Ingrams & Assoc 2: Retreat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,414 Followers

He'd started out just kissing her all over, from her feet to her neck. He'd sucked her toes – something she'd come across a couple of times before and it had never really done much for her, but in the circumstances, it was strangely alluring to her.

He'd licked her armpits – something she'd not had happen before and she still wasn't sure about it.

He'd breathed on her pussy, taking his time to never actually touch it. He'd stroked and teased all around it, paying special attention to the inside of her thighs, but left it alone till April was almost begging him for release.

When he had started paying attention to her nipples and clit, he'd played a master class of orgasm denial, fingering her, getting her almost there, then stopping. The starting in the oral, licking her pussy, then going from asshole to clit, and back again, waggling his face and tongue on her labia, the whole deal.

When she had come the first time – when he'd finally allowed it – she just exploded with the kind of toe curling orgasm she didn't see very often. She thought that was it for the night, now it was her turn.

But then the actual fucking began,

again though, done in silence, apart from the heavy breathing and various moans both made. He'd had her in every position she could think of. She'd come sitting astride him, on a chair, kissing him while he bent her body so her clit rubbed against his torso as he rocked her back and forth.

She'd creamed on his cock, on all fours, while he worked her asshole with his middle finger.

She'd screamed when he fucked her missionary, holding her own hand down against her clit, trapped between them, and moving only because he rotated his body against hers, moving her hand as well.

By the end, she was spent. Fulfilled but spent. And he still hadn't come.

She suspected he'd been trained, but where and when... it was unexpected but, for her, welcome. To meet someone with such skills...she was envious of Bridget.

Although she also noticed that while it was a good time, she was in no way in thrall of Brad. He was too cold. Too distant. Too...uninvolved, that was the word. More to the point, he was unavailable. He was making that clear.

But he was good, there was no denying that, either.

It was just a shame that April didn't get to show any of her own skills. Still, nice not to have to.

Finally, he did cum. A geyser, all over her chest. She looked inquiringly at him when he'd done it, and he caught the gaze and looked a little crestfallen and said, simply, "I just didn't want to cum in anyone but Bridget. That's for her alone."

Another surprise. April did manage to say, "I understand. That's very sweet. Your wife is very very lucky."

He gave her a tight smile, and there was an awkward silence for a few moments, before Brad got up off the bed and went to the bathroom, returning with a face towel, that he offered to April.

She smiled at him, smiling internally at his social awkwardness, and she cleaned up his cum, resisting the urge to actually lick some up and taste it.

In the end, she got up and got dressed, not knowing quite what to say. He just lay on the bed, naked, watching her.

She finished dressing and leaned down to him and gave him a long, slow kiss on the lips, no tongue.

When she was done she said, "You are pretty damn good there Mr. Flieshman. Very impressive set of skills. I need to hit the sack and sleep it off. See you around, sir."

And she left the room, went to hers, and just crashed, tired beyond belief.

*****


It was the next evening when the real break came. Or, more to the point, the next morning. April had woken a little earlier, mindful of the previous days when she'd had to shoe horn time to review the night's bug recordings. As the previous days, there was a lot to get through, and she needed to do it now.

She drifted out in her robe, set the coffee maker going in the bar and then plugged her earphones in and started the auto sift of what the android tablet had recorded, taking the risk that someone would join her and ask what she was listening to. She had a movie queued up in one of the movie app's to switch to if she was asked.

It took about twenty minutes to listen to, and as she did so, she had coffee and watched as one or two of the recipients of the previous night's largess struggle out into the sunshine and also consume coffee. No one was speaking to each other, except Brenda and John Roaker, who were speaking quietly to each other, body language speaking louder than words. There was definitely going to be a reckoning sometime later, that was for sure.

It was when she got to a recorded conversation in Astrid's room that it all started to come clear.

"So, where we at?"

"I got the pics so far from three of our events. That should be enough, unless you want to go for a forth?"

"No. Wait, maybe. Three is good, four would be better. Who should we go for?"

"How about that Brenda and her husband? She's a snooty bitch. Would be good to take her down a peg or two."

"Sam, you need to not be vindictive. But yeah, I get your point. Ok, we'll go for them tonight. Is the camera still set up?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Because, dear Sam, I wouldn't put it past you to take it down just to look at the pictures."

"I would never..."

Thwunk.

"Let that be a lesson to you!"

April guessed that last noise was the sound of a pillow being swung and connecting, since the last statement was made in a very playful tone.

There was one more comment the machine had caught –"We need to be sure we can get the bar duty on the last day. Need to get that Tara chick out of it, so we can do our thing."

It was a vague comment and April was unsure what it meant, but it was obvious to April there was some camera work going on here – some recording of events. That warranted closer investigation. April was undecided on whether to bring in the con man as backup, or just go for it herself. In the end, she decided it would be better to hold Smith in reserve, once she knew more.

The day was a lazy one. They did breakfast late, and in the afternoon Martin took the couples to the beach via the zodiacs boats, and set them on a scavenger hunt, to find specific items in the under growth there. Some he'd planted earlier, some were just natural.

While they were gone, April took the opportunity to both use the hot tub – dropping in another of the bath bomb concoctions her boss had given her, for which she knew she'd catch shit later – and to make a call and check in.

When putting the salts in, she noticed Astrid and Sam watching her and giggling. She noticed they'd already started drinking – both had a glass of something colorful in their hands. April made a mental note to look at the bar later, since she hadn't made those drinks.

She caught their eye, and they raised her glasses to her. Sam got off her chair and came over and asked, "What'ya doing Tara?"

April paused in dropping the bath bomb into the hot tub and, embarrassedly, said "Something that's supposed to help with the...soreness." She avoided eye contact on the last word.

"Oh!" exclaimed Sam. She glanced back at Astrid and then said, "Could...we borrow some of that? Itotallyget where you are comin' from. We...have the same issues. We've just been popping Tylenol instead..."

April eyed Sam, thought for a second, then said, "Sure. I'll drop some later. Once I'm done here. Cool?"

Sam smiled her innocent smile back and said, "Cool! Thanks!" and then skipped back to her seat with Astrid.

April was sore from the almost non stop sex, and half an hour in the hot tub did wonders for her throbbing genitals, at which point she reluctantly got up in order to avoid skin pruning, and wandered back to her room. The whole time she'd been in the tub, Astrid and Sam had sat, quietly chatting and occasionally looking over at her. She was surprised they hadn't joined her in the tub.

When she got back to her room, she pulled out the phone and connected up.

"Hey April, how's it going?" asked Simon Miles, after the initial connection was made. April marveled again at the technology she was privy to – Simon sounded like he was in the next room. There was no delay, no echo, just clear voices.

"It's going. Hey, thanks again for your help the other night. I still don't know what to do with Kevin at this point. Just leave him be I guess. But thanks for being on call and getting back to me so soon."

"You're welcome. Any leads on anyone else?"

"Just one. I heard some of the other stripper girls talking about having pictures of people. Could be innocent, but I doubt it. They've been taking different couples back to their rooms every night, I think, and what kind of pics are taken when you are all naked? Could be some kind of sex blackmail I suppose. But it seems a bit on the flimsy side to be honest. What if people can't be blackmailed, or aren't ashamed?"

"Yeah, that was the first thing that sprung to mind here too, old thing."

April grinned. Simon was British – a transplant when he was seventeen. But he could still turn on the accent whenever he pleased.

"I'm not a 'thing' Simon," she deadpanned, playing a bit with him.

"Oh sorry April. Didn't mean to...Oh. Fine. That's what we are playing are we?" he responded, understanding her meaning.

"So, if it's only sexual blackmail, they've got to be doing some pretty devious things in there to blackmail them with? I mean, to go so far as to rob a bank?"

"I'd say so. Any goats on board?"

"You have a disgusting mind Simon. I knew there was a reason I liked you. No, not to my knowledge."

"So what's your plan?"

"Well, there is only one thing to do – after all, there is only one more day here."

"What's that, old bean?"

"Seduce them."

*****


The night rolled around, and it started low key. Couples drifting out of their rooms, wearing little to nothing. Brenda Roaker was wearing a sundress that was basically see through, and she was obviously not wearing anything underneath it.

