Inheritance Ch. 00(i)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." John said calmly, "You're going to keep the child, I can understand that. But you need to think about how you're going to support it. In fact think about everything I've said. We'll talk more in a day or so."

Later that day Jane was sat with her mother, they were watching the rain fall against the windows. "Do you know you said you wanted daddy to do that thing to you. I don't understand."

"Well I guess you're a grown woman now, so we shouldn't be afraid to talk about things like this -- perhaps if we had done so earlier we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now.

"Not long after we got married, your father and I were playing about," Elizabeth Porter smiled impishly, Jane struggled to get her head round it. She had never thought of her parents -- especially her father - as having a sex life. Well, obviously they did, she mentally slapped herself, but_ well, her mother was continuing.

"Anyway things got out of hand and daddy started to spank me. He was only playing, you understand? But it got me ever so excited. And well, you know things developed."

Jane was riveted, "So how did it get to using a strap?"

"The more I got, the more I wanted." Elizabeth shrugged. Jane shook her head, hearing the words but not understanding them.

Elizabeth sat down on the footstool in front of her daughter. Taking Jane's hands in hers, she looked in her daughter's eyes. "I'll put it as clear as I can, shall I?

""I'm a bit of a handful when I get playful." Jane looked at her mum, who smiled a secret sort of smile. "Daddy discovered that I like to be restrained. I like to be tied up, or handcuffed, it makes me horny. I like to be spanked or switched, at least until it leaves a mark."

Jane was stunned. "'Till it leaves a mark?"

Elizabeth lifted her skirt, the red wheals at the top of her thigh were fading now, but they had obviously been made by a switch.

"Do you mind?" Jane asked. When Elizabeth shook her head to show she didn't, she reached out and touched them gently.

"Why? How?" Jane asked.

Elizabeth felt her daughter's gentle touch, and supressed a sigh, she shrugged, "Who knows why we do things like this? I don't. But I do know it worked for us, and it's still working. Your father and I love each other very much, and what we do together is part of that love. It's about control and trust and lots of other things Jane. Your father has always been the one in control in our relationship, but this defined it. But it's anything but one way Jane, we both contribute, and I know he loves me and I love him."

Elizabeth reached out and hugged Jane, "And we both love you."

The next day Jane went with her father to the local hospital where the doctor tried a new technique to examine her foetus. He spread a cold jelly on her growing bump and placed a faintly buzzing metal device on Jane's skin. Moving it around her growing lump they could see a fuzzy image on a television screen next to his chair. It moved a little as his hand adjusted the placing but soon Jane and her father could see the image of the foetal child as it moved gently. Its heart beating and blood pulsing round its growing body.

"Oh!" Jane was stunned by the picture.

"It's early but if I was a betting man I would say that that looks like a little boy," the doctor said. "If you wait a minute I'll get you a printout of the picture."

"How can you tell - that it's a boy?" John asked, as fascinated by the device as much as he was the image of his grandson.

"See this here?" the doctor pointed at something on the screen.

Both Jane and John's eyebrows raised in surprise, "He looks like he's hung like a donkey!" her father exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry about that," the doctor told him, "It assumes a more reasonable proportion as the foetus grows. Like I said it's still early. Still he seems to be okay. Just take plenty of rest Mrs Bailey and it should all be okay."

In the car on the way on the way home both John and Jane were chatting about the 'ultrasound scan' she had just had.

The conversation reached a pause then suddenly John said "You're going to have my grandson."

"Yes daddy." Jane wasn't sure where this was going. "I am and I will raise him."

"Have you given any thought to a name?"

"Not yet."

"Well I've given some thought to your options, Jane. And seeing it's going to be a boy -- and eventually my heir. I think there is no way my grandson and heir is going to be put out on the streets so I have two proposals for you. The first is that you leave us, go and set up somewhere on your own, I'll settle a living on you -- an allowance if you like, to cover basic expenses and raising the boy - schooling and all that. But for yourself, you're on your own, no hard feelings."

"What is the other option?" Jane asked.

"Option two is you stay with and live with us, come and work for me, on a good wage, I'll pay for skills training at college, a car and driving lessons, but you live under my rules. You'll start off as a secretary, help your mum, and we'll see how it goes from there."

