Influential Factors! Ch. 07

Story Info
Overlooked.
6.8k words
4.68
12.6k
14
2

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overlooked

I really wanted a coffee after seeing PJ off but I opted for a much needed shower first; the coffee would have to wait afterwards.

The warm shower water really did its job relaxing my entire body. Toweling myself off I decided to spoil myself and go for a swim and lay out by the pool; I love the California sun.

First, I would need to change my sheets so I headed to the bedroom linen closet and grabbed all clean sheets I would need. I changed the sheets and decided on a two-piece bikini but the only problem was the color; pink or yellow. I chose the yellow, put it on and admired my totally girly figure in the mirror. Then I grabbed the old sheets off the floor and threw them in the washer in the downstairs laundry room.

I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a Vanilla Bean coffee and walked past the backyard pool to the dock overlooking the lake. I stood at the end of the dock enjoying my coffee and the view of the lake. Once empty I made my way back to the kitchen to clean my cup and put it in the dishwasher; I'm just like that.

Again, I went outside and dove into the pool for a nice refreshing swim. Approximately twenty minutes later I decided to lie out in the sun and soon drifted off into a nap until something told me to turn over, again falling asleep.

Awake, it's been a little over an hour and my bikini is dry. I'm thirsty so I make my way inside for a glass of water. Pulling a glass from the cabinet I'm startled.

"Good morning April," Jill greeted me.

"Good morning, you're up early,"

"Well, I originally planned on discussing last night with you to make sure we were kosher but it looked like you weren't having any second thoughts about it,"

"What do you mean?"

"April, you left the door open, I saw you banging that guy,"

"I was, I was having thoughts about it, I was having thoughts about it when I walked into the room and saw three guys fucking you. How could a freebie turn into a full blown orgy?"

"I guess the same way my supposedly straight cross-dressing husband gave a man a blow job on our living room sofa one night and then tried to hide it; it just happened,"

"I'm really sorry about that whole incident; I really don't know what came over me that night but last night made me understand I've lost you... possibly forever,"

"Stop, just stop, obviously you don't want to give up April or the sex so let's keep everything as is for right now. We'll have an open relationship and we'll see where that leads us, agreed?"

"But..."

"No, my way or the highway, you can't have it both ways and expect me to look the other way,"

"You're right, it was selfish of me," I admitted.

"Finally... the truth; tell me what's really bothering you and lets clear the air,"

"I'm really confused,"

"Good morning everyone," Niki greeted and immediately walked over to Jill and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Mmm," they both moaned as they kissed.

"Jill... you never mentioned you were bi-sexual and were sleeping with your sister," I told her after they broke their kiss.

"It's a long story, some other time, I have to make breakfast for everybody," Jill told me as they both gave a quick peck to finalize their kiss.

"April, it still amazes me how you never deviate from character," Niki said as they both giggled.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I replied sarcastically.

"As you should," Niki came back.

"Good morning," the other two girls greeted almost in unison as they walked in to the kitchen and pecked Jill on the cheek. They must have just taken a shower because their hair was still wet. They were both beautiful even without makeup.

"Hi, didn't I see you last night?" one of the girls asked me.

"Asia, Ashley, this is April... April this is Asia and Ashley," Jill introduced.

We greeted one another with hugs and cheek kisses. Asia was a beautiful dirty blonde girl with blue eyes, a model figure, and a pair of pink lips that needed no makeup. Ashley was a blonde, blue eyed, beauty you couldn't keep your eyes off of.

"Are you into girls?" Asia flirted playfully.

"April's only into men," Jill announced.

"We can change that," Asia remarked as we all laughed.

"April, I'm making French toast, are you staying?" Jill asked.

I love Jill's French toast!

"That's a yes; can you set the isle for five please?" Jill asked me.

I didn't say yes but I went ahead and set five plates including the five glasses.

Jill's a quick cook and had the plates filled with her scrumptious French toast in no time.

"April, could you get the orange and apple juice please," Jill asked.

"Sure," I grabbed both out of the fridge and set them on the island.

They began talking about how good Jill's French toast was and then started on clothes but never mentioned a word about last night.

"You're gorgeous," Asia told me which actually brought me in to the conversation.

"Thank you," I replied.

From then on I was one of them; we laughed our asses off for another two hours before Ashley got up and stretched.

"I wish I had my bikini; a swim would be perfect right now," Ashley remarked.

"I'll walk you out to the pool house there's plenty of swimwear you can choose from," I offered.

"Sounds perfect," Ashley exclaimed.

"Asia, are up for a swim?" I asked.

"Count me in," Asia replied.

I walked them out to the women's pool house which is the closest to the house. Once inside I showed them the swimwear and they excitedly browsed through them; before I knew it they were naked. They were both clean shaven and hot as hell.

Ashley picked a lavender v-wire bandeau two-piece bikini with a sash tie in back. Asia picked a white bandeau two-piece bikini which also had a sash tie in the back. Both suits were going to be extremely revealing.

Once in their suits Ashley grabbed my hand and led me out to the edge of the pool. We all grabbed hands and laughed as the three of us jumped in together; Niki and Jill joined in moments later.

All of us had a great time talking, laughing, and obviously swimming but we had to get out or we would all turn to prunes.

"Would anyone like a drink?" Jill asked.

"I don't know about the rest of you but I have a date tonight," Asia told us.

"You have a date tonight?" Ashley inquired sarcastically.

"Yes, with my boyfriend," Asia answered.

"You have a boyfriend?" Niki asked.

"You know... the other gender!" we all laughed.

"So who were you with last night?" Ashley asked.

"My mom, we were out shopping," again we laughed knowing she was fooling around on her boyfriend.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for drinks?" Jill asked.

"I'm horny, not that you girls can't satisfy me but ...," Asia started.

"Have a drink, we'll go clubbing, and come back here for some girl fun," Niki flirted.

"Very tempting but can you grow a dick by tonight?" Asia asked.

"No but I can offer you some awesome girl action which includes double headed dildos, strap-on and strapless dildos, vibrators, and other interesting toys," Niki explained.

"Okay... I'll stay," Asia said.

"That was way too easy," Jill said.

"Well, actually last night was the first for a lot of things for me," Asia admitted.

"Like what?" Ashley asked.

"Well, I've never made love to three men at once, given a blow job, or had anal sex; and I definitely never had been with a woman before last night but if you're going to make it worth my while I'll stay," Asia admitted as we all laughed.

"Good, April, you want to help me with the drinks?" Jill asked.

"Sure," I replied.

We keep the alcohol at the bar in the recreational room right off the pool which is behind the four car garage and beside the kitchen / morning room. Once there we grabbed what we needed and the glasses.

"Jill, can't we have a little time to ourselves?" I asked before mixing the drinks..

"Oh, you want a little you and me time?" she asked.

"Well, you are my wife," I replied.

"That's what you want?"

"Yes,"

"Come here," she said raising my chin with her pointer finger then kissing me.

"Mm," I moaned as she kissed me; she slid her hand inside the front of my bikini and grabbed my dick.

I remember a time when all she had to do was kiss me and I would have a solid boner but all I could manage was to get semi-hard at best.

"You want to fuck me with your limp little dickey," she laughed.

"Jill..." I began as she kissed me then stopped.

"You were much harder the other night," she giggled stroking my less then semi-rigid cock.

"Jill..." I started as she pulled my top over my breasts and began flicking my nipple.

"Ah!" I moaned.

"Sensitive nipples, it's a good sign your body is adapting to your new role as a female," she told me.

I was getting extremely horny and reached for her pussy.

"No, no, no, that's for men," she giggled pushing my hand away. Jill released me and spun me around facing the bar she then kneeled behind me and dropped my bikini bottoms to my ankles.

I was lightly panting in anticipation of what was next.

"Okay sweetie step out of your bottoms and spread your legs like a good girl," she demanded.

Jill reached through my legs and continued to stroke my dick like it was a teat as she gently pushed her finger against my back door.

"Oh!" I announced as the pressure from her fingers not only sped up my panting but put the thought of getting a good finger fucking from my wife.

One of the bars draws open and I feel something the size of two fingers and round being pushed into my rectum and past my sphincter.

"Mm," I moaned as she worked me with it.

"There it is...there's your tiny weenie getting harder...you just needed to get fucked in your girly pussy," she laughed continuing to stroke my semi-erect cock.

