Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incomprehensible !!!

Didn't call back for help or clandestine contacts?. Going in with no backup? Since when are the brilliant minds of Ingrams so stupid? This chapter reverses known behaviour and has smart people suddenly go stupid. Totally destroyed my enjoyment of this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just give it up

Bad story going nowhere fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was giving it the benifit of the doubt ...

But honestly these Ingram's stories just keep getting more and more ridiculous with each episode. What's next ? A secret agent archeologist ? Oh wait ... That's already been done .... What's with all the crazy tangents in this category lately? It used to be LW was either cuck, cheat with BTB or RCL, semi swing or your classic Hotwife but now it's as if the erotica bit is just left at the door and it's ok for any kind of ridiculous narrative to be in LW.

The basic premise to this series is deeply flawed and this particular episode more flawed then most and this chapter ... Well you have lost me ...it's plain ridiculous !

Sure you can write just fine but your writing fine about rubbish so it's still rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the f'ing hell!!

Only a complete f'ing moron would put themselves in harms way again with what they know! These people kill people, and nobody would go in without at least someone listening live and ready to rush to the rescue.

Mark you moron, I believe it's customary to call the other persons boss when they're intent on suicide!

They're supposedly a clandestine organization, why wasn't the doctor been kidnapped and interrogated?

And since chapter freaking one...... Why the hell has nobody followed up and investigated the people appointed to the boards of these companies who clearly have ties to the perpetrators?

Finally how have so many supposedly smart people turned into f'ing morons all at once!!! It would be nice in a story if the characters behaved consistent with their described character instead of going off on bizarre tangents just to further the now ridiculous plot.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Ingrams people have never been as smart as they think they are

The very first time we saw Jessica Ingrams the guy she was working on figured out who she was, and on at least two past occasions Ingrams agents would have been dead meat if they hadn't stumbled into some clever sewer worker or down on his luck war vet who was willing to risk or sacrifice his life to save them.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
It is fiction, ya'll

Great little tease at the end. Fun and sci-fy stuff. I'm enjoying it.

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Entertaining

Enjoyable reading, shows a lot of knowledge despite the neigh sayers. No one is forced to read any of these stories.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Got really good in this installment

Liking the story. Dont care if farfetched or not, I am able to suspend disbelief for good fiction and action. Was not enjoying wholeheartedly til now, and now I cannot wait for tomorrow to come with another installment. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the next instalment. If it wasn't for my faith background, I would want all of this stuff and use it!

jezzazjezzazover 7 years agoAuthor
Some thoughts on the comments.

Yes, it's far fetched. It's fiction. Think of it as James Bond, but a _little_ more real, and with lots of nookie.

Yes, I don't go into the companies who are profiting. A) I do deal with this, explaining that the myriad of companies owning each other are a maze and they don't have the time to unravel it all, and B) it's dealt with later.

It's all about to get a whole lot darker, folks. Hold on for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep it coming!

You got my full attention. It's a campy spy novel with Bond women. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

See what I wrote there...story. It's very well written. It's fun, it's filled with rich characters in foreign (to me) lands. And it's got a little spy vs spy happening in it. Add a wife fighting for her husband as the under arc of the story. Compared to the standard cuckold and BTB fare this is amazing. How can you not love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Love it

When is the movie coming out? Who is playing April?

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Oooh

That last part was spooky. You can see Alice going down the rabbit hole in the last line, and I am champing at the bit to read what happens next. And that, is what good writing does. Time to read more, gotta run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Duh.

Good until last sentence. Going in alone, ok. Recording, ok. An organization like hers not having backup ready to bust down doors when she is found out, completely unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Too many typos, dropped or wrong words in this. I gave it 4 stars, but that was a gift - you desperately need better editing. Also quite hard to give it true "suspension of disbelief" because of the far-fetched basic premise.

peter944peter944over 3 years ago

Small detail but Wake Island fell in 1941 and wasn’t retaken until after the war was over in 1945.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Rachel cheated on her husband who was abused, violated and treated horribly. April knew this in her gut but got the wife laid anyway. In the LEAST she should have held off until she knew more. This is the opinion of an actual therapist. Because let me tell you what the reality is here. Not only will Rachel feel horrified that she wasn't able to protect her husband, when he was finally rescued, she was out fucking. And no she wasn't divorced. Not in her heart. She won't just walk away from it. Guilt is going to consume her and ultimately she WILL blame April because April is the one who manipulated her to have the fling. Dumb as shit. Starsong

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Now that sounds very ominous.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Oh no! The jig is up! He's on to her! This is the way to do a cliff-hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent as ever, only point, you don't drive onto EuroStar, it's passenger only service.

Simon_Masters

Enygma7Enygma7about 1 year ago

Again a good story but April was a bit slow in thi one..I was screaming mind conditioning before the celeb hypnotist was introduced... it took her long to connect some dots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous