All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 03'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Lukewarm on this chapter

Category-wise, this does not seem appropriate in LW genre. Although mild, BDSM would seem a better fit. Experienced doms would proffer a safe-word, but neither did that here. The sex was not erotic unless one is into domination and submission, which I'm not (nor are most readers of LW, I'd wager).

The idea that April could feel physically weak and powerless with slurred speech right after her drink, then suddenly have plenty of energy should she wish to resist, due to adrenaline, is not credible. I'm always amused when stories have an oral drug working right away, when everyone knows it takes 45 minutes for drugs to get in one's bloodstream by that route.

We still don't know which DNA test was correct. Are the two older ones his biological kids, or are they not? The whole premise for involving Ingram & Associates had to do with Paul's shock of finding out they were not his kids and how he might then decompensate during negotiations with the Chinese. So why is April still involved? Helping the marriage? Does having sex with both spouses help? Seems a stretch at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got agree with VIO

This was basically boring. Reading about more or less standard sex acts between consenting adults is nearly always boring, that's why I read stories in the LW category, instead of "erotic couplings" or "group sex". I want to read about wives who cheat, husbands who find out and get angry, and the consequences that ensue. This story seems to have no where interesting to go at this point. My preference would be for April to leak everything she knows to the Washington Post and blow all these people out of the tax payer's misery, but whatever.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
A very good performance

Not only interesting, suspenseful and erotic, but (great and happy surprise) the chapters keep coming and keep coming on time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very good it would be really interesting if we could find out how jenny and paul met. i like the premise the author if working on. could two very alpha personalities actually make an relationship work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't understand the point or why this company even exists and what the fuck are they doing and why? The last story we read about one of these types of workers who fuck with peoples marriages it turned out to be a cluster fuck with nobody to like except the dude who kept getting fucked over again and again. I sure as hell hope it's not that shit again!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Plot !

Not sure were this plot is going, has April learn anything ! ?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Continues Interesting

The sex acts were not very erotic or arousing. Part of the mystery is cleared up but there are still things to come.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Having doubts

Unless the next missive is 5+ pages, there is no way you can wrap up all the plot points you brought up initially without trimming the narrative to the bone, with What's His Face's PA showing up twiddling his mustache like a 20's silent movie villain and TELLING us everything.

That would be a poor ending to this.

InescuInescualmost 9 years ago
At this point

I dislike everyone involved. The husband and wife are both pieces of shit (the wife is a rapist) and April is nothing more than a hired hand doing whatever her employers want with little real regard with the wants and needs of their 'patient'.

It's well written and imaginative, but I have no empathy for anyone in the story and dislike them so much at this point, I could care less about any resolution.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
All adults

Very interesting. There are no fem fatales here, no delicate flowers. The sex is not tender, but it is pretty rambunctious, I am interested to know if April ever gets pushed too far- so far she is in control, and it is fun to see how that goes on. Some commenters complain about the lack of likeable characters- I really don't think that is the point in these stories. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This chapter.not as good as the previous two. Nothing new here, just an excuse for an extended sex scene. I was expecting more mystery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous