Info to FemDom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our in general quite night at home involved me arriving at the house. Getting undressed in the courtyard, once inside there would be a cock and ball separator, note or Miss Cindy there with instructions. I cooked about 1/3 the dinners, Miss Cindy cooked a 1/3 or with went out for a 1/3. For dinner out I always wear a blue polo shirt and dark blue pants. Of course no underwear, yes to some kind of cock and ball device, about 50% of the time yes to some kind of butt plug or vibrator in my ass. I got good at following Miss Cindy so the bulge in my crotch didn't look as big. When we return home I would general spent some time on the milking table. Sexual activity after that was always at Miss Cindy's choice. Mostly Miss Cindy loves her oral sex.

One very nice spring night we when to Mexican Restaurant we first me at, I was a little surprised it's not as nice as most of the places we would go to dinner. The one thing it had going for it was many of the eat stations were standup. Since Miss Cindy fitted cock and ball separator that had an attached butt plug and waist ban. I didn't wear this device often and I was glad I didn't the leather ball separator was very stiff and really pushed my ball forward, and the butt plug looked like the size of beer can not on did it stretched my rectum but the sphincter ring was very large stretching it to it's maximum. I'm sure the waist ban is required to keep it from working its way out. The plugs size requires that I keep my feet a little farer apart, and shorten my stride when walking other wise the friction is unbearable. And there was a chance I would get to stand during dinner. Miss Cindy found a table with two very nice stools to sit down. I can't recall a meal where Miss Cindy required so much service, I was up and down a dozen times for more forks, spoons, hot sauce, napkins, straw and more soda.

When we arrive home Miss Cindy had me go straight to the play room I could tell she was real worked up after watching me suffer thru dinner. She laid me on my back and attached a spreader bar between my knees. Normally the spreader bar is put between my feet, between the knee just forces my legs farther apart which actual helped the pressure the large butt plug was putting on my rectum. The bar was attached to a rope and pulled back over my head. My crotch and anus were very exposed. Miss Cindy slow removed the device from my crotch. I knew when she pulled the plug out my sphincter was doing to take a beating since the head was at least an inch bigger around the bottom shaft. And it did. I could feel the gaping hole that was once my anus. I could feel the air in room blowing inside me. Miss Cindy would easy put three and four fingers in the hole. She had talked about fisting before I wonder it today was the day I would learn more about it. I got my answer quickly as I felt them warmth of more lube being added to my rectum. I could feel the pressure as more of her hand moved in an out of my ass. Then it came the push as her thumb slipped passed my well stretched sphincter ring. It was almost a relief as I close down on the much thinner wrist area of her arm. I would hear the camera clicking to record the event. Then came the finally her hand balled into a fist. I felt full before but now it felt like I was going to burst. I could feel ever knuckle on her hand. She moved her hand in and out for several minutes with each push she went deep in by rectum. I raise my head as much as the rope pulling my legs back would let me there was white ejaculate dripping of my dick. Her arm looked like it was in me up to her elbow, I sure it wasn't that far but I felt like there my insides were being push in to my stomach. After she took all the photos she needed I feel her hand relax and slid out of me. I felt like there was nothing holding my insides in. The hole where my anus was several inches in diameter and not closing very fast. To show me what it looked like she put the giant butt plug I wear to dinner, it just slipped easily into my ass now. Miss Cindy lowed my legs and but a couple towel on by ass. I laid there for an hour and the lube ran out of my ass and my anus returned to something like normal size. When I stood I was sure my inside would fall out I felt like nothing was holding me in. Miss Cindy was so proud I did it for her.

Some of the nights we stay at home we just hang around the house like any vanilla couple. We sit a round and talk about what is happening in our life and the world. We have differing political views. Other night we play Miss Cindy's special BDSM games. Would it surprise you to learn the sub almost never wins at any of those games? Well expect the one where the prize in the sub licking the Dom pussy, I did manage to win that one often.

Miss Cindy had several games she loved to play, strip Black Jack was on of her favorites of course when you don't start with any clothes you giving up sexual favors very quickly. She also likes a special version on kids game slap jack where the card pile in on my scrotum, so to win the pile I had to slap my testicles faster and harder than she did. It is amazing how slow your reaction time is when you smacking yourself in the balls. I did seem to lose this game often.

The Ending

Miss Cindy and I have been together for almost 5 years. Lots of things change over that length of time. Over the years other people have come and gone. Some guys hang a round, some guy just stay for a couple weeks. I can never tell what Miss Cindy is looking for in men. I she love the Femdom life but I don't think she ever thought it was the answer to the rest of her life. The men who are more dominate didn't seem to be willing to put up with her dominate side. I never meet and other sub men in her life but I always assumed there are others.

Then came the Saturday morning, Miss Cindy often enjoys a morning round with her strap-on. It is her way of getting the weekend days started. A bit of a morning warm up you can call it. If I not on my best behavior or she just wants something a little more interesting she will cuff me to the dinning room table. My wrists are cuff to the far side of the table and my feet are cuffed to the legs on my side. One day she seemed to want to make a point about something. I was cuffed to the table then Miss Cindy told me she was going shopping. She left me with instruction to tell her girl friends she would be back later. You feel a little more exposed bent over the table when you hear the door close and knowing company is coming. The 1st person to walk in was one of Miss Cindy's none BDSM neighbors, we have meet several times before so she wasn't real surprised to see me. She was carrying a several big green bag from the local farmers market. We chatted as she split the continents of the bags in 4 piles she told me who each piles was for.

Great more company was coming. One by one the local ladies pick up there stuff. Then in walked "The Marine" one of Miss Cindy boy friends I called him the "The Marine" he worn his hair in the military style, and frankly he acts like he was still in the service. He acted like an ass from the minute he walked in the house. He knew who I was and I knew who he was but we had only met in passing before. He was somewhat verbally abusive to me. He called me a few names, like pussy, wimp, and queer He was picking up CD's and other items from the house. It seem to me he was picking up his stuff. He asked me several time were tuff was and acted the fool when I didn't know the answers. I asked him if Miss Cindy knew he was there and he gave me a smart ass answer. I'm not sure what I thought I was going to do about I could only see in one direction and wasn't very mobile.

"The Marine" took a couple boxes of stuff out to his car. He came back and gave me a message to give to Miss Cindy. The message had a lot of unkind commits and words about Miss Cindy. I told him he should tell her in person. He said "fuck you" to that commit. He started to leave but then turned around and said I'll leave her a message you will give her. He walked behind me and I heard his zipper unzip, we yelled at each other I tried to fend him off with my ass. He reached down and grabbed my balls which were stretched out with a leather ball stretcher.

"Be nice pussy this is happening it's just a matter of how much it's going to hurt you."The Marine said as he twisted my scrotum just to make sure I knew he was serious. I felt the head of hard dick pushing between my ass cheeks I clamped them together and moved from side to side to keep him out of my ass. He swatted my ass very hard and pulled very hard on my scrotum and squeezed until I stopped the wiggling around. The next thing I felt was the head of his cock pushing by my dry sphincter ring. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. It didn't help much. The second push and he was thru my inter sphincter ring and in my tender rectum. It only took a couple more pushes before I could feel his ball bouncing off the backs of my legs. I don't know how big his cock is but it felt like it was splitting me open. I wasn't very happy when I felt him start to cum. He said give her this as a message pussy; with in minute of his cumming he was gone.

It seemed like hours before Miss Cindy got home. I did ask one of her friends who stopped by to call her. I didn't tell her why just that I need Miss Cindy. She was pissed when she walked thru the door. She wanted to know what was so important that I couldn't wait. I started to tell her what happen about the same time she saw the cum dripping out of my ass. Who did this was her only question. Even before she un-cuffed me she was on the phone with The Marine. She scream at him for quite sometime, during the call she un-cuffed me. I though about calling the cops but decide I didn't want to explain why I was cuffed to the table to them or anyone else. Miss Cindy went on the rest of day about what an ass The Marine was. What didn't happen was Miss Cindy asking me if I was OK or saying she was sorry. It was all about how could he do this to her.

I went into the guest room and packed up my suit case. I kissed her and told her I needed some time to think thru what happen. We talked a couple times after that day. I haven't been back since.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
My Wife Enjoys a New Hobby Hubby becomes her submissive strapon slut.in Fetish
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
More Stories