John Roaker was wearing shorts and had ignored a shirt.

Bridget Fleischman was wearing a wraparound dress. April approved. While Bridget was a larger lady, she knew it and she was wearing outfits that slimmed her – she was doing the very best with what she had and April was full of admiration for her for her ability to both do that, and not give a shit what anyone else thought.

Her husband Brad was wearing pressed Khaki shorts and a white button down T shirt. Not a good combination in the ever present heat, and he was already perspiring through it under the armpits.

She'd given a massage to both Brad and Bridget that afternoon when they'd returned from the day's events, and she'd been surprised at how hard the muscles were on Brad – even from the night before, it hadn't been apparent, but this was a man who worked out.

Sal Girodano and Mark Roschgord appeared next, coming in together and deep in conversation about some sporting event.

Paula and Mike Woods arrived. She was in full on slut mode, thought April, observing from behind the bar. Interestingly, Paula was the one person she had not given a massage to. Paula was too interested in talking to the other male members of the party. The body language was not good –definitely trouble in paradise there!thought April.

The last of the couples, Kim and Rashid Patel wandered out. April noticed how Rashid was still doing his best to fit in. He was wearing long trunks and Kim was wearing a see-through dress over her bathing suit. It was obvious she was more comfortable than he was, although his physique was something to behold. April knew he worked out – she'd felt his muscles and had first hand understanding of his stamina. She winced at the thought.

Then came Tom Smith. He glanced at her, hesitantly, then went and sat by himself, observing everyone else.

Mario was cooking on the grill, and Martin Steele had produced an acoustic guitar from somewhere. It had all the makings of a slow, social evening.

And it was. April alternated between massages and running the bar. Various people paired off – April noticed that Kim had vanished and Mark Roschgord had also disappeared. Rashid was deep in conversation – and some mild flirting – with Brenda Roake. John didn't appear to care, because he was deep in conversation with both Astrid and Sam, both of whom wandered off with him after a suitable amount of time.

Tom sat in the hot tub talking with Sal for an hour, who then left and went to talk to Kim and Rashid Patel, who then themselves also disappeared for half an hour.

People came and went all evening. April herself, kept still, apart from one sojourn with Paula and Mike Woods. She'd been sitting at the bar, chatting with Martin, and they'd literally just come up, stood either side of her, looked meaningfully at Martin, who'd taken the hint and left, and then literally, just asked her if she had time 'for a private massage?'

She'd sat there and wondered what to do. She had plans and wanted to be fresh for them. But still, she'd not experienced this couple and she mentally debated what to do. She was pretty sure she knew what sheneededto do for the mission, but she was here, they were asking, she'd partied with almost everyone else, so in the end, she mentally threw a coin, ignored the result and smiled brightly and said, "Sure!" She put her drink down, jumped off the stool and went off to their room, arm in arm.

The experience itself was more anticlimatic than she had expected. It wasn't that either Mike or Paula was bad – Mike was well equipped and Paula was certainly no stranger to eating pussy. It was just...they didn't fit well together. They had different rhythms, angles, and just couldn't seem to ignite the passion and lust.

At one point, she was sandwiched between Mike, who was pounding her from the back – wearing a condom, she had insisted on that – and Paula, having her face pushed between Paula's open thighs. Paula was crouching, rather than lying back, so she could see April's face being pushed in, and April had to actually stop and ask John to move his stance slightly – his cock was at a precise angle that when he pushed in deep, it hit April's cervix and it was a very uncomfortable feeling, even painful a couple of times.

Then, April had been inadvertently leaning on Paula's hair later on, while Paula was being pounded by Mike, and April did have to admire his stamina. He wasn't in Rashid's class, but he was significantly better than many she'd had.

There were lots of start / stop moments, and eventually it became clear that, at least for specific moment, Paula and Mike were more interested in each other – they got into the missionary position, and April was effectively left to her self to watch, and at that point, she just got up and left them to it, counting herself lucky that it hadn't been a more intense session – she wasn't sure her pussy or ass would be up to it. Plus, it was nice to see them actually connecting. It was apparent that they were very sexually compatible, but driven by jealousy to ignite that lust.

