Influential Factors! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I concur whole-heartedly," I replied.

"That's right bitch... anything goes," Ashley said before leaning into me and giving me a passionate kiss.

"Well April, what do you think?" Ashley asked.

"Equally awesome!" I replied smiling.

"I was hoping for better," she said as we all laughed.

Niki pointed out the dance floor, the dancing girls, and then told us there was one in Florida and explained some of the subtle differences between the three of them.

"How are we doing; can I get you some refills?" the waitress asked.

All of us looked down at our empty glasses and laughed not realizing they were empty.

"You're pretty," Asia told the waitress.

"Thank you," she giggled.

"This is Asia, April, Ashley, Niki, and my name is Jill," she introduced us in order of our seating arrangement.

"Traci, there's always room for one more in our bed tonight," suggested the usually quiet Ashley.

"I'm not really..." the waitress started.

"But you work at Lipsticks'," Ashley interrupted.

"My boyfriend..." she started again.

"Does he know you're into girls?" Ashley asked.

Jill and Niki joined in trying to convince this beautiful blonde bombshell to join them for a night of girl action.

"Thank you but I can't," she told us.

Asia and Ashley were getting a bit feisty; the alcohol from the strong Long Islands and Margaritas were loosening them up.

"I think I'll have another," I told the waitress thinking everyone could use another drink and to also to change the subject.

"Make it a round, if we're going to party tonight we might as well do it right," Asia said.

"I'll just clear your table and bring you your drinks right away," she told us as she began removing our glasses.

"Thank you," we each told her as she took our individual glass.

"So April, why do you want to be a woman?" the outspoken Asia asked me.

All I could do was look up at our waitress to figure out if she heard Asia.

"Thank you," Jill told Traci as she picked up her glass; the last remaining one.

"You're welcome," Traci responded.

Traci didn't look at me so I assumed she didn't hear Ashley's question as she left us again. Asia and Jill excused themselves to the restroom, Niki and Ashley went to the dance floor, and I volunteered to stay put and wait on the drinks.

"Abandoned?" Traci asked me as she returned with our drinks.

"Yes, for the restroom and dance floor." I answered.

"Well, enjoy your drink, I'll be back later to check in on you," she smiled at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back as she left me.

Jill and Asia returned about twenty minutes later... all smiles; they kissed before sitting down.

"April thanks for saving our drinks for us," Jill remarked.

"No problem," I smiled lifting my glass and sucked on my straw just to find out my glass was empty. I realized I must have been in deep thought but I have no recollection of anything... just emptiness.

"Hey ladies, how's everything?" Traci asked.

"I'll have another," I responded immediately.

"Everyone else doing okay," she asked.

"We're good," Asia answered as Jill giggled.

"Great, I'll be back to check on you later," she told us.

"Thank you," I told her.

"I'm never going to wash these fingers again," Asia told Jill as she licked them.

"Hey guys," Niki said as she held Ashley's hand.

"Drinks, I'm dying of thirst Ashley said as she picked up her glass and sipped half her drink through the straw before leaning over and kissing Niki who was already sitting.

"Mike," I said under my breath as I looked towards the restrooms.

"What?" Ashley giggled as I looked past her.

"What's wrong April?" Niki asked as she turned to see what I was staring at.

"It's Mike,"

"Mike who?" Niki asked.

"Are you okay?" Jill asked.

"It's Mike... he's with a girl," I answered.

"Excuse me," I said as I stood.

"Mike who?" Asia asked.

I began my journey toward the restrooms as I saw Mike and a girl walk around the corner. I turned the corner and literally bumped right into Traci.

"Traci!"

"April!"

"I'm sorry!" we said in unison.

"Um... did you see a guy walk through here?" I asked.

"Oh, that was my brother; I'm puppy sitting at his house for the week while he's on vacation," Traci told me.

"That's nice of you,"

"Do you like dogs?" Traci asked.

"Who doesn't?"

"It's a baby German Sheppard, "she told me.

