All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 02'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
statestreetstatestreetover 10 years ago
I'm getting into this story

So far I've gotten pretty engrossed in this story. I like the writing style and in my opinion there's just enough background information to keep it flowing at a nice pace without being bogged down by lots of unneeded detail. I'm very much looking forward to the next installment!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
WHAT

happens next??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just shoot me now

And put me out of the misery of having mistakenly read this garbage. Could it have been any less clever or original?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If this clinic already had the results of DNA analyzes for each of these people on file...

why would they have redone the tests with new samples? And wouldn't they question the results if they differed from the prior results?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Are these the same people who fucked up that other guys marriage? The one where all his friends fuck her while he is cutting down the tree? I can't believe you are still on this lie and screw over the husband bit. I hope I'm wrong but your track record doesn't speak well for the husband. The sentence about him accepting the cuckoo upraising almost made me stop reading right then and there. I'm afraid to see where this goes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Weak point

Elaborate DNA analysis (by commercial labs) takes several weeks...a shorter (but still very ID-verifying) version can be done in days! Regardless, there is NO reason the Medical Clinic would not have gotten the results back to the client about the same time I&A first knew of it! This story suggests that I&A had three or more weeks of lead time before the results would be delivered. It seems to be a weak point in an interesting tale.

EngineCo1EngineCo1over 10 years ago
Very Nice

This is a really good story, all three parts so far.

I've enjoyed this much more than a number of main line authors I've read recently.

I have commented in the past about not understanding why some commenters have to pick everything apart, and just being general idiots.

To you idiot pickers, enjoy the story for what it is. In this case, an excellent piece of fiction. Enough said.

Thanks for taking time to write and entertain us. Looking forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is getting better

Someone or some of his so called friends are screwing his wife and have somehow switched the samples. Now you have me interested, April life has to become unglued doing this type of work .

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Who is Gene Rainer?

What is his part? Why han't she gotten I&A to check him out?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Fictional Story

A very good read.

I enjoy the fictional side.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Twist

Nothing like the all-seeing agency being blind-sided. Better than a murder mystery.

Personally I would not like to work in that agency. Too much stress for this old bugger... Maybe fifty years ago my reaction would be different...

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Dodging a common bullet

Many writers here seem to feel that they need to outline a rehash of adultery with scant thought given to the fact that we've seen this array of fact over and over again.

This has, so far, offered us a story and characters. We are engaged and want to know what is going on. Guess what? If it's in LW, we KNOW that SOMEONE is fucking around. Jezzaz has given us something else to chew on besides infidelity.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its obvious

My guess is the ********no Guys have been screwing each others wives for years. His wife doesn't like it but is trapped in the deal. So when he did the tests he tested his own Biological Kids when he had them at the archery session.

The guy is a horny bugger who has screwed the other two's wives. I guess all the wives have been made to have unprotected sex with the friends.

Case solved. but it is a good story and well told.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I like this and don't know why I haven't read it before now. Great chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Interesting ....

...and enjoying the ride so far.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

SIMILAR Stories