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure, but don't take too long -- that little boy will be with us before you know it. But_"

"What do you mean 'but', daddy?" Jane asked nervously.

"Well if you choose to stay with us there's something needs to be settled."

"And_" Jane asked.

"Well the last two years you have behaved like a complete hooligan. You have upset your mother, put the fear of God into me and generally behaved like - like - I'm not sure what."

"Sorry daddy."

"I believe you are Jane, but there needs to be a punishment. So if you decide you want stay with us you will choose that punishment."

"And if I choose to leave?"

"Like I said, you're on your own. That's it for you and I and your mum, it's your life to lead as you wish."

"Oh!" Neither of them spoke on the remainder of the drive, with John concentrating on the journey and Jane turning the options he had presented her over and over in her head.

Things at the Porter house started to return to normal. She was under no pressure to make an immediate decision so Jane began to work with her mother handling post at first and taking telephone messages. She was amazed just how many communications there were that needed to be responded to daily. Her mother went through each of them with her and explained the actions that each one needed. The most urgent were collected and placed on her father's desk. Some, she learned, could be put aside because they needed more information, and some could be binned immediately. Jane found she liked the telephony work and Elizabeth was pleased to hear her because she had a good clear voice and pleasant manner when dealing with callers. After two stormy years it was a relief to see her daughter again.

For her part Jane felt the same. When she had first discovered what her parents did 'for fun', Jane had been repelled and she had started looking for a way out of her family. Staying out later and later, and missing school, Jane had eventually started disappearing for days on end. The rows with her father had been spectacular, he had been torn apart by his natural desire to make Jane follow his rules, and his conflicting desire to understand what was making his daughter behave like this.

Then one day -- at a party where she had already drunk quite a lot, she met Pete Bailey. Smooth, glib and with a stunning, charming manner Jane found herself in bed with him. Despite everything up to that point Jane had retained her virginity, but Pete Bailey -- charming, soft talking, attentive, smooth moving Pete Bailey -- relieved her of that, swiftly and with much energy on both their parts.

Pete kissed her bared breasts and drunk as she was -- it felt good. Jane allowed Pete -- three years older than her - to slide her jeans down her long legs, as he kissed his way down her body. She twined her hands in his hair and pulled him against her. The sensation of his lips on her belly was everything she believed it should be. Together they fell onto the bed, and they finished stripping each other in a sensual frenzy.

Jane could not have been more ready and when Bailey slid his cock between her welcoming thighs she orgasmed in anticipation. That orgasm and the alcohol she had consumed over-rode the last doubts she might have had. Open armed she pulled him into her.

That night was blurred, the detail hazy but she had enjoyed it immensely. Sex with Pete Bailey made her feel loved and desired, something she didn't feel from her family. Jane discovered that she enjoyed sex, and Bailey was talented enough to match her desire. He offered Jane sensation and she accepted it. She discovered that she could use all of her orifices, Pete showed her how to give a blow job, though Jane soon excelled his teaching there. He fucked her in the arse, and she enjoyed that too. On the floor, on the couch, on the worktop in the kitchen, on a window sill, her back to the garden, on the lawn, in the car, against the back wall of the pub. They shagged, bonked, fucked and boffed, he knobbed her, she rode him cowgirl. Jane gobbled Pete, he ate her pussy. The two lovers fucked like bunnies, as often and for as long as they could. On a trip with friends to Scotland Jane cast her family aside, in -- what was to her the ultimate act of rebellion. Jane Porter became Jane Bailey. That Jane conceived not long after should not have come as a surprise. But when she started being sick in the mornings and tested herself, it was a shock.

At first for her own reasons, which seemed important at the time, she kept the fact she was pregnant from Pete but he found out and that was when it fell apart.

On the night of Pete's angry departure the couple had been getting ready to go to a party - so, despondent after a blazing row and Pete's departure, Jane opened the bottle they'd bought for the evening. Facing the choices she had made, Jane felt the room crowding in on her. Having finished the bottle of wine, there was a half-bottle of Bacardi rum in the kitchen, so Jane poured herself a generous cupful. When the Bacardi had gone she found something else.

Jane did not recall making the call to her parents, or even know why she did so, but the next thing she knew she was waking in her bed at her parents' house.

Working with her mum and dad, Jane had a lot of time to think, the work wasn't arduous. She gave as much thought to the past as she did to the future -- she had changed, she now needed to understand how her life had changed, and what those changes meant for her.

One wet Thursday lunchtime she was filing receipts for work done on the new house and entering the amounts into a ledger, her mother was sat opposite answering letters on an electric typewriter. Jane was uncomfortable and kept fidgeting. She had woken from a dream she barely remembered feeling horny, and the feeling had just not gone away.

As she worked -- or tried to -- she was unconsciously singing to herself under her breath. Over and over she repeated the lyric "Withdraw my labour of love -- love oh_er love."

Elizabeth paused in what she was doing. She looked over at Jane.

"Are you okay love? You seem a bit distracted?"

Jane looked at her mother, unconsciously pressing her thighs together as she framed her answer, "I'm okay mummy, just a bit erm, you know..."

"'Erm you know'?" Elizabeth looked at her, she'd noticed Jane's movement. She closed the typewriter down, "It's time we took a break anyway."

As the two women sat down to lunch together Elizabeth thought carefully about what she was about to say. Jane had changed markedly in the short time since she had returned home. There was a lot of the girl she had been, quiet, competent and caring, but there was a maturity about her now, and the way she was approaching both the work she was doing for her father and her pregnancy. Elizabeth was relieved, Jane seemed to be overcoming the trauma of her split with Pete Bailey and growing from the experience.

"So I'm guessing you woke up horny?" Elizabeth asked.

Jane choked on her sandwich. She flushed red and stuttered, "It's nothing, I just had a dr.. er I woke."

"Jane, you're a woman now, you can talk about these things to me, if you want to. Well?"

Without looking at her mother, Jane muttered, "Okay - yes. Yes I woke up horny."

"There now," Elizabeth said pleasantly, "That wasn't so hard was it? Do you want some time to deal with it? That's the nice thing about being at home, so go on, go and look after yourself."

Jane's expression went from embarrassed to stunned as she absorbed what her mother had just said.

"Go on!" Elizabeth repeated, looking at her daughter. "You do masturbate don't you?"

Slowly Jane shook her head, "No." she said slowly, "I never, haven't ... er ... no."

Elizabeth hugged her daughter, "Oh my dear girl. I'm sorry." A mischievous glint grew in Elizabeth's eyes, and she took her daughter's hand, leading her towards the stairs.

"It's time you and I had a long over-due mother-daughter talk."

In Jane's room Elizabeth motioned her daughter should sit on the bed, as she went and closed the curtains. It was a generous sized room but the bed was only a three-quarter. Jane sat at the head of the bed and Elizabeth took her place resting against the foot board looking at her daughter.

Jane was still a little quizzical but Elizabeth was gleeful as she settled in place.

"The first thing you need to do is get dressed for it," Elizabeth said. When Jane looked at her, she went on, "Get undressed. You can do it through your jeans but it's not half as much fun." Elizabeth watched, smiling to herself as Jane shed her jeans. "And your knickers too."

Without realising she was doing it Jane shook her head in semi disbelief. When she placed herself back on the bed Elizabeth leaned forwards, raising herself to her knees. She took Jane's hand and placed it on her pussy, below the mousey tangle of the girl's pubes.

"Now! Okay!" Momentarily Elizabeth seemed lost for words, then suddenly she made a decision, still kneeling next to her daughter she said, "I want you to watch what I do."

Elizabeth lifted her skirt, and pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side to reveal a nude pubis. Jane was shocked, her neat and sort of prim and proper mother wasn't just masturbating in front of her but she had a shaved pussy. But that wasn't all - as Elizabeth started licked the forefinger on her right hand. She parted her pussy lips and with the damp finger started to rub and manipulate her clitoris.

The effect was immediate. Her mum seemed to melt slightly, her body relaxed as she worked the little red nub. She sank back on her heels, relaxing against the foot board, her thighs splayed, skirt around her waist. Elizabeth did this for a couple of minutes, blissfully, before she remembered what she was supposed to be doing. Pausing, she looked at Jane, and said, "Now you do it."

Jane was no stranger to her clitoris but she was unused to the idea of stimulating it with her fingers. Still she did what her mother suggested and_

Her head exploded!

She had been horny all morning so perhaps she was on a hair trigger anyway, despite the unusual circumstances, Jane's head flopped back on the pillows and her hips rose, as she orgasmed strongly. A loud moan burst from her, she almost stopped but realized immediately that she could make this last. Jane's shoulders pressed into the bed and again she pushed her hips up, her face contorting as she concentrated on her orgasm again.

Elizabeth watched, gently diddling herself as she did. Despite her outward confidence, she hadn't been sure this was a good idea, initially. But as Jane worked on her climax, naturally pressing her fingers in and out, working her clit and her pussy, Elizabeth began to understand some things about her daughter. She realised that Jane was a sexual person with needs, just as she was, and the delight with which she took to masturbation suggested that there was a lot of Elizabeth in her daughter. She also realised how beautiful her daughter was, even with the growing lump of the baby.

Elizabeth was also resisting the urge to assist her daughter, that would be a move too far, but Jane, still happily masturbating, brought out feelings in her that Elizabeth thought were buried deep. She could still barely believe Jane was new to this, as she diddled away at herself with so much enthusiasm. But the girl had obviously been frustrated. With a huge gasp Jane tensed on the bed and came hard.

"Oh wow!" she said, red in the face as she struggled up onto her elbows.

"You looked like you needed that?" Elizabeth said.

As if she had forgotten that her mother was next to her Jane mumbled something. Elizabeth looked at her. "I'm sorry mummy, this is still a little strange. But oh that felt good."

"I must admit I'm surprised you don't do that already_"

"Do you?"

"Oh yes!" Her mum smiled at her, "Not every day, but quite often." Elizabeth could see the question in Jane's eyes. "When your father is away, and sometimes, even when he is home. I get horny too, you know?"

She smiled, "Sometimes daddy makes me wait and wait, and then tells me I can diddle myself." Jane's eyes got wide, with curiosity, "That's when it's best." Elizabeth told her, with a wide, wicked smile, "A bit like you today."

At that moment Jane too saw her mother as a sexual woman, something she had never done before. It made sense she told herself again, of course they had sex she reasoned, but this was beyond mere sex. She and Peter Bailey had fucked in many joyful and enthusiastic ways but her mum and dad were in a place that was beyond where she and Pete had been.

On one level it set her teeth on edge, after all it was her mum and dad. The feelings she had for her father were still a little raw but the Jane that had been wakened -- the Jane that was watching her mum re-arrange her knickers and skirt, the Jane that had just fingered herself to several screaming orgasms in front of her mother, wanted to know more.

"Surprised?" Elizabeth asked her daughter.

Jane nodded "I guess I am. I had no idea. But I'm curious as well."

Elizabeth nodded to indicate Jane should go on. "You know when daddy makes you wait? Is that during your games?" Jane asked wondering whether she would get a chance to ask questions like this again.

"During our games? That's a good way to put it, but yes, it is."

"How does it work though? How do you get off on being hit?"

Elizabeth made herself comfortable on the bed next to her daughter, "It's complex. The spanking and all that is just part of the whole. It's more about the control."

"How do you mean?"

"Your father and I are two very different people, he's quiet, and very still sometimes, but he has a lot of passion, and he's a very good lover." Elizabeth smiled when Jane blushed.

"I'm like an explosion," her mum went on. "When we get together, well, I hope you get someone in your life who looks after you like your father looks after me. One day -- it was a year or so before you were born - I was getting out of hand, I just started being 'naughty' for the fun of it. Anyway daddy joked that he was going to spank me for it. We were both laughing about it. Anyway I told him if he could catch me he could spank me. Your dad took it as a challenge, there was a lot of dodging round the furniture, but your father is quicker than he looks. He caught me and before I knew it I was stretched across his lap, and my knickers were down by my knees."

"Daddy started to spank my bare bottom. All of a sudden your father's hand landed on my bum. And oh it stung. And it was loud too. I howled, but he didn't stop, and then I realised it was making me wet."

"Wet?! Down...?" Jane indicated her pussy.

Elizabeth nodded gleefully. "It started gradually, but then I realised just how moist I was, and I started to press myself against your father's thighs. Daddy didn't notice at first, but as I writhed around under his hands, he realised it was hurting me, but it was doing other things as well."