All Comments on 'Influencers: Clear Air Turbulence'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put this shit in the loving wives category 1*

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I loved it. Yes it would fit in the more widely read LW category, but assholes who remain anonymous don't get a vote. I hope he gets a phone call for another flight plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. 5 Stars. Ignore the haters. They don't create. They only tear down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, an easy 5 stars! Lucky lady to find such a considerate lover. I don’t see anything wrong with an open relationship provided that’s what both parties want. After all there’s a massive difference between love and lust.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Oh, well, okay! Very good writing. Hot, considerate sex that was good for the woman. So there are some elements for a pink orchid story. But… I think the premise was super, super creepy. I think it would’ve been perfect if he had been at the party legitimately, but just as a new edition to the posse or something. Because for a stranger to slink into a party like that… it could’ve just as easily end up with her strangled with her fishnets and everyone forever traumatized as the unknown killer vanished back into the night.

These things are not symmetrical between sexes. For women, generally being physically weaker than men, the amount of trust needed to surrender to sexual pleasure is considerate. Especially concerning casual sex with strangers. It’s like that Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” The stakes in the game are fundamentally not the same.

So… thank you for participating in my event, but… maybe think it through once more the next time.

oneagainstoneagainstover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your considered comment! I fully agree about the power imbalance (which is what motivated me to explore this), and yes it's a pretty tricky thing to try and flip the usual wife-swap storyline to try and bring out the theme of coercion. That the female protagonist's husband is comfortable having other women while abandoning her to the tender mercies of his work colleagues shows her husband doesn't care about creepy, or the danger he may be putting his wife in.

It was actually written a while back as part of something else but what made me consider Pink Orchid it is that I thought it was important to show the way she begins to redress the imbalance in her toxic marriage (and maybe start to move beyond it). It also gave the opportunity to write about something else that I think should get covered more often, a protagonist with an intellectual difference, somewhere on the spectrum, for whom wandering into a private party seemed like a normal thing to do; the counterpoint that the one man in the party who is hard-wired to think of people as objects and transactions instead turned out to be the most human of the lot of them.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

I give it 5 stars.

It had a thread bare plot creepy , but was well written and it was consensual. I had not heard of hotwifes before. I enjoy learning new things on Literotica.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

She made her own decision and enjoyed it.

Great story. 5!

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

Creepy but considerate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why people are saying this is creepy. The guy was incredibly considerate, compassionate, and pushed for sex with safe words and continued assurance of consent. Loved it!

Volume51Volume51over 1 year ago

Something close to my own experience except the roles were reversed. Yes I had a sexy wife but eventually learned that her motivations were different to mine. Take care. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES