Influential Factors! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vodka, drink a little and it'll take your headache away," he said.

"Okay," I took my hand off his cock, sat up, took the bottle from him, and drank up.

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"Well..." I began as I cover my own privates with my other hand.

"There's no need for privacy, I remember," he laughed removing my hand from my privates and placing it back on his cock.

I flirtatiously giggled taking another swig.

"So, can I see you again?" he asked a second time.

"The tub... did you..." I began.

"Yeah, I saved you as you were close to being under water," he said.

"And you washed me?" I asked raising the bottle.

"Yes, I did, I washed you, rinsed you, toweled you off, and carried you to bed."

"You wanted to fuck me," taking another sip.

"Sure, you're a very pretty girl but are you really going to go there?"

"I guess I owe you..."

"Listen, my parent's anniversary is coming up next Saturday and I was hoping you would be my date,"" he said taking the bottle from my hand.

"You want me to be your date?"

"Yes, I do!"

"You don't have a wife?"

"No,"

"You don't have a girlfriend?"

"No,"

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"I got into town a week ago for my parents anniversary and decided to go out drinking and hit on some women; I ended up with this hot blond at this nightclub. We were getting along just fine when she accepted a party invitation from some girl named Niki. We came and my date decided to join the party and I didn't; I made myself a sandwich, started drinking, and turned on ESPN. I got tired, took a shower, and was going to pick a bed to sleep in when I heard the water running and went to investigate; that's when I found you," he admitted.

"I know how you feel," I said downing another sip.

"I think you've had enough," he said taking the bottle from me.

"Ok," I flirted due to finishing a third of the Vodka.

"Ok what?"

"I'll go out with you on one condition,"

"What's that?"

"Shave the beard completely off, loose the sunglasses, and no hats and I'll go out with you,"

"You don't expect me to do it now,"

"No," I said sliding down beside him.

"What are you doing?"

"You want a date for your parent's anniversary?"

"Yes,"

"Then relax and be quiet," I said.

I took his cock in my mouth until he spewed his love potion into my mouth and swallowing every drop of it. I then reached for the anal-ez and applied a liberal mount on his stiff rod and then pushing some into my ass. Once finished I mounted him, aligned his cock with my ass, and squatted until I was sitting on his lap.

I bounced up and down and he thrust upward; I grabbed both of his hands and placed one on each breast until he started to fondle me. It wasn't long before we both begun to pant violently. He eventually unloaded rope after rope deep inside me. I finally collapsed on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me, and when my body stopped shaking he kissed me passionately.

When we were done playing with one another we exchanged names and numbers. He said he would text me the dress code and address in case I needed to let someone know where I would be at but would arrange a limo to pick me up anyway.

I walked him to the door, we kissed many more times, and then I sent him on his way.

I finally figured it out:

1) My marriage was probably over and I was never going to see Mike again.

2) PJ was extremely nice and well mannered; he knew my secret and he wanted to date me anyway I wasn't going to let him go like I did Mike.

3) I needed to let go and see where April would take me.

12