All Comments on 'Inherit My Heart'

by t0nst3rs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story!

Great story telling. Please continue the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit confused.....

I cannot figure out why the uncle would want two second cousins to marry? Is it a way to keep everything in the family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crazy about this new serie!!

I missed you! You are one of my favorite writers, nobody has more talent and puts more passion and sensuality in their work. Thank you with all my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT beginning

GREAT beginning; but then, you never disappoint. Looking forward to the next installment, soon I hope. I am curious about the uncle, though. Why did he feel it necessary to "buy" her a husband? If Chase and Elizabeth don't marry, who gets the properties and holdings? No mention is made of how closely related Chase and Elizabeth are (his biological father is listed as a cousin, which could be 3rd, 4th, whatever); but they get married or they get nothing. And it seems that Chase may be considering it. Hmm.

puffin09puffin09over 16 years ago
i like it

great story...but was it necessary to make him a singer? would have taken him more seriously if he wasn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More?

So glad to see you are writing again. I love all your stories and loved this one as well.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 16 years ago
Loved it

I am really loving this story.

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Great!!

I really like this story..I wonder if there is another chapter on its way.that would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't even read it

The cliches and ridiculous set up? I couldn't even finish it.

OvercriticalOvercritical5 months ago

This is idiotic. The whole premise is stupid. Not worth reading on and not worth spending the time to comment on it. 2*

Dhartnell1974Dhartnell197423 days ago

Fuck this guy. Don't waste your time staring this series, asshole didn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous