All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 2: Retreat Ch. 04'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Like your work

Just not a fan of this series.

Oh well, I'll wait for you to write something else.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

A little bit more the sleuth in this one but still, a little sloppy in the detective work. I'm not a fan of the detective agency stories but I do appreciate the ingenuity you show and your ability to write. The proclivity of lying by everyone involved and the fact that they are (regardless of anyone's rationale) a high end escort service takes some of the excitement away for me. Others, assuredly, will disagree and that is fine too. I am jealous of the intrigue you are able to create and that balances or counteracts the disappointment I have with the general concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is your worst writing and this series is so weak

You can do better than this ,

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 9 years ago
I like this series.

I really like the central idea and plot of this series and have enjoyed reading it. You probably should have posted under erotic couplings. LW is a tough crowd to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I m still trying to fiqure out why this series is in loving wives

Where is the wife , I only see the paid whore april. Who suppose to discover who the bank robber is? How does this all fit in here.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
I think this is great fun

I liked "Live from the Game" better, but this is fun, erotic literature. Somebody called it "james Bond" like, and I agree. The sex is secondary, and that's okay.

I think this should be rated higher.

Thanks, Jezzaz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting but not your best

Congrats. I liked this chapter better than the first few. Three out of five. But to be honest it really isn't clicking for me. I know. Why am I still reading then? Well, I am curious about the ending, and I love your other stories. Seriously, your other stories are amazing. I keep wondering why I don't like this one more.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Pretty good story

"...a white button down T shirt." Now that's something I've never seen.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Annoying that no spaces when a word was in italics but other than that a nice instalment. Interesting idea being worked well although April should be getting some detective drama by now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.