All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 3: American Life 03'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

That's all

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Can't wait for tomorrow

I don't usually start my day off logging in to Lit, but I was anticipating this story. I will be back tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waaaaaaa

Where is the sex?! We wants it.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Love it Jezzaz, cant wait for tomorrow's installment

Dont have a bloody clue how you are going to wrap this all up. I cant foresee a way that will give me satisfaction, that will give April or Hillier satisfaction, it all seems a bit too late.

Joe was well thought of in his little community, some relief is taken from that. The fact that April and Hillier are continuing to investigate, pouring time and effort into it, some relief is to be taken in that. But the overwhelming feeling is one of sadness, for Joe, for a life not appreciated fully while on this earth. Even some type of retribution to Penny and Mark is going to feel, idk, a bit empty and not enough.

I had really hoped that April would find some really bad people, to avenge Joe's death, and my bloodlust could be quenched. Good triumphs evil, and old theme. But Tara isnt that bad a person, she is truly contrite. Penny and Mark seem a bit pathetic and not deserving of a full blown wrath of God type payback. But maybe that is your point, evil can be banal, and not that spectacular, but still break a human spirit.

See you tomorrow and thx for your fine efforts.

arincharinchalmost 9 years ago
More

Depressing shit.

wonder203wonder203almost 9 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story. Those just looking for a stroke story are missing entirely the fact that a real writer is giving them a gift. I can't wait for tomorrows story section.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

You who wrote "well written crap" expressed yourself in an interesting manner.

I agree that it is well written, but certainly worth reading. If this site is to dedicated to those who see this as not worth a shit. I would like to know where to go to find more of it........ I have a sneaking suspicion that I know where I will be sent....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well it's ...

literature but it's about as erotic as watching concrete set. And really this series of little detective stories doesn't have much to do with this particular story category either. Sour and depressing but well written. Why don't you use your obvious talents to write a better more interesting narrative ?

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
This one should be filed in the Mystery category

J, you have me hooked. An alternative title for this series could have been, "No Good Deeds Go Unpunished."

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Seeking Answers...

...Usually results in discovering more questions to ask. That is why this fictional story has a realistic feeling that touches us on our emotional as well as our intellectual levels.

Jezzaz, for those commentators who accuse you of being a 'Man-Hater', while questioning your masculinity. Fail to comprehend how they are revealing the true extant of their of their own sub-conscious 'Man-Loving'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very sad, pathetic, heart wrenching story, about a moron.

You've really emasculated Joe, and lobotomized him as well. His self-pity in his journals is nauseating, and embarrassing. Joe needed to get himself to a pediatric oncology ward and watch children playing with toys and each other, while they wait to die, helping each other plan their funerals. Joe needs to look in the face of a 17 year old girl rocking back and forth to the music at her senior prom, in a wheel chair, paralyzed for life due to some drunk driver. Joe took lemons, ate them rind and all, then sat back in self-pity, waiting for the next batch. What a big hearted compassionate well meaning dickless loser. His karma was used up saving April's life.

So let's see what you do with April to make Joe's sacrifice worth it.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
im done

i liked how this started, but it has really went down hill. while it is very well written. its really fucking depressing. what a sad, loser. why even write such a story. i can get the sick cuckold authors writing something like this.they seem to get off on having a man be shit on repeatedly. i just think this is a waste of the authors talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Depressing story!

I'd like to see April pay Joe back for saving her life, by killing the 2 sleaze-bag x-wives and their low-life dog shit fuck buddies! Now, that would be a great ending to this story, and show that there is some justice left in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Truly a sad tale

This man is not a loser as some have targeted. He saved men with no concern of his safety. He was in love with 2 bitches who tore his soul. He saved the kids only to be railroaded as the cause. He is e what I would like as a pal.

Hope in the end the 2 bastard husbands get their just dues and then some. Hope he also gets a medal pos posthumous from the military for the heroic venture he done.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
A Tale of two whores

And a wasted life...wondering where we go from here? Still gave it a 5...well written. Just wondering when you are going to write something where the guy comes out ahead...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This author

can drive me nuts with his relentlessly downbeat pieces. But he's damn good.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
A new category?

There have been wives in the story, but not exactly loving ones. There has been a seriously wronged husband as in so many other LW stories, but the poor man has been wronged by everybody, not just his wives.

Maybe there should be a Detective Mystery category? After all, it has been such a good story that it needs to be published somewhere.

L

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 9 years ago
Not so easy to categorize

First, I love the story. It's well written, thought provoking and troublesome, in a good way.

Second, it's not written how a hypothetical reader would want it. It's written as J envisioned it. It's s fine story. Perfect? Nope? The way I would writ it! Not really? A good and compelling story nonetheless, you better believe it.

Than you, Jezzaz, for writing something that attracted and informed readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lot's of regular Jezzaz themes here

Congrats. Another fine chapter. Four out of five. I see lots of regular Jezzaz themes in this story. Women who cheat, but still love their man. The way the woman and her lover confess to the husband and try to explain. The idea of loving two men at the same time. The man who is wounded and blames himself. The woman who regrets her cheating, but gets insight too late as she tries to make amends.

I also like the mechanism of Joe's journal and how it inter-spaces with the present.

No sex but that's okay. This is smart powerful stuff. A few minor typos but nothing serious.

The question is where is April going to end up with all this knowledge. I plan to keep reading. Cheers Steve

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Like a country song

Okay, I'm a sucker for dogs and now there's a dog in need of a good home. Add some rain, cheating wives, a train and prison, and we have the quintessential country song! Another excellent chapter- 5 stars of course.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So poignant and sad. At least April is beginning to put together Joe's life. An excellent LW story but not what you'd expect as it's nether RAAC nor BTB.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I wonder how many Joe's that lived through about the same kind of life? Love this series. Thank you Jezzaz. Excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

such a sad result for a really good man. some line by Manny? about being "shat on" from a great height.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

SIMILAR Stories