Inheritance Ch. 00(i)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was impressed by the house, "This is a cracking gaff, John."

He was also impressed by the space in the playroom, "A lot of people tuck this sort thing away in a cellar or have it in the garage, but this is nice, it can all be set up and left, and kept clean. Sweet!"

Once the boys had fitted some shelves, they began to fit beams and pulleys, while they were doing this Ray and John started to unpack some smaller boxes. There were floggers of various sorts, some just a few wide strands and others with a multitude of fine leather strips like monumental fly whisks. Paddles -- again of various widths and materials. John went to his and Elizabeth's bedroom and brought their toys through and added them to the collection. Ray picked up the table tennis bat that had done such good service over the years and smiled.

"Hey! It isn't broke, Ray, I'm not going to fix it!"

"I can go with that!" The other man smiled.

John picked up some cuffs, and admired the workmanship that had gone into them. Bronze or stainless steel fittings, bronze and chrome rivets and stitching, the leather lined with velvet. Some of the cuffs were finished in a shiny black, some on more feminine colours. John thought they looked most professional. Even the ends of the silk ropes -- some of these were red, some black, and some more were white - had been finished with a silk twine whipping, or a leather cuff to which the stainless steel gate-clips were attached with sturdy rivets.

"Getting them silk ropes was a bugger!" Ray nodded at the coil in John's hand, "Fortunately I know an out of work saddler and he knew someone, who knew someone etc. He's the one who's done all this nice leather work."

"I'm very impressed. It looks like -- well, it looks like it will take the punishment." The two men laughed.

By now the boys had started to assemble one of the big pieces, a St Andrew's cross, with holes in the end of each arm. While the arms were fixed in relation to each other a huge wing-nut on the stand meant that the cross could be tilted back to almost horizontal. John ran his hand across the smoothness of the polished white pine arms.

"Out of work joiner." Ray told him as he began to un-roll a bundle of bubble wrap containing some more wooden parts. "You're gonna like this. He worked from your sketches."

By the time Ray and the boys had finished tightening the screws and rigged a couple of pulleys with some of the silk cords it sat in pride of place in one corner of the play-room.

At first glance it appeared to be a long narrow table with holes in the table top at each end and half way down the long side. Ray's grin was broad as he demonstrated how to adjust the large steel wing-nuts and pull the 'legs' of one part of the table apart to make an inverted y-shape. Next he loosened two more wing-nuts and adjusted two more sections to swing out arms to make a vaguely cross shaped table upon which someone could be confined -- face up or face down, with their legs spread and their arms stretched up over their heads. The 'table top' was big enough to accommodate someone of John's size and physique, and it was covered with a slightly padded leather top, finished with broad headed, brass furniture nails.

John ran his hands across the leather top -- he could see that the man who had made it -- and all the other pieces - had taken the time to round or chamfer all the edges, and the holes for the cords. The finish was furniture quality, and well up to what he had asked for.

"Nice Ray, very nice?" He pronounced.

"It's treated as well, it's real leather not vinyl, but he put a finish on it so it will repel sweat and -- er anything else you might get on it." John nodded, Ray had had got clever people working on this and they had really put a lot of work into this. That was something that John liked to see, it pleased him as much as seeing the equipment he had ordered realised.

"D'you think she'll like it?" Ray asked him, leaning on a saw-horse with a padded top.

John thought about his wife, "Yes, I think she will. But now guys I have some cold drinks in the fridge, or tea if you want it. This, " he indicated all round him, "Is a job well done!"

James and Francis quickly cleared everything up, vacuuming where they had drilled the walls and bundling any packaging into the back of the Transit. After a drink, and the settlement of the remainder of his bill, John pressed Ray to ring him soon to talk about more business.

Ray and the boys and their van had been gone about twenty minutes when Elizabeth and Jane arrived back.

Both women chattered away merrily and unloaded numerous bags from the car, before the driver took it away.

Once inside the house, Jane and Elizabeth donned their collars and followed John into the sitting room. He sat and listened happily as they showed him some of the things they had bought for Jane and the coming child.

Finally John called for their attention and asked them to follow him.

Curious both women went up the stairs behind him, until they paused at the door to the playroom. He took two scarves from his pocket and blindfolded his women folk.

One by one he took them into the room and stood between them, quietly he told them -- with his hands resting on their shoulders, John could feel both of them fidgeting in anticipation.

"When I was in London I did some research into our little games. From now on if you're in this room, you will be naked." He felt Elizabeth shiver, excitedly. Jane twisted slightly as if she was having a mental fight with herself.

"Take your blindfolds off."

Elizabeth squealed loudly, Jane gasped, they both moved forwards, exploring the various items with their hands. Jane looking at the cuffs and the various rods and paddles.

A cough from John caught their attention. Jane could see Elizabeth's face as realisation dawned. "What did I say?" John asked them. "From now on...?"

"We are to be naked, master." Jane finished.

"Strip!" He told them simply.

Both women took their clothes and placed them on a shelf by the door. They stood side by side. Jane's thickening shape contrasting sharply with the lithe perky form of her mother,

John was nervous about doing too much with Jane and settled for securing her to a pillar in the room, her arms secured around the pillar, apart from her head Jane was held firmly in place turned towards it. Elizabeth was allowed to christen the adjustable table, lying face down on the leather top, her arms and legs akimbo, pulled apart by the red silk ropes.

