All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 00(i)'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Nice!

Glad to see we're at "the beginning". I'm enjoying and really like the story line from the start. Keep writing and thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
As good, if not better, than those before it!

Just about the best series here and the "beginning" is soooo fine!!!!!

janny54janny54over 7 years ago
so excited...

i always wondered about how this story came about and the initial history. so happy and surprised when i saw a post and realized there was more to the story! the beginning prelude. it was even better than i imagined and look forward to the rest.

thank you for adding this and tying it all together. one of the best stories on lit!

it would not upset me to see many more parts to the story...

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome

great prequel

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Agree with janny54 comments

My thoughts exactly..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Is there going to be a nother chapter.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yes there is.

It just needs to get written.

Like so many writers, the 'wall' or the 'block' is a real issue at the moment. I have a lot written, but can't progress it much further.

So I took some time off it, and went and did something else, but now I am getting back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DID NOT GET FAR

I read as far as Elizabeth the wife wanting to be "punished" enough to leave physical marks on her body. I'm not into pain -- giving or receiving.

Comments indicate this is a wonderful story.

Guess I'll never know.

Paul in Oklahoma

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Let’s see where this takes us. Next chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

The writing is sublime. Author knows how to use the English language. Plot is logically developed. The characters are being developed in both depth and breadth. This story reflects, in part, real life. If the daughter had a well developed relationship with her mother and/or fatherr, she could have asked about the scene she had witnessed thus saving herself from wasting two years of her life; entering into a revenge marriage; and getting pregnant. I sincerely hope the author continues with the same quality of writing for the rest of the series.

TheCowboyWayTheCowboyWay3 months ago

This is amazingly well written and engaging! Great back story! Classy and detailed. I’m inspired by this writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES