punishment.'

Subjugate_MeSubjugate_Mealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you ...

... everyone for taking the time to read my story and give me valuable feedback. This is the first story I ever wrote about nine months ago when I posted it on another site. I was encouraged to post on Literotica, but was a little hesitant initially due to the high quality of submissions here, so I'm tremendously relieved that some of you found my work pleasing! I wrote a couple more stories at the time in rapid succession, but have slacked off since due to my hectic life. This is something I wish to rectify and plan to spend more time writing after summer. I'll try and post another story later this week and look forward to more positive/negative feedback. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

The story line is good, however the development needs work. It is an intense story and has the makings of something wonderful, it just needed a bit more oomph to it. I love the control, the pain involved and the force of the actions. I would very much like to see you develop this further.

ryu77ryu77almost 11 years ago
OK

I dont like the subject matter, but GOD I love your writting. Will look forward for more of your stories.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Excellent writing

Keep it up please.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
WOW

Hardcore story. I'm no fan of cheating wives but DAMN this "husband" needs his balls cut off. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
she betrayed him

she is now lower than dirt, and should be treated as such.

me, I'd have taken my belt to her and not stopped until she was a quivering mass of blubbering flesh.

call me evil if you want, but nobody betrays me and escapes unharmed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Fucking Cunt

She deserves all he gives her. She should just run away or take it.

Subjugate_MeSubjugate_Mealmost 11 years agoAuthor
I am very grateful ...

... for any constructive feedback from readers and if you have noticed some errors, I would appreciate if you could point them out to me so I can learn from my mistakes.

However, I humbly request that you please make sure they ARE errors before privately emailing me with a message like the following:

This message contains feedback for: Subjugate_Me

About the submission: Infidelity

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title: 1ST. SENTENCE FUCK-UP

Comments: Re: "she kept casting desperate glances over the solitary waster of her life,..."

"waster" = WATER??

It really is inexcusable to introduce error in the very first sentence of your effort. If you don't carefully edit the entire document, at least show the reader the courtesy of editing the first sentence.

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

To the Anonymous poster of the above criticism: please read Madame Bovary then perhaps you can show me the courtesy of retracting your rash comment.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Thanks For Mentioning...

Your other story! I had in fact read it...but was too lazy to write a comment. As you had taken the trouble to respond...I will now comment. This is a 'top-notch' story. I can fully understand the husbands attitude, and yet feel for this poor woman who had only 'been human' after all said and done. I think for the health of his marriage, he would have been better off forgiving her....but then, I suppose the story would not have been so powerful! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fitting treatment

When a woman wants to become an adulterous whore/slut, then treat them like one. And never back down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Since it is just we girls here...

For the person who took you to task on the quotation... You did write "waster" and the quote is "waste" -- as opposed to your characterization, "...she kept casting desperate glances over the solitary waster of her life..." as opposed to "...solitary waste of her life..."

For those who suggest that rape is wrong... Well, so is infidelity. But, since we are all here to read "stories" and not serve on a jury to decide a person's punishment for doing what we sometimes think is erotic/sexually exciting, then such admonition is not necessary. And, for anyone who had ever read a story in which people got killed, let me save you the trouble: murder is also wrong. But we still like a good murder mystery, don't we?

RE you story. The "husband" was never personalized by your narrator (the protagonist). That makes her relationship with him even less personal. There was no, "How could I have done this to Jim? What was so bad in my life that I had to humiliate him in such a way? I knew he would eventually find out..."

You have characterized him in a non-personal way; he is merely her husband and as you had said, you purpose for "being" is for his bidding -- to take his punishment, without complaint, now and for evermore. There is probably even less respect -- both lack of her own self-respect for submitting to him in such a way, and lack of respect for him to have cheated on him, but she did not confess as he had asked. Correct me if I am wrong, do you forgive someone when they fail to make a "complete" confession?

These are just observations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very powerful small part of ones life story...

guilt and hate, what else?? in some form this way or others, what happens next???

you wrote this, think how to make it right, wrong, in between, come-on. what happens after the shit hits the wall.....bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I never understand why anyone would want to keep a relationship with a cheater. By cheating they have no respect for their partner, their word carries no bond and they deserve no trust.The cheater has no loyalty and zero integrity. The infidelity taints everything that ever occurred during the course of the relationship. Cheaters don't deserve anymore time, effort or resources from the injured partner/spouse. Cheaters should be cut out of ones life like a cancer and thrown away forever with no apologies or recriminations just a surgical end of the relationship.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe there was a decent story here but I didn't find it

The power to be ones salvation or perdition rests solely on you. Another possesses that power only if you give it to them thereby admitting you have neither control or understand of self. Regardless of your actions, your husbands rape of you was a despicable act. One that he should pay for by serving significant jail time. Go to the hospital, get the kit done, file the Police report, have him arrested, find an attorney and divorce him. No other actions are acceptable. This poor attempt at writing failed as it created nothing compelling in the telling and in the end I didn't care what happened to either party.

BigK10BigK10over 10 years ago
I very well could be wrong...

(and I often am), but this woman seems to be so bored with her life that she had an affair to reawaken herself and when caught by hubby, that she would welcome whatever punishment he saw fitting, in this case brutal forced sex. I do not use the word "rape" because I think she subconsciously wanted it. (PLEASE do NOT assume that I'm one of those people who think that women "want" to be raped; I find rape a low, despicable act of hate directed at a woman.) I think that THIS woman wanted to be brutally taken by her husband and "reclaimed," as she began to enjoy it several times, and not as an act of atonement. She just had to awaken the "cave man" in hubby, but I do not condone the way she did this. If that is what she was trying for, she is very lucky that he didn't go just a bit more violent and just kill her--intentionally or otherwise.

One another subject, (in my humble opinion) the flowery writing style is a little overpowering, especially in the first third of the story. It detracts from the story. As my Grandpa used to say, "Why use a 50 cent word, when a dime word will do, and get the message across just fine?" It tries to make a modern story seem like something from the 1800's English Court of Royals. If that's your style, fine, but tone it down a bit, please. On this website, it comes across a bit pretentious, but again, that is just my opinion.

I still enjoyed the story and gave it a 4. Keep writing. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful ending

A pig woman who now lives as a fuck toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot. Sexy hot.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 6 years ago
Dear Subjugate Me : this is more about your guilt trip , innate masochism..........

Submissiveness which finds full empowerment in gettin' your sorry cheatin' ass Spanked and gettin' Sodomized up your Anal Canal to wallow in Humiliatory Orgasms again and again... ......there is little or no romance here between Angry Wronged Hubby and Cowering Cheatin' Wifey ( "on all fours, Bitch , head down " lowered in supplicashun' and redddened Arse up arched towards the heavens in Willing Anticipation for Further Retribution whether by Leather , Paddle , Hand or Phallus ...........and later collapse into blissful oblivious Orgaaaaaasm!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, bullshit!

Too clever by half.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

WOW!!!!

That was so incredibly intense. A 5/5 doesn't do this justice.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

This is the most honest, emotional reaction to cheating I have ever witnessed in one of these stories. I think he should not throw her out. The only fault i see in the presentation is the background on thier marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing sucks

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Svp, arrêtez d'écrire. C'est très nul.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

Reading your story was extremely painful. But that is because you are such an incredibly outstanding storyteller. I truly wish I knew where you are publishing. I would love to read the rest of your work. Go well, S. Me. And please learn this lesson: you are a child of God. No matter what else is true in your life, that is the most true reality there is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous