Influential Factors! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember," kissing him again.

"We're young and adventurous; besides we don't have any kids to go home to... at least not yet," I giggled.

Mike was primed and ready! I could tell by the glaze of want in his eyes.

"Kitty, kitty," I called out to a hot pink kitty that was approaching us.

I grabbed to open beers off her tray and Mike handed her a twenty.

"Honey, two Flying Dogs," I said holding them by the neck.

"Never had one,"

"You never had flying dogs or beer?"

"I never had a Flying Dog Beer,"

"Really, they all have names; let's see, we have Doggy Style and Pearl Necklace. Here, you take the Doggy Style and I'll take the Pearl Necklace... how fitting," I giggled handing him his Doggy.

"That's really good," he said after a taste of his beer.

"I think it's one of the better brewers out there but it all depends on what tickles your taste buds," I said before putting my bottle to my mouth and sucking it like a cock.

He laughed.

"What?" I giggled.

"You're such a flirt,"

"I'm not flirting," I giggled.

"Then what are you doing," he chuckled.

"I'm wanting," I giggled.

He laughed again.

"Really, you don't want me?" I asked seductively then kissed him passionately.

He wasn't laughing now, in fact, he wanted to rip the clothes off my body and ravage me... his eyes told me so.

I really knew how to move my female body and began dancing to the music and Mike was locked in on the target... me.

"Hey Kitty," I yelled to another approaching Kitty as we finished our drinks..

I placed my empty on her tray and pulled two more beers off the tray. Mike placed his empty on her tray and again handed her a twenty.

"Honey, this rarely happens,"

"What?"

"Two more Flying Dogs,"

He laughed but he didn't know the real joke yet.

"Mike, you're so lucky," I giggled.

"Why?" he laughed.

"You drew a Double Dog," I giggled and handed him his beer.

"What is yours?"

"Mine, it's a Raging Bitch... how fitting," I laughed.

He laughed as we tipped our beers.

"That's really good; I have to pick up a few Flying Dogs when I'm out shopping for beer," he remarked.

Right now I could care less about the beer and kissed him passionately.

We danced for another thirty minutes or so until I stopped another kitty and exchanging our empties for two full beers; once again Mike paid.

"Mike, this is totally impossible let alone insane," I giggled.

"You picked up two more Flying Dogs?" he laughed knowing something was up.

"Yes, here, Snake Dog is definitely you," I giggled.

"What are you?"

"Easy," I showed him my label.

We laughed and drank up.

The thing I like the most about this club that Mike isn't aware of is that all the Kitties carry different breweries and shots. I just happened to know what Kitties carry what, hence, the repeated Flying Dogs. I just got lucky they were carrying the line of beers on the trays and knowing the labels.

We stopped a kitty and placed our empties on her tray and again began to dance and grind. We danced for another twenty minutes before I stopped a kitty and grabbed two shots from her tray.

"Wait," I told Mike as he pulled out his wallet.

"Why?"

"Stay kitty stay," I giggled as I handed him a shot of something dark and I drank a clear shot and placed the empties on her tray. Then I took another two, then another two, and then another two before calling it quits. Mike handed her eighty dollars plus twenty for a tip though tips were included in the ten dollar a bottle / shot price.

"Thanks kitty!" I laughed as she walked off.

He laughed.

"Take me home," I smiled as I gazed into his eyes.

"Let's go," he smiled taking my hand and leading me through the crowd.

We talked about the night on the way home and agreed it was a really fun night.

Once inside I excused myself for a much needed bathroom break.

"If you don't mind I'm just going to use your bathroom really quick,"

"Sure, and help yourself to whatever you want; I'll be right back," I said before making my way to my bedroom.

Obviously, the first thing I addressed was a quick bathroom break; I pulled my panties down, sat, and peed for a much needed release. Mike and I were going to be making love soon so a quick two minute shower was in order for the obvious reasons. Then a quick lube so we wouldn't have to stop possibly making things uncomfortable for him or me; I wanted everything to go smooth... no pun intended. I brushed my teeth, then slipped into a fresh pair of black lace panties, and then back into my dress.

I made my way downstairs to find Mike leaning against the island; I walked up and kissed him.

He kissed me back as he palmed my ass.

"Someone is getting restless," I mentioned as his cock began to grow like a balloon being filled with air as I pressed against him.

He laughed.

