All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 2: Retreat Ch. 01'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Out of Love"

Really enjoy your stories and this one I know will be something to look forward to.

You mentioned in the 'lead-up' that April had been out on several missions, but you have only written two (that I know of) and I have to wonder about the ending of 'Out of Love' and Ingrams?

For me Jace just about blew them out of the water the way he was able to nail them via his computer systems. I got the feeling then that they would need Jace and his system search abilities... surely? Perhaps a 'follow on' story where he does work with April & Ingrams?? Or perhaps it's not too late to involve him in this one?

5*

PC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when is live from the game coming up?

when is live from the game coming up? Eagerly waiting for that. the rest dont matter. give a date for that please. and post it ASAP. thank you.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Kind sir? Breathlessly?

Lose the clichés. Please.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
!Happy Dance!

Yeah, J! Is back with more stories lined up.

Starting with a doozy of a mystery. And April in a bikini...Yummm. Pity this story isn't illustrated. We'll just have to let our imaginations run rampant.

It will be interesting to be revealed how she can bring this caper to a happy ending?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Supercillious camp hocum that just maybe more based in fact then not

Dunno about the South Seas idyll setting and bank robbery investigation - that's on the contrived end of scale. But getting into 'undercover' corporate security makes this a fanciful, getaway read. Escaping current cold snap IRL via this story ? Sure , for now .

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Anonymous: "Out of Love"

I think in the first Ingram story, Jezzaz did say that Jace consults for them and it was acknowledged that he was the only one (or one of two) who ever "made" them.

Thanks, Jezzaz, for a great start of story. I think that the erotic story with a "leagl thriller" plot is a great construct. Kind of reminds me of WWWM by DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even for fiction

this was just awful. Bad. Terrible. UGH!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Good Start

This is my first read of your work. I'm intrigued. Like it so far. Looking fwd to the next chapters. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad.

Bunch of drivel.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Great setup, hope you dont make us wait too long for the finish

You have set the table nicely, now let's see what happens in Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Series leaves me cold

I don't know, it must just be me, but the whole series kind of leaves me unsatisfied. Your other works are really good, but the idea of basically nothing but high end whores secretly fucking some guy into wellness creeps me out. I wonder what would happen if they run into another Jace, and he doesn't take it nearly as well when he figures it out? Now that would be an interesting read.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Opening. ...

Though thete has been some comments on the stories female characters being high end whores.

I must say that it is omly fictional and the author must imagination to develop such a detailed story with sub plots and variety of characters.

Looking forward to chapter 2

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fun Fantasy

I would just love to follow the adventures of some high end whores! Though thinking about from an operational point view most literature is about them. I can help thrilling at the idea of falling into their hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written but ...

Congrats. This is a well written series and I'm enjoying. Four out of five. But I must admit I don't enjoy it as much as your other series. Having said that there is no doubt you are a very talented and imaginative writer. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Seriously? "[Insert a line of dialogue from Raphael here.]"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good, but the storyline is a stretch. You really need to do more "due diligence" work. There are too many ?What? moments interrupting the flow. Typos, assumptions, etc. - it really takes away from being able to relax and enjoy, to be *immersed* in the tale.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
The island is seriously understaffed!

Unless the intent is to have orgies mostly AMONG the bank people, they need AT LEAST one fuck toy per guest!

Otherwise, things will go badly wrong when the bank people return to the outside world.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Off to fantasy island for our wonder woman. Gangbangs with bankers would be almost as bad as lawyers.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Start

And I'll see where it's going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Late reading this series, with regard ‘relationships’ with these operatives (essentially sex workers’. Very few men would ever want to be in a committed relationship or marriage with someone who disappeared for weeks screwing other men and women.

Especially if they were expected to wait on celibate while their partners did this. So, a better way would be to be sort of upfront and suggest a ‘open’ relationship during those periods. I can see how Ingrams wouldn’t like that though as I guess it would be extra checks involving the husbands partners but it would be fairer than their g/f’s / wives screwing around with others behind their back. Anyone who found out would be devastated and feel betrayed and used.

Case in point here, Aprils been away twice for five weeks in the last case screwing some 20 year old while dumb Ralph’s say thinking about introducing the whore to his mother. But she, recognising it’s unfair for him defuses to make it up with a few nights of fun?? Possibly involving another whore as a treat? Really ? That’s a way to make up five weeks away screwing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.