Jane turned her face so she could watch as John picked up a flogger and started to lightly flick it across her mother's buttocks. Elizabeth kept lifting her hips and wriggling them from side to side as she waited eagerly for each stroke to caress her flesh. This behaviour caused John to put the flogger down, and he placed himself next to the table.

"SMACK!"

"Thank you Master that was one, may I have another?" Jane watched this fascinated, not just the fact that her mother was naked in front of her, and her father -- now that he had shed his shirt -- nearly so, but this was an intimacy she had glimpsed but never expected to see. Elizabeth was thoroughly enjoying the spanking that Master John was giving her, her wriggling and writhing under his hand and the flogger he picked up were quite a turn-on. Jane also realised - with surprise -- that she had called her father Master in her head, but it wasn't difficult, her father had always been the boss, the head, the one who made decisions, now she saw him as the dominant one - in a sexual manner -- in their family.

John paused and looked at her as if he had heard her thoughts.

"Well Jane, how are you enjoying this?" He came to stand near her. She looked at him over her shoulder, her hair framing her face. John was taken by how pretty she looked.

"It's very sexy _ Master. Mummy must be very grateful to have such a strong master."

As he looked at her, John noticed she was rubbing her thighs together, for some reason he was surprised that she was turned on by it all. That she would get excited by this was something he had not factored in, he mentally shook himself, of course he should have, after all she was a sexual person. He was going to have to address that, somehow.

John untied Jane's hands and moved her back towards the wall where he re-secured her, arms and legs spread out -- but not too far -- using the ropes on the frame and pulley system. Next he looked in one of the boxes Ray had left, there was a piece with a red plastic ball and elastic cords. He took that -- remembering it from the pictures, and with Jane bowing her head, fitted the ball gag. Next he took another device like a large bullet shape, but in pink plastic with ridges all around the barrel of it. By twisting the gnarled base, he started it buzzing in his hand.

Elizabeth's head twisted around as she heard the buzzing noise. John thought momentarily about what he intended to do. It was a step closer to the edge -- he reasoned -- but he would always be able to step back, he told himself. And he placed it inside Jane's vagina. It was small and quite short, so he wasn't going to do any harm, but Jane would get some pleasure from it.

"Now, my lovely girl," he told her, "You hold that there, but don't you orgasm until I tell you to."

Jane nodded, the buzzing vibrator was already sending exciting waves through her body, but she tried to follow her master's instructions.

"And what about you?" John asked his wife as he undid the clips holding her in place on the table.

"Does Master have a vibrator for me?" John looked in the box. There was a shape in the bottom that at first he was a little reluctant to touch. It was life-like, a little larger than his, certainly it had more ridges and knobbles on and it was a serious looking black in colour.

"What about this?" He held the dildo up for his wife.

"OH MASTER!" Elizabeth's grin was pure lust, as he laid her back on the tilting cross, and inserted the cock up her. To his surprise -- it was definitely a couple of inches longer than his and thicker -- Elizabeth took it all. She held it easily but nearly let it slip when John flicked the on-off switch on the bottom.

As Elizabeth worked hard to keep the buzzing black cock inside her, John went to another box.

"Don't leave these on for too long, they can do some serious damage. But when you take them off -- she will, well _ let's leave it there!"

John looked at them, they reminded him of a bastard cross, between a bulldog and an alligator clip, connected by a fine chain.

Taking one in each hand he moved round to stand in front of Elizabeth. For a moment her eyes went wide as she saw the clips, not knowing what John was going to do with them. When he placed the first on her erect nipple, his wife writhed. It was partly anticipation and partly fear of what was to come. As the clip bit down, she pushed her breast forwards, eager for the other clip to be placed. Jane watching this through a sheen of sweat, concentrating hard, realised just how much Elizabeth enjoyed pain!

Both women were working hard against the effects of the vibrators now, but even as she did so Jane thought about what was happening to her, and she realised that although she was confined, and vulnerable, it was actually something she was enjoying. She could see where her mum found the pleasure. Perhaps, she thought fleetingly it was something she had inherited from her mother.

Suddenly her father was there, in front of her. He removed the vibrator from her, removed the ball gag and unclipped her from the frame. A little dizzy from the effects of the stimulating device, he supported his daughter for a moment, trying not to think too hard about the nearness of her nakedness.

"Take this," he told her gently, pressing the still buzzing toy, into her hand. "Go to your room and finish yourself off. Enjoy!"

A little peeved to be dismissed in this way, Jane was hoping there would be more, but she left and went to her room to search the promised release.

John turned to Elizabeth who watched him approach her. He unclipped first one and then the other of the nipple clamps which brought a shuddering release from his wife.

"Wow!" He thought and they hadn't been on that long. John unfastened Elizabeth from the cross and removed her vibrator too. His wife was limp and sheened with sweat as he wrapped his arms around her and carried her to their bed in the large master bedroom.

Their lovemaking was just that, making love, in the way they often did when they had enjoyed one of their sessions. Elizabeth orgasmed explosively when he first entered her, the effects of try not to come from the vibrator, but, though she came several times afterwards, John's patient, almost methodical build, build climax brought them both to a satisfyingly huge crescendo. It was a perfect finale to a good evening inaugurating the play room.

They both lay there, entwined, and resting when the door to their room opened.

Still nude, Jane stood in the dim moonlight, "Master, can I sleep in here with you?"

Well! Sometimes, John said to himself, though he probably should have - you just never see it coming.