Info to FemDom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started the day checking me out of my hotel for the rest of the week I would be staying a Cindy from now on when I was in town.

The Closet

A few months have pasted and my involvement with Cindy has matured. I've change my travel to schedule to make sure my monthly visits to the office always include a weekend in LA. Plus I've tried to get there a little more often.

Our roles have become more defined. Mine is somewhat that of a traditional slave and submissive. I have chosen to surrender and be obedient to her. Why, the mental freedom it gives me. I know once I step through her front door I will no longer require to make any decisions. I don't have to plan the next step. I don't have to out guess what will make her happy, she will tell me. But in some way I do expect some gratification in return for my submission. I recognize that I have chosen to give Cindy the psychological power over our relationship. The relationship does seem to have some of the mutual respect and support that many vanilla relationship have. She is always there when I need to just talk thru something and I'm good listener when she needs emotional support.

Cindy role as the dominate partner, makes her in charge of most aspect of our relationship. She does the planning, controls the schedules, sets the rules and if needed the punishment for not following them. Our relationship is by no means sado-masochistic but she does enjoy some physical parts of BDSM. We have agreed on some limits, which she has respected. Much to my surprise she hasn't asked me to help pay for any of expenses when we are together. There is no expectation that either of us is monogamous. In fact sometime she will leave on a Friday or Saturday night for a date and doesn't always return before morning. And I am not there 3 weeks a month.

She does like to push the limits of my submission. One night we talked about my being the closet was hurting her relationship with her friends. We agreed to work on that sometime. The next Friday night I walked in the courtyard and began removing my clothes I noticed a note on the door which told me to ring the bell someone would open the door for me. Standing there nude waiting for the door was a little disconcerting. When the door opened there was woman had I had never seen before standing in the door way. She said "you must be Cindy's boy toy" come on in. I followed her to the kitchen were Cindy sat with 3 more women. I wasn't introduced to them but they where all told who I was. Cindy as she did every day put one of my cock and ball separators. For the next 45 minutes to and hour I served drinks, dinner to the group. Most of the women talked about me as if I wasn't there. A couple asked me questions which Cindy answered. At some point someone said something and my reactions was an erection. Cindy snapped the end of my penis with her finger nail and said my friends did come here to see that. I was instructed to go wait on the milking table. I did.

Cindy cuffed my hands behind my back as I knelt on the table my butt sticking high in the air my chin hanging over the front of the table. I heard Cindy put on a rubber glove, that met I was going to get a quick milking nothing loving or tender for me. With in seconds the lube finger was circle my prostate and I could feel the cum dripping into the mirrored bowl she use to milk me in. Several of the women asked her questions. She explain how milking worked and how to do it. One of the women asked to try it. I felt several strange fingers rubbing my prostate.

When the milking was over we returned to the kitchen were I severed more drink and desert. Of course it was much hard with my hands cuff behind my back. I could tell Cindy was happy with my performance in front of her friends. I was obedient and very respectful of them all.

After they left Miss Cindy said I could leave clean up until morning, she took my arm and then walked me down the hall but we didn't stop at my room or the playroom she took me to her room. I had only been in her room once before. Normally when we played it was in the playroom or my room. Cindy guided me on to the bed. I was lying on by back with my hand still cuffed behind my back. Cindy left for the bathroom, a couple minutes later she returned. Her breast were both bare, she had on a good sized strap-on and nothing else. It was the closest I had every seen her to nude before outside the bath tub. She strolled up the bed the strap-on swinging like an elephant's trunk. She palace her breast for me to suckle, she had me lick and suck her pussy and the strap-on. The much to my surprise she removed my cock and ball separator. I could feel my erection raising. For quite sometime she would move between my legs placing her breasts for me to suckle, then giving me her pussy to service and rubbing my erect penis as she changed positions. Then she started to rub lube in my ass, which was a job that was almost always done by me. Her fingers moved between stroking my penis to exploring the enter depth of my ass. She started tracing the outlines of my penis, by scrotum and run the head to strap-on up and down the crack of my ass. She moved the head of strap-on to line up with my ass and started to push in. I was shocked; I have had the strap-on used on dozens of times but never when I could see her it was always done doggie style.

Miss Cindy was a vision of power and sexiness as she worked my ass with the strap-on. I could see her breast raise and fall as she push in and pulled out. She placed her hands on my hips to direct me to push to meet her thrusts. Then every few strokes she would wrap her hand a round my penis so my hip strokes would push my penis between her fingers. The pressure of strap-on against my prostate and warm of her fingers was getting to me. I asked Miss Cindy for permission to cum she told me to wait. For what seem like an hour I struggled to control my orgasm. Finely I felt her start to orgasm. What a heavenly sight. The glow on her face, the heaving of her breast and quivering of her hips and legs, then I heard her tell me I could cum, she direct the cum on to my chest and stomach. I shot 3 or 4 big squirts of cum. Miss Cindy rubbed it from my chest hair to my testicles. She slump onto my chest her breathing was fast and I could feel her heart bounding. With in a few minutes I could feel the strap-on sliding out of my ass. Miss Cindy rolled me over and turned down the bed she then rolled me to the other side of the bed. She snuggled up behind me putting her arm over my shoulder. Like a mother bear might do to protect her young or maybe just to show me I was hers.

After that day I wasn't sent to my room when Miss Cindy's friend came for a visit. It make thing much easier. I adjusted pretty easily to being there nude when her female friends visit. I did have a little more trouble when her male friends came by. I never did like being their when other men came to take her out. I never quite knew what they were told about me. But I didn't have to interact with them so it all seemed to work out.

One 3 day holiday weekend Miss Cindy told me we were going to party at some friend of hers on Saturday night. I mistaking asked if they knew anything about our relationship. She smiled and said of course. Mid-afternoon on Saturday Miss Cindy started getting us ready for the party we when to barber shop and hair saloon. I got the pleasure of a Brazilian wax. I'm a somewhat hair guy and with was the first time I had my crotch hair removed. I was an interesting feeling the guys did look a little naked down there. It made my balls look huge.

When we returned home, Miss Cindy took me in the bathroom and setup my enema kits. Although Miss Cindy required that I have an enema almost every day, after the first couple that she supervised I normally did them myself. Miss Cindy laid me in the tub and inserted the nozzle in my anus. Every 4 or 5 minutes she had me turn to my other side. I don't know how much water she ran into me but my belly was extended when she was done. I had to wait 20 minute before I could empty my colon out. I took several tries to get it completely empty. She shower and primed me for over and hour. About 7 pm we loaded into her mini van me in the middle of the middle seat dressed in my finest cock and ball separator and a brand new shinny slave collar. When we arrived at the house hosting the party I notice several cars park in driveway. The driveway was relative well screen but not completely out of view of the road. As the Miss Cindy opened the side door she added a ball gag and blindfold to my outfit. As I step on to driveway I could feel her clipping a leash on to the collar. I walked slowing into the house. I could hear and sense several other people in the room. I was walked to a spot were Miss Cindy pulled my leash until I dropped to my knees. Someone cuffed my hands behind my back and cuff my ankle I could feel the chain connecting the two pair of cuffs. I was sure there wasn't enough chain for me to stand.

There was someone kneeling on my left it appeared to be a woman as she was much smaller and softer than a man would be. A few minutes later someone else knelt on my right. I was pretty sure it was a man. I could hear the cuffs being attached. Time is very hard to judge when you're blindfolded. I was aware of people walking by some stood and watch those in the line. Some talked about us. A few just stood there and breathed out loud. From the number of stops and commits people made I guess there were six or seven of us in the line. I was near the left end.

A couple times during the early part of the evening Miss Cindy would bring me a drink of water. During the early part of the evening guest would stop by and add toys to the people in the line someone add nipple clamps to me. A little later someone added weights to the chain between the clamps. At one point I feel someone adding weight and cloth pins to my testacies. Miss Cindy would come by often and check on me. Some times she just committed on what was added sometimes she would move it.

