Ingrams & Assoc 2: Retreat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,424 Followers

Astrid pulled April's face to hers and pushed her lips onto April's waiting mouth.

April was on fire, almost literally. She was dripping under her shorts, and her skin felt like it was going to melt. She was so horny, she felt she might burst.

She knew from reason that what she was feeling was a combination of endorphins and various chemical rushes that her body produced under extraordinary conditions- the past few days, the sexual activity, the evening, the drinks, her own decision to seduce these two, but still, while she was in the grip of it, it was all academic. She needed to be taken to bed and fucked. And she was going to.

Astrid kissed April, grinding her face into April's, with full porn face on.

April responded in kind, her hands going around Astrid and pulling her in. She vaguely heard Sam say "Go on Astrid, kiss that bitch," and didn't care.

The kiss went on, April hungrily grabbing at Astrid.

Eventually Astrid broke the kiss, and pulled back, eyes wild.

She glanced at Sam and said, breathlessly, "My room. Now."

Grabbing April by the hand, Astrid dragged her through the corridors of the island, Sam close behind. She freed April enough to unlock her room door, pushed April in, and followed her. Sam stepped in last and closed the door behind her.

They all three just stared at each other for a second, and then it began in earnest.

First Astrid, then Sam, grabbed April and kissed her, hard. April's knees were weak with desire. She was aware she was responding abnormally, and a part of her wondered if this was really who she was? Was she really a closet lesbian? But then Sam kissed her again, grabbing a breast through her T-shirt and all thought fled.

The clothes came off in a tumble. April pulled her own shirt off, but that was all she remembered. Either Astrid or Sam pulled off her shorts and panties, and April had no idea how the bra came off.

Astrid and Sam were suddenly naked too, and there was frenzied grabbing, touching and licking of every body part they could get to.

Afterwards, April wondered how orchestrated it was. There was no organization of positions, as there so often was during the act of sex. She was just on one position one moment, ass raised, on all fours, with her head buried in Astrid's pussy, and Sam frantically tongue fucking her ass, the next she was on her back, with Sam sitting on her mouth and Astrid shoving two fingers in her pussy, her little finger in her ass and her thumb rubbing April's clit.

The positions just moved around, with no one saying anything beyond simple phrases like "Yeah, like that," or "More, now, do it now", just lots of heavy breathing and moans.

To say April was aroused was like describing Niagara Falls as 'a bit drippy'. She was on fire. And, when the moment presented itself for a breather, she wondered at it.

She was thirsty and had dry mouth and it was the second time she got up for a drink of water that she put two and two together.

She'd been fed Ecstasy. This was classic biological response to E. She snorted the after the second drink, realizing what these two had done to her.

She mentally shrugged. It didn't matter that much at that precise moment – it was in her system and she was reacting to it. She was partially pissed that she'd fallen for it – but no one could be 100% observant 100% of the time. She'd not noticed it being put in her drink, that was for sure.

Either way, though, it didn't change anything. She still wanted to get in this cabin – and she'd done so. Even if it meant being so rampantly horny she could have fucked a rabid horse at that precise moment. It did make her feel a little better though – she wasn't a lesbian. She was just artificially horny.

"Tara...come back to bed..." she heard a plaintive call behind her, suddenly cut off by a hard moan.

Behind her, the two girls lay intertwined; Sam's hand was gently fingering Astrid's clit, making her jump every now and then.

They were both looking at her, and smiled back. She wasn't done yet. Putting down the glass of water, she walked back to the bed.

For the next hour, the women pleasured each other. No hole was off limits.

After having Sam bite on her nipples while Astrid brought Sam to orgasm from behind, April knew she'd be marked for a while from that act – Sam almost drew blood.

At another point, April was on top of Astrid, in the missionary position, with a double-ended dildo, one end deep inside her and the other in Astrid. She was attempting to fuck both herself and Astrid at once, as a man does for a woman. It was sensuous, but hard to keep the right angle. More than once she'd almost gotten off only to have the dildo slip to the wrong angle. It was made worse by the tongue in her ass from Sam – trying to balance all the sensations was hard.

Later, she watched Sam and Astrid use dual double ended dildos on each other, both on all fours, facing back to back – each sharing a dildo, one in their pussies and one in their ass. Both were completely out of it – eyes screwed up as they concentrated on the feelings they were experiencing. At that moment, April realized they were probably hopped up on Ecstasy too.

But, as with all things, eventually the body got weary. The non-stop orgasms were too much to take.

First Sam dropped out, rolling over and just closing her eyes, then Astrid closed her eyes for a moment and just never reopened them. April struggled to stay awake, getting up and splashing water on her face to keep herself going.

This was what she'd wanted, albeit not in ideal circumstances. Searching a room with the occupants asleep in the middle of the bed was truly sub optimal, even if she was sure they were dead to the world. Plus she wasn't sure of what she was looking for, beyond a camera memory stick. And it could even be in Sam's berth. April was bone tired, but she needed to get the job done.

In the end, it was almost too easy. She found a small wooden box in the bottom of Astrid's suitcase. In it was a camera SD card, and a small pack of six vials, filled with a colorless liquid. She looked at them for a moment, then pocketed them.

She'd already found the camera they'd used and checked it to see if it had any pictures on it, but the memory card in it was empty. She quickly slipped it out, and put in the one she'd found and bingo, up came almost three hundred pictures of various of the other couples in compromising positions – some with a dildo inserted, even with some of the men. She'd struck pay dirt.

Taking the risk, she placed the empty camera card in the wooden box and replaced it, knowing they'd still notice the vials were missing. There wasn't much she could do about that. Unless... She looked around the room, looking for something she could decant the vials into.

Eventually she found a Ziploc baggie that held some pills – yellow capsules that April was pretty sure were fish oil. She dumped out the tablets into the toilet, then poured each of the vials into the baggie, being very careful to seal it as best she could – she'd do better later in her cabin.

While she was doing it, she heard Astrid snort and turn over and bang her hand on the side of the bed frame. Freezing, and hoping against hope that Astrid didn't wake up, she waited for Astrid's breathing to settle again. After three or four very tense minutes, it did, and April finished emptying the vials.

She then refilled them with water and then put them back in the wooden box, along with the camera card.

Gingerly holding the baggie, she looked around the room, looking to see if it was obvious she'd been searching. Satisfied she'd put everything back as she found it, the last thing she did was remove the bug and then opened the door as quietly as should could, stepped through then closed it again.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she tiptoed across the corridor to her room, opened the door, and pausing only to find something to put the baggie with vial liquid in – a small hard soap case used for traveling, she passed out on her bed.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,424 Followers