"Do you want a drink?" I flirted.

"Sure I'll have a beer,"

I looked in the fridge and there were a few Blue Moons and a few Coors left.

"Would you like a Blue Moon or a Coors?"

"Blue Moon,"

"Blue Moon it is," I said placing a bottle in front of him and then retrieving a bottle of wine for myself. I was determined to learn and like to drink 'female' so wine and champagne were on the menu whenever I had the chance to drink them.

Next I pulled out the bottle opener to open my wine.

"Here, let me do that," Mike said taking the bottle, the opener, and opening it for me.

This has been such an amazing night; he's been such a gentleman.

"Thank youuu," I said as he handed me an opened bottle.

"You're welcome,"

"I would get a glass but, what the hell," I giggled taking a swig.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked softly.

"You're beautiful," he said pulling me in for a kiss.

"Mmm," I moaned as we kissed.

This kiss was different... animalistic... and lasted for some time.

When we separated there seemed to be something different, his eyes; he was wanting... wanting me.

I was in love with Mike, I fell in love with him that first night we met, he was everything a girl wanted; even a girl like me. Everything was so mentally confusing during our first meeting but is clearer now; this is what I wanted.

He swept me off my feet and carried me up the staircase toward my bedroom; I was like a baby in his arms.

My heart was racing as he carried me to my bedroom; our eyes fell deep into one another's.

He gently set me on my feet, then, we kissed tenderly and passionately.

I've come a long way from my days of cross-dressing; that includes body modifications large or small thanks to my wife... but the thought of Mike fucking me was putting me over the edge.

He broke the kiss and started to undress, I followed suit slipping out of my dress but leaving on my panties; I didn't want to break his concentration.

He took me into his arms once more and kissed me...tenderly... passionately; before pushing me down onto the bed. Mike slid between my legs as he continued to kiss me; our breathing deepened as our bodies began to come alive.

Again, he kissed me, and then moved to my left leading me to tilt my head to the right and giving him the access to that side my neck.

"Ah," I moaned as he kissed me.

Mike lightly sucked and kissed my neck until my breathing got heavier. Then he began moving to the center of my neck where I tilted my head back giving him full access.

"Ah," I moaned; my breathing and my heart sped up as he kissed my neck.

Eventually, his tongue made its way down my cleavage as his right hand moved to my left breast.

"Ah... mm," I moaned in pleasure as his fingers began to fondle my raised nipple.

In time, his lips moved to my other nipple and began flicking it with his tongue. His fingers began to work my right nipple that was wet, raised, and hard.

"Oh gawd," I lightly panted as electricity moved throughout my body; my legs moved in unison with the current. I swear I was lactating!

Mike spent an extraordinary amount of time on my left nipple before switching to the other; matching each flick of his tongue with each flick of his finger.

My arms tucked inward as my mind and body wanted more.

His tongue traced down the center of my tummy to the top of my lace panty while his right hand caressed my right inner thigh.

His hands cupped my ass, and then he lifted me slightly, and removed my panties in one motion as I held my legs up high for him.

My heavy breathing would now be considered panting in anticipation of his next move.

Mike held my ankles high in the air and spread me eagle as he pushed my legs back toward my shoulders rolling my ass upwards giving him plenty of access to the Promised Land.

This was it; this was what I've wanted since I've met him; to have him deep inside of me. With both of his hands holding my ankles I quickly reached between my legs and guided his cock to my love canal.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," I called out as I rubbed the head of his cock on my opening which not only created over the top excitement for me and provided lubricant to the head of his cock; I liberally filled my hole after my shower... just in case ;)

He lightly laughed.

"Fuck... oh gawd, fuck," I panted as he inserted the head of his cock into my hole causing me too cum instantly; this was so fucking hot!

He laughed once again.

"OH GAWD!" I yelled as he drove another inch of his cock slowly into me.

"Are you okay?"

I raised my head off the pillow and lowered it.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I raised my head once more, grabbed his beautiful cock, and tried to shove the remainder of it into me. I was delirious with want!

"April...

"Fuck me... fuck me," I cried.

He pushed; it didn't take much effort for him to slide his cock into my tight liberally lubed canal.

"Ah... ah... ah..." I panted slamming my head back onto the pillow; I raised my pelvis the best I could as I wanted to encapsulate his cock.

Mike took his time penetrating me.