Later in the evening I could hear the party moving into the area we were kneeling. A man with a strong voice seem to me in charge, Miss Cindy was standing behind me with her hands on my shoulders. The man explained we were going to have oral sex contest. The 3 lowest scores would be sent to dungeon. She removed the ball gag I could feel people moving closer. Then I felt a pussy move up to my lips I wasn't sure what would happen to the rest of us but I had no interesting going to the dungeon. I started liking and sucking for all I was worth. After a couple minute the judges were told to move. The next judge had external plumbing; I had done many blow jobs on Miss Cindy strap-on I had never had a real cock in my mouth. It was actual much easy to suck on, softer, more flexible, no hard plastic taste and it had character with thing like a head. I wasn't sure how well I had done but I was happy when the judge moved on. There were 4 female judges and 3 male judges; I did manage to get one woman judge to orgasm during my time with her. I'm not sure how I scored but during TV game show style selecting I didn't get walked back and forth between staying and going to the dungeon groups.

The next major event for me that evening was Miss Cindy talking about prostate milking with a group of people. It doesn't that a rocket scientist to know I was doing to get milked for the crowd. But I will say having several people's fingers up my ass was a lot better than the noises coming from down the hall. I could tell the hands doing the milking were much more experience than Miss Cindy's group of friend from a couple weeks ago. They were not hesitant entering my rectum them move to round quickly. I will say it didn't take them long to drain me dry.

Miss Cindy brought one of her friends over for near the end of the evening I spend some time licking her to a couple of orgasms. It was interesting lick and sucking the whole time she and Miss Cindy were talking about sometime going on in the dungeon to the woman I was sucking slave. It was nice to know she could understand why her girl was in there and not me.

On the way home Miss Cindy told me she thought I was enough out of the closet that it wouldn't affect her social life anymore. To my surprise on the rare occasions we had a BDSM evening out not much really happen. Play was generally pretty limited. But Miss Cindy did always enjoy the evening out.

The Other Men

Miss Cindy and I never had an exclusive arrangement. From the very beginning she dated other men. I don't know it the relationships were vanilla or Femdom. I always assumed there was some of each. The fact is it doesn't really matter. We have what we have when we have it. There was never any talk of the relationship being more than it was. Just as she did with bring me out of the closet one day she decided she needed for me to be more present when she dated. It was hard to bring dates home when I was there. She told me a few days in advance that weekend she had a date I was going to met. We discussed some limits. I wasn't expected to have sex with them. But she did expect me support their sexual effort with her when needed. I was told I would have some clean up duties. I should expect some warm up duties for both parties.

The first night Miss Cindy had a stay over date when I was there was a little hard to explain. When Miss Cindy and her date arrived from at the house from dinner I don't thing he was prepare for seeing a nude man in the house. The guy wasn't really sure what to make of me. Miss Cindy told him I was there to help if needed. I really sure he didn't have any idea what that met. I know he was expecting me because he knew was to call me and knew he should ask Miss Cindy to request anything he wanted from me. I server a couple rounds of drink. They started making out heavily on the couch. I waited behind them out of line of sight by the kitchen door. I wonder what the etiquette was for my position should I be watching or turned the other way. I must say it was some what exciting watching a live sex show. I stood there quietly has he worked at removing her clothing. I remember my first effort at that. Will say she did get him naked long before she was there. I watched as she guide him between her legs even for my vantage point I could tell he wasn't doing thinks the way she liked. She tried moving his head the way she wanted but she meet with little success.

I heard her call for me and signal for me to move between her thighs. She pulled him up to her breasts and mouth. I did several minutes of licking a sucking. In the back my mind I wanted to get her to cum and ruin his evening. But alas she stopped me for I could get her there. With in a few second he was trying to mount her. She used her hand to stop me from leaving. So I knelt next to them as he humped away. I could tell she wasn't done we he finished. I knew I was going to get a taste of male cum very soon. She directed my head between her legs. It only took me a few minute to bring her off. She then dismissed me to the kitchen door way. I stood in the door way with my crotch throbbing. I watched as he tried to get seconds. I could tell it wasn't happening.