Around midnight, the party started winding down. People were leaving and not coming back, and it was by mutual decision that almost everyone had retired, leaving April to shut down the bar and Astrid and Sam to clean up.

In the end, it was just Mario, Martin, Astrid, Sam and April at the bar, having a slow nightcap. April gave each a generous measure of Grand Marnier, something appropriate for the end of the evening.

They sat and chatted, for a while, then Mario left, and after a bit, Martin did too.

It left April, Sam and Astrid.

"To one more day of these...people" said Astrid, raising the last of her glass.

"I'll drink to that," replied April, matching her.

Sam also raised her glass, and then they all downed the last of their drinks, feeling the warmth trickle down their throats.

They sat in comfortable silence for a moment, then Sam said, "Jesus, I'm sore."

They all giggled at that and April ventured, "God, me too."

Astrid sucked on her teeth and said, "Well, it's for a good cause." She paused and said, "The good cause ofgetting paid."

"Amen sister," replied Sam, clinking her empty glass with Astrid's.

April had both hands in front of her, leaning on the bar, glass between her palms, running her hands back and forth so the glass spun in her hands.

"I gotta tell you girls, I don't think I could look another cock in the face."

Astrid snorted.

"I need...something...softer, you know?"

April's eyes were focused on the glass, but she was aware of the sudden shift in attention.

"Do you now?" said Astrid, softly.

April very slowly raised her eyes to Astrid's and murmured, "Yes"

It was classic little-girl-lost seduction 101. April knew it, Sam knew it and Astrid knew it. But somehow, it didn't matter.

There was tension in the atmosphere, a sort of elastic electricity. April had asked without asking and was waiting for an answer. It must have been the end of the five day event, the tiredness, the alcohol, but for some reason, everyone was on edge. There was sexual tension everywhere.

Astrid licked her lips, and shot a glance at Sam, who was looking at April, entranced.

There was silence for a moment, then Sam reached out for April's hand and said, quietly, "You have such great hair, Tara, and lovely skin. So smooth."

She ran her hand over the back of April's, and up her arm. April's skin goosebumped and she shivered involuntarily. She did wonder at that. Wasn't she supposed to be doing the seducing here? It looked like she didn't have to.

Sam leaned in, look April intently in the eye, and breathed deeply around where her ear met her neck.

"..and you smell lovely, too. How do you do that? Hmmmm.."

April sat stock-still. She didn't need to do anything – just see where this was going, although she had a pretty good idea already. Besides, she was so horny and turned on at that moment, she didn't think moving was a good idea. She might do something very impulsive.

Sam pulled back a bit, re-established her eye lock on April, and then just leaned forward, very slowly, and placed her lips on April's.

There was electricity. It was a simple closed mouth, chaste kiss. Sam leaned back a bit, licked her lip and sent a darting look over at Astrid, who was staring, stock still, like April.

"She tastes like strawberries. So nice. Just like I thought."

And with that, she turned back at April, and leaned in for another kiss. This time, however, was anything but a chaste kiss.

It started chaste and then lips were opened, tongues started darting, the two girls hungrily devouring each other.

The kiss grew more intense, Sam's hand coming up to cup April's head and force into the embrace. April had no problems with that. There was a fire in her loins that she was unprepared for. April had had lots of sex in her life, with men and women and combinations thereof. She knew the in's and out's – so to speak – intimately. She knew about seduction, but this was a first for her – where she was not 100% in control of her reactions or at the very least able to stop them if she wanted to.

She knew she was going to be fucked that night. Fucked by a woman, possibly two, and she was going into it willingly. More than willingly. She wanted it.

Sam and April broke the kiss – April panting slightly, flushed. Sam's glance flicked across to Astrid, who was now openly rubbing her crotch.

"My turn," smiled Astrid, wickedly, pure lust showing on her face.

Sam leaned back, and April just sat there as Astrid pushed back her chair and sauntered over to stand in front of her. She stood, looking down at April, examining her and taking in every detail. Then she leaned forward and took Aprils face in both hands, using just enough strength to pull April off her chair and make her stand in front of her. They were of similar heights, so they were eye to eye.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,414 Followers