"Cool, I like Sheppard's,"

"I'm not supposed to mingle with the customers... but would you like to come over tonight?" She asked me.

"Sure," I agreed; the girls had one another which meant a boring night for me.

"Great, give me your number and I'll text you the address and time," she told me.

I gave her my number and she texted me the address and the time right away.

"I better get back to work before they miss me,"

"Okay, I'll see you later,"

I went to the restroom before heading back to the table.

"I think I'll head home now," I told the four of them.

"Why?" Jill asked.

"You guys have something going on later; I'll just be in the way," I said.

"Nonsense," Jill told me.

"Seriously, I made other plans so I need to go home and change," I explained.

"I was really looking to fuck your cute little round ass with a strap-on later; are you sure you want to miss that?" Asia asked giggling.

"I really appreciate it but maybe some other time," I laughed.

"A rain check then," Asia said.

"Definitely," I laughed.

I said my goodbyes with hugs and kisses and called Uber. Once home I wanted to freshen up for my new friend so I removed my make-up, showered, and prepared for a late night out.

When I got to the door I knocked and waited; finally Traci peeked out the side door window smiled and waved.

"Hey April, come in," she said excitedly.

"Thanks," I stepped inside as she closed the door and hugged me as the dog looked on.

"You look beautiful," she complimented.

"Thank you, you're gorgeous, I love the dress," I admired the yellow pencil dress she was wearing.

"Thank you,"

"I smell Chinese,"

"I thought I'd pick up dinner at Chinese Checkers on my way home; do you like Chinese?" She asked.

"I love Chinese Checkers,"

"Great, I was hoping you would say that," we giggled as we walked into the morning room.

"And wine too!" I giggled.

"Well, I thought it more fitting than beer; do you like it?" she asked.

"It's perfect," I smiled.

We talked, we talked a lot, so much that we lost track of time.

"It's one in the morning," I said looking at my watch.

"Wow, I was having so much fun I didn't realize it was so late," she admitted.

"Me too," I said.

"Are you tired?" she asked.

"Not really," I laughed.

"Champagne and chocolate?" she asked.

"Sure,"

"Let me just put the food in the fridge really quick and we'll retire to the tv room," she said getting up from the table and grabbing the left over Chinese food and fruit bowl.

"Let me help," I grabbed the fruit bowl and put on the counter next to the fridge then returned to the table to clear the dishes.

"You don't have to do that," she giggled.

"It's okay," I said grabbing the dishes, forks, and spoons and rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

"April, come on, leave it for the morning," she flirted.

"The glasses please," I smiled as she handed them over; I rinsed them and put them in the washer.

"You're so sweet," she told me.

"I'm a clean freak,"

"Me too it's just I had so much fun talking to you I didn't want to break the momentum," she said.

"I could talk all night,"

"Me too!" she exclaimed retrieving the champagne, the chocolate, and two glasses in that order. She opened the champagne and poured two glasses.

"Are we retreating to the tv room?"

"Yes, do you mind grabbing the chocolate?" she said as she took the two glasses.

"Not at all," I said grabbing the chocolate and the champagne and following her into the next room.

We began talking on our way into the next room, I put the chocolate down on the coffee table, and she handed me my champagne.

"Do you mind if we sit?"

"Not at all," I replied.

We sipped and continued talking as I topped off our drinks...then she kissed me.

"Well?" she asked.

"I have to tell you something," thinking she thinks I'm a girl.

"It's okay, we all have secrets April," she said kissing me again.

My hand fell to her leg; her skin was soft and hairless.

"Not so fast," she whispered as she continued kissing me.

Finally, with any luck I was going to get my dick wet. Jill and Niki had me believing I couldn't get it up but something was stirring inside of my panties and was willing to take a chance that my cock would get hard.

Obviously I was taking a chance with her thinking I was just another girl but she knew I had something to tell her and she shut me down.

If I was ever going to break free of Jill and Niki I would have to do it on my own time and boy did I feel lucky!

We continued to kiss until she invited me upstairs...and I was all in!

"Don't forget your glass," she said seductively taking the bottle and her glass then leading me upstairs to a bedroom. When we entered she flipped on the light switch, it was set to dim, it was really dark but I could see her.

She sipped her champagne and then turned and asked me to unzip her dress.

The dress had a full zipper that began at the neck line. I took the tongue between my thumb and finger and started to pull it downward. My hand rode down through her shoulder blades, down the curvature of her spine and tucking in at her lower back, over her luscious round ass, and ended high thigh.

She turned back around and slipped it off, her bare breasts stood strong, and her nipples were raised in readiness.

She took the initiative and kissed me.

My arm wrapped around her back; I caressed her ass through her beige laced panties and my other hand caressed her left breast paying extra attention to her erect nipple.

Eventually, my right hand softly rode down her midsection an entered the waist band of the front of her beige laced panties.

"Please, not so fast," she whispered panting softly.

I exited slowly and placed my hand on her right hip as I too slowly panted.

"Your turn," she said gently spinning me around by my shoulders.

She too took her time unzipping me; her hand slowly moving through my shoulder blades, down the curvature of my back, tucking in at my lower back, and finally resting right above my ass at my waist. It was the end of the line for my zipper but she did manage to cop a feel of my ass in her quest.

I turned panting and slipped out of my Pink Sleeveless Ponte dress revealing my light pink laced panties and hardened nipples.

She reached for my glass and handed it to me and the retrieved hers.

"To tonight," she toasted touching her glass to mine

"To tonight," I repeated as we tipped our glasses and drank.

We giggled as we stared into each other's eyes and squeezed one another's butt cheeks.

We finished our champagne and pushed me onto the bed: kissing me her fingers immediately went for a nipple and began flicking it.

Our kisses went on forever!

She finally broke the kiss and started lapping and sucking my other nipple which began to drive me crazy; I was now panting harder than before.

"Oh gawd," I screamed.

She giggled.

I playfully turned her over and began on her nipples in the same fashion. Again, my hand found her pantie line and she stopped me... but that was okay; all things good are worth waiting for.

"Aw," she moaned.

Traci was ready for the taking but I was only semi-hard. I believed whole-heartedly that it wasn't hormones killing my cock but the whole womanhood brainwashing from Jill that was killing my manhood...or... maybe it was my fem attire. Anyway, if I wanted a good fucking I had to get out of these clothes and test my theory.

Just then she turned me on my back, slid her hand under my waist line, and found my cock; our eyes met...

"Wow, I'm totally impressed at your beauty...I was totally convinced you were a girl," she admitted.

"I'm sorry," was the only thing I could think of at the sudden turn of events.

"Don't worry we can work around it," she informed me as she began kissing me and stroking me.

Time passed, my panting got heavier, and I was about to cum but I really wanted to fuck her but I still wasn't ready yet so I motioned her to lie on her back. I kissed her lightly on the mouth, then her neck, and eventually down to her midsection figuring if I went down on her it would make me that much hornier and my dick would get hard; it worked for me with Jill every now and then so it should work now.

I was hoping she was ready and motioned her to raise her pelvis; she did and I slipped her panties down her smooth legs and tossed them to the floor.

"Mmm," she moaned as she spread her legs for me to go down on her.

There was no hair as I lowered my head but I didn't find a pussy. She twitched and a hard six inch cock popped out from between her legs and slapped me right in the mouth.

"I..." I began.

"Yes," she sounded as she drove my head down around her cock and raised her back off the bed at the same time while supporting herself with the other arm.

Traci immediately started to buck, furiously fucking my face as she had all the leverage pushing downward on my head.

To me it wasn't important, a little disappointing, but not important. I loved being with Traci and giving head so it was a win-win situation all around. Still a little disappointing but it wasn't to be my night!

"Aw gawd April... you're so good...mmm," she moaned.

My hands found their way to her breasts were I began to fondle her nipples.