"Oh gawd!" I moaned as I pushed back against her thrusts as minutes rolled by.

"You guys get lost or what?" Niki asked entering the room minutes later.

"Grab a glass she's going to cum any minute now," Jill ordered.

Niki quickened her pace, grabbed one of the glasses we put out for the drinks, and held it under my cock.

"Thanks Niki, we wouldn't want to deny the girl what she craves most in life," Jill remarked.

"You did a great job on her breasts Jill," Niki announced before she decided to start playing with my hardened nipples which added to my excitement.

"Ah," I convulsed minutes later and then ejaculating into the glass.

"That's a good girl; all you needed was a good fucking," Jill giggled.

I was panting too hard to reply.

"Make sure you mix your drink in this glass but make the girls drinks first; they've been waiting patiently," Jill stated as she took the glass from Niki and pushed it in front of me.

"Can we talk?" I asked Jill.

"Sure, three drinks first and then we'll talk," she answered.

I quickly made all five at once; Niki grabbed three and was on her way.

"Okay April; what's bothering you?"

"First, that wasn't the alone time I was talking about," I said.

"April, it's not like you can fuck me, you can't even get a decent erection,"

"That's another thing; what's going on with my body?"

"What can you possibly complain about; you have everything any transsexual could possibly want. You have model looks, a female voice, female mannerisms, you fuck like a girl; I mean...your own mom wouldn't recognize you," she then giggled.

"Jill!"

"Well its true...I've seen you in action," she laughed.

"My body..."

"Come on April... you make such a beautiful girl, you're worrying way too much," she winked

"It's not that,"

"Then what?"

"My nipples are overly sensitive and I can't get a hard-on unless ..."

"Unless what?"

"You know?"

"Oh, unless you're getting fucked," she giggled.

"It's not funny!" I exclaimed in my girly voice.

She laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny now?" I pouted.

"You're so girly even when you're mad," she laughed.

I began to tear up.

"April, it's the hormones,"

"What hormones?" I asked.

"I began giving you hormone treatments a few months before signing the paperwork," Jill admitted.

"Why?"

"The truth... the truth is I saw this beautiful women coming out of our house and figured you were fooling around,"

"When was that; I never fooled around on you?" I asked nervously.

"Let me finish," she said sipping her drink.

"By all means, finish,"

"Anyway, I saw this gorgeous woman come out of the house, get into your car, and drive away. I followed her for two days and she attended the same two seminars you were suppose to attend... but you weren't there and she was... but it wasn't a woman... it was you,"

"I never saw you,"

"I was in a loaner and stopped short of the driveway...I ducked behind the dash so you wouldn't see me and I never went to the actual room but peeked in every now and then to see what was going on,"

"Why didn't you say anything then?"

"It was only an assumption, maybe she was attending the same seminar and you stayed home after a long tiring fuck so I put hidden cameras around the house just to make sure what was really happening,"

"But why did you give me the hormones?"

"Once I found out I thought I was doing you a favor,"

"But why didn't you ask me about it?"

"It looked as though you loved being a woman and any confrontation would send you into denial; I did it for both of us,"

"Shit,"

"Come on April... you love men!"

"No, no I don't,"

"You're going to deny everything that's happened thus far?" she laughed as she was on here last sip.

"No," starring into her eyes.

"It's time for another," she held up her glass.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you too but your love for cock is more than I'm willing to put up with,"

"But you're sleeping with three women,"

"It's not about me and what I'm doing it's about you and what you've done,"

"Jill..."

"Maybe you should make more drinks for the girls and finish yours," she smiled.

"What about you and me?"

"We'll go on until you decide what you want,"

"I know what I want,"

"I know too; but you can't have me until you decide on which gender you want to be. Like I said before you can't have it both ways,"

"I understand," I told her but I couldn't give up April. I couldn't give up the clothes, the makeup, the attention, and the men. The men, I can't believe it, but no matter what I believe I'm still a cock sucker and that in itself makes me very confused. I never had bi or gay tendencies but my actions prove otherwise.

"April!" Jill shouted breaking my thought.

"What?"

"Snap out of it; I've called your name at least four times,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Please... the drinks,"

I pulled five clean glasses and started pouring five fresh Long Islands while thinking about my situation.

"April," she said.

I looked up as she pecked me on the lips and tilted my cum filled drink to my lips.

"Open sweetheart,"

I opened my mouth drinking as much as I could between mixing the five drinks.

"We're not being very good hosts; you'll have to tuck, put your bikini back on, and join the others," she told me after finishing my cum filled drink.

There was nothing I could say to sway Jill's desire to turn me into a woman so I did as I was told and helped carry the drinks to our poolside guests.

"It's about time," Niki said aloud.

"Yeah, we thought you two started the night without us," Asia noted.

Jill and I laughed as the others joined in.

After another round we took showers, dressed skimpily, and met in the foyer.

"April, so you've never been with a girl before?" Asia asked.

"We already established that," I answered.

"I'm sorry but if you want me to stay you guys are going to have to be up front with me," Asia told us.

"What's up Asia?" Niki asked curiously.

"April has a penis," Asia stated.

I turned to Jill.

"How do you know?" Ashley asked Asia.

"I walked past her room while she was dressing and accidently saw her naked,"

"We didn't tell you because Aprils my husband and in transition; she's not into girls," Jill replied.

"That's not entirely true," I said.

"She doesn't believe she's in transition," Jill stated.

"Well...if she's in transition," Asia said.

"She is," Jill stated giving me that look.

I just smiled.

"Okay...let's party!" Asia yelled.

"Whoo!" they all yelled.

When we got to the club it was packed with people. There were dancing girls in cages and some on pedestals throughout the club, some with poles others without.

"Welcome to Lipsticks, how may I help you?" a waitress asked.

"A bar stool table for five please," Niki replied.

"Sure, follow me," the waitress told us.

As we were escorted to our table I noticed the crowd seemed to be all women... even the bartenders. They took me to... what seems to be... a club for women.

The table was about twenty-four inches in diameter and approximately forty inches tall with five chairs. Sitting in the stools were tall and you had to rest your feet on the bottom rung because your feet would be tippy-toe at best. I believe it was done this way so the people sitting or interested passer-bys could see everything you had to offer from the waist down including your privates if you were wearing a short unruly dress that liked to inch its way up; which we all were wearing!

"My name is Traci; I'll be your waitress for tonight. Are you ladies ready to order?" the waitress asked after sitting us.

Asia began to giggle.

"I'll have a large Margarita double shot with a slice of lemon please," I told her.

"April knows her drinks, I suggest we follow her so I'll have the same," Jill told her.

"Me too," the other three said almost in unison.

"I'll be right back with your drinks ladies," the waitress said entering our order into a hand held device.

"You girls are going to love this place. We have one in New York that I belong to when I want to pick up a girl for the night or weekend," Niki told us.

"You belong; do you need a membership to get in?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I showed my card to the man out front as we passed by; I can bring in as many girls in as I want," Niki replied.

"What about April?" Asia asked.

"Model looks, well mannered, I think April would be the last on their list to question as to whether she's female or not. Besides, I'm sure there are probably a few more like her in here; someone wanting to go out for a night of drinking and dancing and not having to worry about men hitting on them all night," Niki answered.

"Obviously not that beautiful, I'm jealous," Asia said as we all laughed.

"Five Margaritas for the prettiest girls in here," the waitress said quickly putting a drink in front of each of us.

"Thank you," all of us expressed.

"Wow, that was really quick," I told her.

"I text the order to our full staff of bartenders in the back, by the time I get there the order is ready to pick up," she told me.

"Impressive," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anything else I can do for you ladies?" she asked.

"No thank you," I told her.

"Enjoy, I'll be back to check on you ladies in a little while," Traci said before leaving.

"Thanks," I told her.

"I think you girls are trying to get me fucked up tonight," Asia blurted.

"How else are we going to get into your panties," Jill laughed followed by the rest of us.

Asia then leaned over and gave Jill a long passionate kiss.

It looks like my relationship with my wife is dwindling by the minute.

"I'm surrounded by perverts," Niki said as we all laughed.

That's when Ashley leaned into Niki and gave her a passionate one too.

"You're a good kisser," Jill told Asia.

"Let's get a second opinion," that's when she turned to me, "anything goes bitch."

She laid the softest, most passionate, yet aggressive kiss on me that I've ever had.

"What do you think April?" Asia asked me.

12