Influential Factors! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How am I supposed to recognize him after six years when he's changed so much?

Hell, my own mother doesn't recognize me from a foot away.

Somehow, someway, Jill must be involved with all of this; it just seems too coincidental that Brian and I met inside my house during Jill's orgy.

I'll have to figure out how to deal with them later, right now, I'm going to enjoy shopping with my mother as a daughter and I'm going to do my best to make her over!

We headed toward her appointment at the hairdressers when I stopped and peered at the mannequins in the window of The Lingerie Lounge store where I've bought all my lingerie in the past.

"Do you want to go in?" she asked.

I knew she wouldn't go for any of the lingerie but we went in anyway and browsed for a few minutes before we had to hurry off for her appointment.

I know this sounds shallow but if my mom would dress a little more appealing my dad would show her a little more attention; and maybe she'd get her brains fucked out to boot which would make them both happy. My plan was to get her hair and makeup done, get her feeling good about herself, and then revisit the store for some sexy purchases.

When we entered the salon I introduced myself to the receptionist and she took me right back to see Victor.

"You're changed since the last time you were

here," Victor noticed.

"Yeah," I twirled, "you like it?"

"You look amazing, totally female, SRS?"

"No,"

"Why not; you're the perfect candidate,"

"You're the second person who has said that to me recently; is it that noticeable?"

"Well, you're a natural; like you were born to be a beautiful woman,"

"Thank you, I recently thought about it but..." I started to pout.

"None the less, you're absolutely stunning,"

Thanks," I giggled.

"Anyway, you wanted a makeover for your mother?"

"Yes, but she doesn't know who I am so...,"

He began chuckling.

"Please, no matter what happens don't give me away; I'll explain later,"

"Secrecy is my motto but... you owe me a full explanation,"

"I promise, promise, promise I'll tell you later," I begged smiling.

"Ok, what's your mother's name?"

"Elizabeth,"

He picked up the phone, pushed a button, and asked the receptionist to send Elizabeth back.

A girl escorted her back and went back to the front.

"Hi Elizabeth, I'm Victor,"

"Nice to meet you but I just had my hair done,"

"I hope you didn't pay for it,"

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"Have a seat and I'll show you,"

"I mean..." she began as she sat in the chair.

"Don't worry, Liz, can I call you Liz?"

"Sure,"

"Good, it's on the house,"

"I heard you were really expensive,"

"The second one is full price,"

"How do you know I'll come back?"

"Everybody does!" he laughed.

"Elizabeth... relax," I told her.

"Liz, it's a nice cut but it's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination,"

"I think it looks great,"

"Well, if you don't want me to touch it..."

"I didn't say that,"

"Excellent, then I have your full permission to give you the best experience of your life?"

"Might as well,"

"Again, if you don't want me to,"

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little bit nervous,"

"Mid forties give or take?"

"Yes," she laughed.

"Good, then a sexy shoulder length bob is in order,"

"My husband doesn't like..."

"It's your hair and he'll love it,"

"You're in charge but..."

"You won't be able to get your clothes off fast enough when he sees you,"

The look on my mom's face was priceless but she seemed excited and giggled... and so did we.

A girl came back and took my mom to the sink where they prepped her hair and walked her back to the chair.

"Are you ready for a new you?" Victor asked.

"Yes,"

Forty-five minutes later.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Oh my gawd... it's... it's... amazing... I never looked so amazing," she started.

"Makeup," Victor called and a girl came over.

"Is there something wrong with my makeup?" Liz asked.

"This is Liz, take care of her," he told her.

"Sure, just follow me," she told Liz.

"I didn't know there was something wrong with my makeup," Liz blurted as she followed the girl and sat down.

"You have a beautiful face; no bags, no wrinkles, you just need to refine your technique," the girl said removing Liz's makeup then gave her pointers as she reapplied it.

"Oh my gawd," Liz admired herself in the mirror.

"You look great!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe it's really me," Liz stated.

"Just stay with the basics I explained to you and it will look like a professional applied your makeup every day," she told Liz with a smile.

"Thank you," Liz tried to tip the girl.

"While you're out, buy yourself some sexy lingerie," Victor told Liz from behind.

"Did April tell you to say that?"

"No, but that's what all the women do after leaving my establishment," he laughed.

"Thank you Victor," Liz told him.

"You're welcome but April deserves all the thanks; she arranged it all,"

"Thank you April, you're going to make a wonderful daughter-in-law," Liz said aloud as she hugged me.

"Daughter-in-law," Victor raised.

"Yes, she's marrying my son," Liz replied.

"Adopted son?"

"No, my biological son, I have no adopted children,"

"Really, you must invite me to the wedding," he said.

"Consider it done; shall I send the invitation here?" Liz asked.

"I'll text April my home address in a few minutes and she can forward it to you,"

"Thank you, I'll make it for two, you can bring a guest," my mom told him.

"I appreciate it,"

"Thanks Victor but we better get going," I said.

"April, it's always a pleasure to see you but you really must come by and tell me all about your engagement," Victor requested.

"I will, I promise Victor,"

"I can't wait to hear all about it," he laughed.

"Thanks," I kissed Victor on the cheek and left to return to our day of shopping.

"Thanks again April, I never felt so..."

"Sexy,"

We laughed.

An hour and forty minutes we were back on track.

"Dress Style has a lot of nice stuff..." Liz began.

"How about we head back to The Lingerie

Lounge," I stopped walking.

"Um..."

"Dress Style is nice but look at you, you're hot; why do you want to cover that up with grandma clothes,"

"But..."

"Serious, when is the last time you had sex?"

"Well, I..."

"Right, you can't remember,"

"It's not like..."

"Liz, do you love him?"

"Of course..."

"Listen, men are visual creatures, draw him in before some bitch takes him from you,"

"April!" she giggled.

"Sorry, I really like you..."

"You're right; some crotchless panties just might be what the doctor ordered," we laughed.

We headed back to The Lingerie Lounge for some intimate shopping and we both picked out a few items that we liked; obviously I pushed her a little.

"Hey," a thirty-some year old beauty approached my mom and smiled.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Here," she handed my mom a piece of paper, "If you get lonely... give me a call," then she winked and walked away.

"Oh my gawd," my mom whispered.

"You're so irresistible," I giggled.

"I haven't been with a girl since college. Ooops, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"That's okay," I remarked.

My mom just admitted to having bi-sexual relations in college; does that mean she'll accept my transition or whatever it is I'm going through.

"Obviously that was before my husband and I were in a serious relationship, I wouldn't think about doing anything to ruin my marriage," she admitted.

"But you enjoyed it," I smiled.

"Yes, but I was a different person then,"

"But you still enjoy sex don't you?"

"We don't really do it anymore,"

"You're in your forties... and you're sizzling hot. There's not a guy... or girl... in California that wouldn't want to sleep with you," I said trying to boost her confidence.

"Only because of a makeover," she laughed.

"No, only because you didn't take care of yourself,"

"Maybe,"

"Maybe nothing, get the garter set with full access panties and give you and your husband some excitement,"

"But..."

"Don't tell me you never had your backside played with?"

She laughed.

"That's what I thought," I said grabbing a few garter sets and other sexy lingerie for myself.

"Maybe I should get a few items for myself... you know... just to have them," she said picking out the sets I pointed out and then some.

"Good idea," I replied.

I was so envious that she could wear an open front panty and I couldn't. The thought alone made me think of Traci and her surgery and how nice it would be without a dick between my legs; a useless one at that.

Anyway, we purchased our items and headed to Jeanie's Jeans and Tops for some more fun.

It was really nice to see my mom let loose and stop acting like she was an old lady.

We bought some half calf colored Capri jeans and various tops.

Next up was Dressed Two Kill; they sell high class and sexy business suits, dresses, evening gowns, and accessories; they give a new meaning to high class and is another favorite of mine.

We bought a few pant suits and two-piece dress suits, purses, and shoes.

"It's getting pretty late," I stated looking at my watch.

"Wow, it is!" she reiterated as she looked at her watch.

"I have to be somewhere tonight so we better call it a day,"

"Thank you for everything April; you're a doll," she said hugging me.

"You're welcome,"

"We'll have to get together again sometime,"

"Anytime, do you mind if I ask you a question from a mother's perspective?"

"Sure, the book has been opened... go for it," she giggled.

"Well, it's not personal, I have a really good friend, and she doesn't know how to tell her parents she's male to female transsexual,"

"Wow, that's a hard one,"

"Having bi-tendencies; how would you tell them?"

"Yes, I could stop anytime and no one would be the wiser,"

"What's the difference?"

"I experimented, I was still their daughter, and I didn't want to change genders,"

"Yes, but a lot of people are coming out as transgender; it's not a big deal,"

"I don't know what to tell you,"

"You have another son, right?"

"Yes, Robbie, his wife said he's in New York making some big purchasing deal or something,"

The bitch!

"What if Robbie were to tell you he was transgendered would you accept the fact?"

"That would be a hard pill to swallow,"

"But you experimented..."

"Yes, I experimented with women, it was a beautiful thing... but what I did when I was younger doesn't mean I condone the same for my kids,"

"I don't understand,"

"You're comparing lesbians to transsexuals. Men love lesbians, they have fantasies about being with two girls at a time, there's probably not a porn site or magazine that doesn't or hasn't had pushed lesbians as a normal way of life; but transsexuals. I can't imagine the dangers presented to them; they're hated by men and society... it's the way the world is heading. I'm not saying one day they won't be accepted but in today's time..."

"So you wouldn't support his decision to dress in fem or transition?"

"I don't know... I really don't. I hope that helped you,"

"Yes, it opened my eyes,"

Well, we called it a day. I really enjoyed the day shopping with my mom but really wanted to hear her say she would accept me as transsexual; it would make it so much easier on me.

No one was home when I arrived and I immediately tried to get in touch with PJ again; we really had to work this out.

I went to my room and sat at my vanity, removed my makeup, and undressed. I reached into one of my bags and pulled out a red MAPALÉ cage lace wireless bra and garter set and put it on. I couldn't help thinking about making love to my brother.

I imagined him pushing me up against the kitchen island and his cock pressing against me. I would beg him to stop but he would continue to press against me. His lips would brush against mine as I would turn away from him. Again, I would beg him to stop as I began to get excited and pant. My nipples hardened as his body and lips continued to rub against me.

I finally gave in and kissed him back as our tongues danced; I was on fire.

"Ah," I moaned. My garter was getting soaked in my own cum as I continued to ejaculate; my body moving in its own rhythm.

Eventually, I came down from my high, undressed, and took my garter to the bathroom sink to hand wash them.

I thought about what just happened and was disgusted by my thoughts and how perverted it would look from the outside looking in. Still, I was horny and really wanted, needed a good fucking.

I held my crotchless panties to my face and appreciated the aroma of what I left in them; my tongue also savored my deposit before turning on the water and washing them. Once I completed washing and rinsing them thoroughly I hung them on the towel rack.

I took a quick shower, dried off, and grabbed a white MAPALÉ deep-v wireless halter teddy and put it on. My reflection showed a beautiful fem figure in a sexy teddy... so sexy.

I went downstairs for a salad and an after drink.

Afterwards, I sat back and enjoyed a movie on cable and eventually fell asleep on the sofa in the family room.

I awoke the next morning; all that was missing was a bed and a man to snuggle up to.

I would rest up at home until Tuesday.

The alarm rang and I awoke from my beauty sleep. I promised Traci I would be at The Medical Center for her gender reassignment surgery; that was pre and post surgery and I would have to hurry.

The first thing that popped into my mind was to wear something skimpy, you know, maybe I could get the attention of a cute doctor; but I decided differently, I was there for Traci after all but I could still be sexy :)

I decided on ankle high leggings, a long American flag t-shirt, black suede ankle booties, and silver jewelry :)

SEXY!!

I was on my way to see Traci and once there I was allowed to see her. We talked for about an hour before they did their final checks and took her away.

I waited about six hours before I was able to see her again.

The surgery went as planned and we talked for a bit, well, mostly I did the talking as she was groggy. They constantly checked on her as we conversed.

"April!" a man called out.

"Mike!" I looked up in surprise.

"Do you two know each other?" Traci asked groggily.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asked curiously.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," I told him.

Traci laughed as best as she could.

"I'm here to check on my brother," Mike said.

"Is he okay?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know; I just got here," Mike answered.

"I'm confused," I said.

"So am I," Mike remarked.

"Mike's my brother," Traci said groggily.

"What!" I said stunned.

"Yeah, he's my brother," Mike said.

"Mike... you mean your sister!" I stated.

"No, I mean my brother," Mike remarked.

"Excuse us for a minute," I told Traci as I led Mike out into the hallway.

"What is it?" Mike asked.

"Show some respect!" I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She can't help being transgendered but you can help being disrespectful," I told him.

"You have to be kidding me, right?" he asked.

"No, I'm not,"

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing,"

"My brother is gay..."

"No, she's transsexual,"

"Gay,"

"Transsexual,"

"Gay,"

"And I really liked you,"

"You have a funny way of showing it,"

I began to tear.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It's a long story,"

"Tell me,"

"That's exactly why I couldn't tell you,"

Why?"

"Because you're an asshole,"

"What?"

"I never called you because I knew you would never accept me for who I was," I cried.

"What are you talking about?"

"Who do you think gave you a blowjob that night on the couch?"

"You," he chuckled.

"No, a fucking transsexual," I slapped him and walked away weeping leaving him speechless.

For the next two days I had about fifteen drinks and kept to myself except a recent text to PJ wondering why he hadn't been in touch because I really needed to talk to him about being lovers.

I was just finishing up my sixteenth drink when my phone buzzed... it was PJ.

PJ: sorry, I help move a friend to San Diego, I sent you a text!!

Me: Sorry, didn't see it

PJ: Sorry for the confusion

Me: it's ok

PJ: I can come over now and we can go out later

Me: sure

PJ: Give me an hour or so

Me: come to the back door

PJ: Ok, Love you

Me: :)

I decided I better clean up my act so he would take me seriously so I went to take a cold shower and dress appropriately. I must admit, I was a little scared of his reaction.

Once downstairs I filled an eight ounce glass of water and immediately drank half of it.

Leaving it on the island I decided to walk down to the lake behind the house and take in a relaxing view.

Afterwards, I took in the sight and smell of the landscape around the house; the trees, the pines, and various flowers were to die for.

On my way back from the front yard I noticed a cell phone on the grass next to the electrical meter on the side of the house. I retrieved it assuming it probably belonged to the meter reader who should have out last week; his usual three month interval. Anyway, it was dead, and I took it into the house with the intention of charging it in hope of finding its owner, if not, I would call the power company to see if anyone had lost a phone recently.

I had just plugged it into the charger and laid it on the island when the door opened.

"Hey April,"

"Hey PJ, want a beer?"

"Sure,"

I pulled two from the fridge and turned to put them on the island but ran into his arms and a kiss which made me very nervous considering what happened a few days ago in my bedroom while I was wearing my garter.

He pushed me against the island and rubbed up against me; his cock rose to the occasion. My breath deepened in anticipation; it was like déjà vu.

I resisted; turning my face away from him, "PJ stop!"

"What's wrong?" he asked leaning his head into mine and rubbing his lips against mine.

"PJ... please," I smiled due to my alcohol content.

"Serious... You want me to stop?"

"No, I mean yes," my mind was fading.

"No," he chuckled moving in again.

"Please," I begged sending mixed signals.

"Are you sure?" he smiled.

"No," I was confused.

"I love you," he said as he pressed against me.

My nipples were hard and so was his cock.

"Kiss me," he insisted as his lips crossed mine.

I was panting now and turning my head away though my body was wanting.

"Come on," he whispered.

My pelvis seemed to rise at will pushing hard against his cock.

"Look at me," he whispered into my ear.

I turned toward him and we kissed as I gave into him, I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and grabbed his rock hard cock; I was in desperate need.

"Still want me to stop?"

"Yes," I replied as we kissed again.

He wrapped his hands around my ass, lifted me up, and walked me to the far end of the island, sat me on top, and headed to the pantry. PJ was headed for the coconut oil which I was thankful for but I was ready to fuck him without lube.

He opened the jar and stuck his dick in the oil as I slipped out of my short jogging shorts, t-shirt, and panties; I had no bra.

We kissed for ten minutes or so; I was on fire!

"Mm," I moaned as we continued.

He inserted one oily finger after another until

I pleaded him to fuck me.

"Ah," he pushed me to the island as he took his time entering me from behind.

"Oh yeah,"

"Ah," I moaned as he pushed deeper.

"Oh yeah baby,"

"Mm," I moaned panting.

"I love your tight ass,"

I giggled; he always talked dirty to me.

"Ah," I screamed as I pushed back on him until he was balls deep in me.

He reached around me, pulled me back making me arch my back and began playing with my nipples while he was still balls deep in me.