"Ah...ah...ah...fuck," she moaned as I continued working on her until she eventually unloaded in my mouth.

After I swallowed every ounce of her juices I kissed her deeply as we both turned onto our sides.

Eventually she turned me on my back and reached under one of the pillows retrieving a tube of anal lube. She planned this night out as she raised my legs high in the air, lubed me, and immediately penetrated me.

"Oh gawd...ah...ah...yes," I cried out as she slammed the hell out of me... her balls slapping against my ass and her fingers teasing my hardened nipples.

"Ah," she panted driving her cock into me.

"Ah...ah...ah," I screamed.

We were both panting heavily but she found the will and energy to lean down and kiss me passionately on the lips.

"Thank you," I moaned as she released her kiss and began banging the hell out of my ass again as I was about to cum at any moment now.

"Fuck," she screamed as she came deep inside of me.

Her scream set off a shuddering orgasm that shook my whole body.

Traci continued to fuck me as my body began orgasm violently.

"Fuck...ah fuck me...oh gawd," I yelled.

She collapsed beside me, holding me; until my shuddering stopped. She then went back to my midsection and lapped up all of my cum and kissed me; injecting all of what she had into my mouth. This time it was my own cum I was swallowing but didn't mind, after all, it was coming from her mouth...then we kissed.

"You convulse like a female," she giggled as we both panted and held one another.

"It's confusing," I admitted.

"What's confusing?" she asked.

"Me, my thoughts, my body," I continued.

"Tell me...I want to know," she whispered softly.

"You want to know my thoughts?"

"Yes,"

"You're so girly," I told her.

"Thanks so are you," she replied.

"Like you said; we all have secrets,"

"I'll tell you mind if you tell me yours," she continued softly.

I giggled.

"Next week I'm having SRS; I'll be a girl down there too," she whispered then kissed me.

"So you're a transsexual lesbian?"

"No," she giggled,"

"But you thought I was a girl,"

"I've been on hormones for about six months; they've had their effects but I still get erections though they're only six inches. I really wanted to be with a girl tonight and you seemed so genuine and real,"

"Surprise," I giggled.

"I'm sorry, it's just I really liked you and wanted you to be my last one,"

"I don't understand, if you're not a lesbian why aren't you with a man?"

"You're as close as I've ever been to fucking a man; no offense,"

"I understand but what are you going to do after the surgery?"

"I'm dreaming of being taken by a man... pleasing him. My first blow job, intercourse, and a guy trying to fuck me in the ass... (giggles)... I hear they all want it anal. Now you,"

"Well, my wife Jill..."

"The woman at the table,"

"Yes..."

"Wow,"

Tell me about it,"

"Go on,"

"She caught me cross-dressing inside and outside the home and gave me an ultimatum. Either I dress full time, date men, and prove I don't want to be a woman or get a divorce and possible lose my business,"

"That's tough but you chose being a woman,"

"Yes, in fact she threw all my male clothes away, made me sign a contract, took me to a bar where I met a man she wanted me to date. We had one date; I took him home, and gave him a blow job right on our living room couch while unknowingly to me I was being recorded. I've had minor surgery on my face but otherwise look and sound like a woman,"

"That's crazy,"

"Every time I turn around it seems I'm getting fucked by some guy which gets me deeper into my fem self; no offense,"

"None taken," we giggled.

"I love my wife but ..." I sniffled.

"I'm sorry," she pouted.

"I was just a cross-dresser but..." I sniffled.

"What do you really want?"

"I don't know..." I sniffled.

"You make a beautiful woman; why don't you just get SRS and get it over with?"

I began tearing up.

"Don't cry," she pouted with tears in her eyes.

"I'm confused," I mumbled.

"Stay with me...I'll help you," she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't know," I again mumbled and wiped away a rolling tear.

"Its okay baby," she whispered softly and kissing me passionately.

"Thank you," again I mumbled.

"Tell me, what happened to you?"

"It all (sniffle) started (sniffle) when...

To be continued.

12