The next morning at breakfast Miss Cindy told me we had another guest that evening. The evening started much the same. This guy wasn't nearly as surprised. They started on the couch with wine and cheese. This one did was much better at getting Miss Cindy's clothes off. But he still was nude first. And OH my, when I saw him nude with a good 9 to 10 inch cock. I had never seen anything like that in real life. It swung around like a sword. In the middle of their heavy petting he asked me to stand were he could see me. Miss Cindy had me move to the other side of the room. I will say the view was much better in front of the couch. From this side his cock looked as big as Miss Cindy forearm. Miss Cindy made several jesters to have him go down on her. He deviously said isn't that what he's here for. Miss Cindy motioned from me to come over; her legs were spread wide when I got there. I did my part, I got Miss Cindy very wet and worked up. Then her new friend asked when was he got his turn? Miss Cindy grabbed his cock in one hand and pushed my head toward it with the other hand. I worked on his cock for the next few minutes. I don't think, I every got more than the head in my mouth. For some reason I did think about making him cum to mess up Miss Cindy's day. I do think our male guest was very surprise when Miss Cindy mounted him. And she did ride him hard. I could tell she was not happy with his performance. There wasn't much clean up, I did take care of it for her only. Miss Cindy asked me to make sure he didn't hang around. When I came back from showing him the door Miss Cindy was waiting in the playroom. We spent the next couple hours working out her frustrations. Seem Missy Cindy thinks most men with big cocks don't know how to use them.

Day to Day Life

Day to day life can boring when you only see one person in the inside of one house. When Miss Cindy decided we needed to get the relationship out of the closet it opened up a whole new world. It gave us other people to interact with, now that Miss Cindy's friend Staci and Beth know about me all kind of things change at the house. It's not uncommon for one or both ladies to come over for dinner or just to visit. We even have had a few nights were we played Spades and Poker. I was the only one in the room who didn't laugh when Beth say shall we play strip poker. Except for a few strange questions Beth and Staci seem to be taking our relationship in stride. Beth in always interest in what ever cock and ball separator Miss Cindy has me wearing on a given day. She always asked how they feel and what they do. Staci just seemed to like to have someone the run and fetch from the kitchen. For her that's a little piece of heaven. I know both are marriage I never did meet a hubby for either. Other than Beth poking a finger at my restrained cock and balls I don't recall either of Miss Cindy two friends being physically involved in anything we did. Miss Cindy never said much in front of me about our relationship to them. There were a few exceptions to that, mostly when I screwed up.

One afternoon when Beth was over for coffee I some how had gotten pretty involved in the conversation. I normally just answered questions and didn't add much during girl talk. I told a joke that got big laughs from both women. Then Miss Cindy gave me the look and told me to go the play room. With minute I heard Miss Cindy coming down the hall. Beth was waiting in the kitchen. She entered the room, left the door open and told me to bend over the fucking horse in the center of the room. There was no question the door was open so Beth could hear what was going on. She removed my cock and ball device, I knew I was in for a busy afternoon. I could feel her attaching the Humiliator ball vice to my balls. It's a long wooden board with a thick middle with a 1 ½ inch hole in the middle the board is cut in two halves. When in use the victims balls are stretched thru the hole the other side clamp the down it pulls their balls away from their body. In this since the vice was attached behind my leg my ball were pulled behind my ass. It is nearly impossible to stand; you can't make any quick movements of your legs or upper body. It is an under statement to say it's very controlling of movements and not at all comfortable. Miss Cindy then took her time telling that telling jokes about men being smarter than women wouldn't happen again, I agreed with her of course. She then walked out of the room for a minute I could clear hear her and Beth in the hall talking. When she return she used a paddle and strap to make sure I remembered. I could her Beth gasp almost every time my ass received a stroke. I don't know if she watched or just listened from the hall. Miss Cindy left me on the horse for a half hour. I could hear them talking like nothing happen. Later Miss Cindy came and got me to finish the afternoon chat. I was a lot quieter. Poor Beth couldn't help to stare at my red ass and of course Miss Cindy had lots of running for me to do.