Inherit My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely."

"Fine," Elizabeth said as she walked past him into the hallway. Chase turned and followed her up the hallway, watching her ass sway under the silk. She stopped abruptly two doors down, and Chase almost ran into the back of her. Elizabeth opened the door, and turned and walked away. "The bathroom is the door in between our rooms," she called out over her shoulder before she entered her room and slammed the door shut.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The room was quite large, as Elizabeth's had been as well. The furniture was dark and rich, much like that in the office. It was very ornate and bulky, and Chase guessed, probably centuries old. He settled on the bed, the mattress was very comfy, and took a nap.

He awoke around 6pm. Gerald, the butler, told him earlier in the day that dinner would be served at 7pm. There was a door that went from his bedroom into the bathroom, and he quickly undressed and showered. From all the TV and movies Chase had seen, he figured his ripped jeans would not serve him well for dinner so he dressed in a pair of khaki pants and a navy polo shirt. He somehow found his way downstairs and entered the dining room a few minutes before 7. Gerald seated him at the massive table, and after a few moments of looking around the room, he saw that there was only one place setting-his. When Gerald returned, he questioned him about Elizabeth's whereabouts, and he told him that she had requested to dine in her room. He nodded and then ate his meal-alone and in silence. It had been a long day, and afterwards, he chose to retire for the night, and headed back up to his room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Elizabeth woke in the early morning as the sunlight shone into her room and across her bed. She quickly showered and dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. It was early by British standards, so she was positive the American would not be awake yet with the time change. She decided to spend the day in the city, away from the castle and away from Chase.

Chase woke around 10am, 5am New York time. He couldn't remember the last time he was awake at 5am, normally he was just getting in at this time. He had to admit though; the touring schedule and late nights were starting to take their toll on him. He had been doing it for 8 years now, not to mention all the years and small clubs before he got his record deal, and at 32, he longed for a bit of normalcy.

He pulled the covers back and stretched out his nude form. Sleep had come easily last night and he hadn't felt this rested in god only knows how long. He used the toilet and brushed his teeth, looking at the door that connected the bathroom and Elizabeth's room, wondering if she was in there. His stomach growled loudly and he realized that he was starving; Elizabeth and her hostilities would have to wait until after breakfast. He quickly pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and headed downstairs.

Gerard offered to have the cook make breakfast for him, but he insisted it was not necessary. He sat at the butcher block table in the large modern kitchen, munching on his cereal. While the castle was dressed in medieval décor, the bathrooms and kitchen were all state of the art. The entire castle was set up with Wi-Fi access, and there were plenty of electronic gadgets like TiVo and HDTVs. He had all the conveniences of the city in a country setting. Chase kept catching the cook staring at him; she had about had a heart attack when he walked into her kitchen for cereal. She shot the sweet older lady a smile and she blushed and quickly turned away. Chase smirked, rinsed out his bowl, and said goodbye.

Gerard had told him that Elizabeth was gone for the day, so he decided to explore the castle property. He walked through the maze of lush gardens and down to the stables. The white mare was exceptionally friendly and he wanted to ride her, as he had not been on a horse in ages, but the July air was very warm and he decided against taking her out. He walked back up towards the castle. There was a natural looking pool with grotto. He thought about taking a dip, but went back inside. He needed to call his lawyer and see what he had to say about the contract.

^^^^^^^^^^

Elizabeth returned home from the city. She only window shopped, not knowing where she was going to be living soon, and not wanting to pillage her savings on trivial items. She had her degree, maybe it was time to start putting it to use. Up till now, she had just been handling her Uncle's investments. She was going to have to learn to stand on her own two feet sooner than later.

It was evening and she asked Gerard to have her dinner brought upstairs to her room. She did not want to deal with him tonight or any night for that matter. Gerard knocked on her door and wheeled in the cart, but there were two place settings.

"Gerard, why..." she began before looking up and seeing Chase standing in the doorway. "What are you doing?"

He entered her room before speaking, his stride cool and cocky. "Well, I figured I'd dine with you this evening so we can get to know each other better. Thank you, Gerard, that will be all."

Elizabeth placed her hands on her hips, "What makes you think I want to know anything about you?"

Chase pulled the chair out for her, "Well, you were checking up on me on the computer yesterday. You might as well get the story straight from the source, instead of the tabloids," he said gesturing for her to sit in the chair.

"Fine." She sat and he pushed the chair in, going around the table to take this own seat.

They began their meal in silence. Elizabeth had her eyes cast down on her plate. Chase dropped his fork and sat back in his chair. "Why won't you look at me?"

"I'm eating; do I have to stare at you while I'm doing it? Do I have to watch you stare at me? Why are you staring at me anyway?"

"That's not it."

"I don't like you."

"You don't know me."

"I know your type. You're a womanizer. You screw anything that moves and have no regard for anyone's feelings but your own."

"I don't make promises that I don't keep and anyone I have had relations with knows what they are getting into beforehand. And trust me honey, I don't get any complaints."

"Ugh, I'm trying to eat here. I don't want all the gory details of your sex life."

"Ok, well then gimme all the gory details of yours," Chase said with a smirk.

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes, "You're disgusting!"

"And you're cute when you're all fired up."

"Look, I have no intention of getting to know you any better. You are smug and self-absorbed, so why don't you just go back to America. I still don't know why you're still here, and if you're not going to leave I will!" Elizabeth got up from the table and threw her napkin on her plate. She squared her shoulders and walked past Chase. As she reached the door, he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, pinning her in between his body and the wall. She tried to struggle but Chase pushed his lower body against hers and grabbed both of her arms and lifted them above her head, holding them with one hand. He used his other to grab her chin, forcing her to look in his eyes.

"I don't know why I'm still here, okay. You're right, I sure as hell don't need the money, and I don't need the hassle that you are, but for some reason I like it here, and I'm getting tired of being on the road, and I want some normalcy in my life. So, excuse me if maybe I thought this was God's crazy way of giving me the things that I want. You obviously aren't going to cooperate with me, so forget it; I'll be on a plane out of here tomorrow and you'll never have to see me again."

Chase let go of her and stormed out of the room. Elizabeth was breathing hard. Who did he think he was thinking he could manhandle her the way he just did? She was angry, not only at him, but at herself as well. Her body had betrayed her. Her nipples were hard from rubbing against his chiseled chest and her panties wet from his pelvis grounding into hers so intimately. Chase, a man she loathed, had aroused her, for the first time.

^^^^^^^^^^

Chase had done everything in his power to keep himself in check, but all he wanted to do when he had her pinned against the wall was smother her smart mouth with his own. He might be self absorbed at times, hell, all celebrities are, but he wasn't a smug asshole or anything, and he had better things to do than be aggravated by some snooty women, who detested him. He got on the phone and booked his ticket home.

12