"Yes... oh gawd yes," I moaned as I sat up again and watched his manhood slowly ease into its rightful place.

Mike just looked at me with a huge grin.

"Mm... yes... yes... fuck me... oh gawd yes," I reached down stroked what wasn't yet inside of me.

Mike just smiled as he slowly eased his cock into me.

"Oh gawd... yes... fuck yes," I giggled as I watched his cock disappear; he was now balls deep into me and I loved it.

Mike smiled.

"I love you," I whispered as I pulled him in for a kiss.

He began to slowly and methodically fuck me.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... ah," I continued as I fell back into the pillow.

Mike continued to fuck me slowly and methodically... like he was in love with me.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... ah," I grabbed behind my knees and pulled myself up. I watched as his huge cock penetrated me from the rim of its head to the base of his cock. I bit my lower lip as I panted then looked up at him... he knew what I wanted.

He leaned in and kissed me never missing a beat.

"Mm," we passionately kissed.

He smiled.

I again looked down, elated, as I took in the sight of his beautiful cock entering me.

It seemed like he fucked me forever!

"Oh fuck... ah... ah... ah... gawd fuck, fuck, fuck," I came again dribbling cum on my belly.

He finally released my ankles and led my hand to the collection on my belly.

I knew what he wanted, he wanted to see me scoop it up, take it in my mouth, and swallow it. This wasn't the first time someone made me swallow my own cum. Without looking, I made one pass on my smooth lower belly with three fingers scooping it all up and inserting them in my mouth sucking them clean and then swallowing.

He then mounted me in the military position; I wrapped my legs around his ass and followed his strokes... in and out, in and out.

"Ah... ah...ah," I cried in ecstasy as the excitement and felling never subsided.

Mike was a true beast as he continued to systematically fuck me.

"Mm... mm... mm," I passionately moaned totally enjoying his work.

He fucked me for quite some time before withdrawing and demanding I get on all fours.

I rolled over and got into position on all fours; I reached under the pillow and slid back a tube of lube I had placed there before my shower in hope that he would bed me ;)

Mike grabbed the tube, held it against my entrance, and squeezed. He stood over me with his calves to my thighs, he pushed my head down, and the entered me driving downward.

"Oh gawd... fuck," I called out.

Mike had no mercy as he took me for all I was worth; ramming me and ramming me with his manhood.

"Ah yes... yes... ah... fuck," I continued as he took rough sex to a whole new meaning; at least for me.

Now, he was a wolf in sheep's clothing!

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I cried out as he pounded me into oblivion. My head down I could see my beautiful breasts bounce with each of his thrusts; it was a beautiful site.

"Uh... uh...uh," he grunted like a man.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," I moaned like a little girl as the sensation of his cock deep inside of me kept me wanting more.

"Uh... uh...uh," he grunted as he got rougher.

"Oh gawd yes, yes, ah... ah... ah," I cried in ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah... yeah... uh... uh... oh yeah... fuck," he moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, oh gawd yes," I cried out.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah... fuck... uh... yeah," he began to get louder.

"Fuck... gawd... fuck... ah... ah... ah," I began to also get more vocal.

The tension was building in both of us, we were both panting heavily, and knew the time would come soon we would be at our breaking point.

Time passed and we were both beyond vocal at this point; he was groaning loudly and my voice was getting higher.

"Ah, ah, ah...oh gawd," I squealed as my head lay on the bed and my eyes watched my boobs dance happily with his thrusts.

"Uh, uh, uh," He grunted.

He pounded me for quite some time before he exploded deep inside of me causing me to ejaculate on my bed sheets. That didn't stop him until he unloaded all his sticky goo deep within my canal walls.

Mike finally pulled out and lay down beside me panting heavily.

"Don't give up now," I panted as I passed my hand back and forth on his manly chest.

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I giggled.

"'I'm taking a break,"

"I thought you FBI guys could fuck all day,"

"We've been fucking for more almost two hours," he looked at his watch and laughed.

"Come on," I flirted as I began stroking his cock... wanting more than he possibly had to give. If Mike thought this session was over he was crazy because it wasn't going to be over until 'I' said it was over; I had a plan to get him back in the game.

"That feels good,"

"Really," I panted slinking down his body.

"What are you doing?"

"Did I ask you what you were doing earlier? No,

I didn't, I just let you do whatever you wanted to,"

He laughed.

