Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,420 Followers

She leaned in and April let it happen again. Jenny ran her hands over April's breasts, and started kissing her neck, up and down. April loved that – it was pure luck that Jenny had hit on one of her personal hot spots, but she had and April started to get wet. She might not have gotten pillow talk about of Paul, but she might out of Jenny. With that justification, she surrendered to what would come.

Jenny was different from her husband. If anything, she was far more forceful. She controlled April with touch and small sharp gestures – when licking April's nipples; she would suddenly bite one, gently. She bit April's neck sharply enough to make April inhale.

She gave April a hickey – something April only realized afterwards and when she protested, Jenny sneered and said, "You're mine, bitch. And I'm marking my territory."

She made April get naked, while shoving her fingers in her panties the whole time. She was playing with her pussy lips and clit, making April shudder as she disrobed, looking her right in the eyes the whole time. When April was fully naked, Jenny withdrew her fingers, licked them, and rubbed them all over April's lips.

As before with Paul, April noticed that everything was donetoher, notwithher. Any time she reached out to touch Jenny, her hands were slapped away. At one point Jenny had April over her lap, spanking her and saying, "This. Will. Teach. You. To. Leave. Other. People's. Husbands. Alone." After every third spank, she'd run her fingers up April's thighs, sink them deep into her pussy, wiggle the hand around, then remove it and start the spanking again.

April was surprised at how she was reacting. She was wet beyond belief. Her whole submission act was certainly getting a work out.

Finished with spanking, Jenny grabbed April by the hair and forced her to walk to the bedroom upstairs. The Silveranos had a large four-poster bed. Jenny pulled open the closet, went inside and came out with some leather strips with chains on them. She made April sit up and attached a leather choker around her neck, with the word "slut" picked out in silver letters. Attached were two chains, each with a handcuff on the end. Jenny clicked them on April's hands, leaving her with restricted range of motion. April sat there and let her do it, reasoning that objecting at this point would end the scene, and she needed to see it through.

Jenny produced more chains – this time finer ones, with heavy clips on the end. She clipped one end of each chain to April's nipples, making her gasp with the initial pain, then wrapped each chain around one of the posts on each side. April was now effectively restrained – she had range of motion on the bed, but couldn't leave, nor could she move her hands enough to remove the clips on her nipples.

She was pretty well tied up, and then Jenny went to town on her. Jenny tore her own clothes off, pushed April back and then sat on her face, reverse cowgirl style.

"Right,bitch, this is where you pay the piper. Get me off, or I'll make your life a misery for the next few hours."

April was presented with Jenny dripping wet and shaved pussy in her face, and April's hands were in the perfect place to pull Jenny's lips apart, as she dove her tongue in.

Over the next hour, Jenny came three times, and April didn't at all. It didn't take her long to understand that Jenny was a master at getting a girl almost there and then backing off. She fingered April, and stopped when April was on the point of coming. She sixty-nined with April and did the same thing. She even ground April's pussy into hers, climaxing right before April was about to, and stopping.

By the end of it, April was begging her to let her come. She couldn't touch herself, but every touch from Jenny was like liquid fire on her skin.

It was while she was begging for it that Paul walked into the room.

There was silence for a second, then Jenny shouted "Welcome home,dear!" Her voice dripped with venom as she said it.

Paul stopped and stared. The tenting in his pants betrayed his arousal at the scene in front of him, but there was silence as everyone considered what they were going to do next.

Jenny spoke first. "Yes, I was just putting your slut through her paces. She has some talent, but she needs more training."

Paul replied, "Myslut? One night hardly makes her mine." He didn't even try and deny it, noticed April. This had happened before.

Jenny grimaced back at him with that twisted one side smile of someone who was laughing at you, not with you. "Well, I thought I'd take her for a spin. She got me off, but I can tell her heart isn't in it."

"Do you care?" replied Paul, taking off his jacket and throwing it on a chair.

"Not really," admitted Jenny. "I got off, so who cares?"

April's eyes went from one to the other during the exchange, like a tennis match, watching their interaction.

Paul looked over at April, who was still stuck on the bed, chains everywhere, legs splayed and pussy on display.

Jenny followed his eyes and said, "So, you wanna fuck her again? She's gasping for it. I've been very careful about not letting her get off. Wanna do her? I'd love to watch you..."

Paul smiled his savage-dog smile, without taking his eyes off April and said, "I thought you'd never ask," and started taking his clothes off.

April said, "Wait a moment, don't I get a say..." before she was interrupted by Jenny.

"Shut up, bitch. You lost your rights in this the moment you touched my husband's cock."

April had to make a choice at that moment. The restraints she was in were more of the kind that looked good but weren't really going to stop someone determined to get out of them. They were the kind of thing bought at the sex shop as a gag gift, rather than the heavy-duty leather restraints of the committed bondage enthusiast. They were enough to hold her in place and she'd have to really pull, but if she really wanted out, April could probably do it. And, at root, she had both of them by the short and curlies – a fast blood test would reveal the drugs in her system and Jenny would have a fast trip to the clink. She even had a test in the false bottom of her handbag, if only she could get to it.

But did she want that? It was just sex, and this is what she was trained for. Seeing how they worked together would be revealing, so on balance, she decided to continue going along. Plus she already knew Paul was a good fuck, so what the hell.

When Paul Silverano climbed up on her and without any preamble sank his hard dick into her sopping pussy, April came almost instantly. She was primed, hot, and desperate to be given what she needed, and Paul gave it to her.

Jenny sat on the bed next to them, encouraging Paul to "Give it to the bitch. Fuck her, fuck her good. Make her come, the little whore,", holding her open for him and more.

For the next two hours, they both used April. She was fucked, made to lick both cock and pussy, forced to rim Jenny for almost ten minutes straight, then played with Jenny's tits while she deep throated Paul. They called her names, slapped her tits and ass, made her say the vilest things and treated her like the ultimate sex toy.

By the end of the session, Paul had come three times, once in Jenny and twice in April, once in her pussy and once in her ass.

After the ass fucking, Jenny had pushed her head under April's ass and proceeded to lick the cum as it dripped down her crack, then pulled her head out and jumped up to April and kissed her hard, sharing the cum. As she pulled back, a stream of cum spread between them, and Jenny had smiled and kissed April even harder.

For April's part, she had marveled at how Jenny and Paul had managed to work together. When Paul was fucking April, Jenny was egging him on and helping out, massaging his balls or fingering April. While Jenny was playing with April or making April make her cum, Paul helped by fucking Jenny, or suggesting new things they could do.

For the sex part, she was exhausted. She had played the part and played it well, but she was tired and wanted no more of this. In some ways, like the evening with Paul, it was refreshing – no requirement on her part but showing up and being naked and coming like an express train – but in terms of who she was, she needed to be involved and an active participant in the sex.

Still, it had been good, and she could even forgive the small amount of date rape drug she had been given to get it started, although it was very indicative of who Jenny Silverano really was at heart. You could take the woman out of the Brooklyn, but you couldn't take the Brooklyn out of the woman. As she climbed into her clothes, she thought about the evening, everything she had learned, and decided she had a plan. One that would help out the Silveranos' marriage, and hopefully complete her assignment, now that the DNA issue seemed to be a non-issue.

-----

"It's a wonderful day in the city," said April, sitting on her couch at home. She had called Ingrams operations at the usual time and Desirea answered.

"Hello, April. How's it going?"

"It's going. I think I have a much better understanding of the relationship issues now. I suspected, but now I've pretty much confirmed that Paul and his wife Jenny arebothdominant personalities. The fireworks I'm seeing here is that each is trying to control the other – Jenny is overt and Paul is covert – and to some degree supressed, but they are both doing it."

"Interesting...I look forward to your report. I'm presuming you found this out in the old-fashioned way?"

April laughed and said, "You might say that."

"How far did they go? You aren't hurt, are you?"

"Oh no, they are more verbal. There's some restraint but nothing beyond a gentle slap. I can handle that just fine. If they'd have gone too far, I'd have stopped it. It would have been awkward, but I could have if need be."

"Good. So, now you know this, what are you going to do about it? Restructuring a dual dominant relationship is, well, you know it's hard. Takes forever."

"I know. We don't have that time. I do have a plan. I'm going to give them a muse."

"Third-party focus? Good call. You need our help with anything?"

"I don't think so. I think I can handle this."

"You go, girl. Same time tomorrow?"

"Talk to you then, Des."

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,420 Followers