All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 2: Retreat Ch. 03'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Really like the story

Kind of like crime drama with erotic dimension.

And jezzaz show us great respect by posting each day once he starts. No guessing or waiting for next chapter.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Wrong Category...

This should be in another category...So I don't rate it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong catergory , a mystery no loving wives

I do not why this story is placed in this catergory ,where is the loving wife

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Better

The usage of both April's and her Aliases names works better in this chapter.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Thunderball

Like a Bond movie, the plot is flimsy but the adventure is fun anyway. I like it.

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Female Jack Reacher?

This is a good mystery and from the female protagonist perspective. She gets more sex than the male counterpart but gets the pleasure of solving the crime and moving to the next challenge.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Totally disappointing and extremely out of character. Just tasers a guy and blurts out, "What about the bank robberies?" Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Weakest chapter so far

Congrats. Thanks for posting but this was the weakest chapter so far. Three out of five. I saw nothing that would make Kevin seem suspicious or that he was smooth and clever. The author needs April (and us) to see something that warrants tasering him as soon as he walks through the door. Also I thought it was odd April waited until now to listen to her hidden microphones. I seems to me she should have been doing that right from the get go.Still it is well written and I am looking forward to how it turns out.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

No problem, seems to be going well but April might be getting into trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.