I kissed the tip of his cock.

"He definitely wants to play more," I giggled talking about his semi-hard penis as I softly stroked him.

"You can't speak for him," he laughed.

"Oh, he jumped," I gave his cock a couple of licks on its opening.

Mike took in a deep breath.

"Oh, he jumped again," I said before taking the head of his cock in my mouth and fondling it with my tongue.

Mike took another deep breath.

"I think he's bigger than before," I giggled as I continued to stroke cock and tease its head with my tongue.

Mike was getting excited as his breathes got deeper.

"I think he wants to come in my mouth," I flirted.

I could see the want in Mike's eyes.

"Do you want to come in my mouth Mike?" I flirted.

Mike began to take in a lot more oxygen.

"I think you want to come in my mouth; that's what guys want right... to come in their girlfriend's mouth?" I flirted as I continued stroking him.

Mike was definitely getting worked up.

"I want you to come in my mouth Mike," I again flirted.

He was wound tighter then a Cobra that was ready to strike.

"I want you to fuck my mouth Mike; to really fuck it," I edged him on.

Mike was at his breaking point; but little did he know I would seduce him away from the bed.

I slid off the bed and crawled backwards seducing him with my feline cat sway and enticing him with my pointer finger; it worked. We ended up about eight feet away from the bed; he was standing tall before me and I was on my knees willing to be abused. He reached for my head and stepped forward as I grabbed the base of his cock to control the depth of penetration down my throat.

I didn't have to wait long as I parted my lips and he was in as far as I would allow him for now.

Mike started fucking my mouth as he held my head firmly in place.

"Mm... mm... mm," I sounded on each one of his thrusts.

He was totally into it and kept a steady rhythm that suited me just fine; I knew when to expect the next thrust.

"Mm... mm... mm," I started to lose myself in the act.

Mike laid his hand softly on my head as he continued to fuck my mouth.

"Mm... mm... mm," I saw him looking down at me as I peered upwards.

He reached down, placed his hand upon mine, and tugged on it wanting me to release the choke hold I had on his cock.

"Mm... mm... mm," I released my hand.

A few minutes later he delved a little deeper into my mouth.

"Mm... mm... mm," I was now his as I met his thrusts with my own wanting more of him inside of me.

More minutes passed until he forced his cock all the way in literally cutting off all oxygen to my lungs. I tried to retreat but the force of his hand on my head wouldn't let me.

"Uh, uh, uh," I moaned for release to no avail.

Finally he pulled out!

"Ah..." I gasped for air!

Mike rammed his manhood into my open mouth again cutting off my supply of oxygen. Then, when I couldn't handle it anymore... he pulled out.

"Ah..." again I gasped for air!

And again, Mike rammed his dick into my opened mouth.

"Ah..." once more I gasped for air!

My worry began to turn into excitement as I felt his first rope hit the back of my throat. Now, I started to understand my role. I was the girl in the porn videos, the one on her knees getting abused, and loving it.

This was my dream...

This is what I wanted...

This is what I was waiting for...

This is what I was meant to be...

The girl taken by her man in any way he pleases and loving every moment of it!

Mike pulled out and gave me a facial on his second release; his pearly white string hitting me on my left cheek and nose.

A quick swipe with my tongue and I was immediately back on his cock before he unloaded another one on my face.

And again, Mike rammed his dick into my opened mouth taking away my oxygen as he released another rope in my mouth. Then he backed out slightly and released a forth and a fifth into my mouth just to shove his cock down my throat again.

I couldn't breathe and had a mouth full of cum.

He shoved it all the way in releasing a sixth string down my throat.

Now, I couldn't breathe and my throat and mouth were full of cum.

He pulled all the way out which allowed me to take in a deep breath before his seventh string landed on my face.

I swallowed quickly and engulfed his cock once again as cum dribbled from my mouth.

An eighth string filled my mouth then he shoved his dick down my throat once more cutting of my oxygen.

My mouth was full of his cum and I couldn't swallow it because his cock was lodged in my throat and cutting off my air. The overflow was dribbling out of my mouth and onto my breasts.

Mike pardoned me from any further lack of oxygen as he withdrew his cock from my mouth. He then tapped me on the nose with his manhood as he released a ninth rope onto my face almost hitting in the eye.

I swallowed as much of his man juice as I could before taking him into my mouth; I wanted more and I was going to have it.