All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 08'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Absolutely ONE of the VERY BEST!!!!!!

I have re-read this series more than once...always really enjoyed it...and now this is the "pièce de résistance!!!!!"

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Nice tie up!

Ah scipioparkins, again you have delivered in this story universe a wonderful masterpiece. Is this really the end? I realise I have no right to ask this of you but you seem to have A LOT of places you can go with the story you just gave us. Oh well, either way thank you for this continuation. A five star story indeed!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago
could see

could see them going on into the interns and maybe her finding a donor so she can stay only for daddy if he did not get her pregnant himself.

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago

Glad to see this chapter show up. I hope you have a few more in this now w/ Liz to join in. I too like the idea of daddy fathering the heir. ty/ bill

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
More

Please add more. Since you carried ot into the future,there is so much to add to this.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
This Magnificent Story is Done! Long Live LIZ - The New Story!

This Author and This Story are Sexual Royalty! Business, Unlimited Riches and Sexuality of Any Type plus BDSM and Incest! Another Beginning with Elizabeth and Her Own Direction and the Rest of Her Family In and Out of Her Life Adventure! So Much to Do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love the people who write "Complete rubbish", or similiar, as their review

<Rant>

Chapter 8 of a long story. These people either have a huge masochism streak to read so much of something they don't enjoy or they don't read much of what is in front of them and just want to comment.

Whether or not you like a particular chapter, whether you took offence to something in a chapter, comments on editing or story direction - all of these are valid things to write about. To spout off that the piece itself was worthless is to say you intentionally kept reading something that you did not enjoy. WHY?

There is no punishment for clicking out of a story you dislike. Avoid things that you dislike.

Great end to a great story, from my perspective * * * * * FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell Yes

I was sad that the main story finished ... great start for the 2nd one

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice Tie-Up

Can't wait to see Liz's part of the family business. Does she get Married or just have a Child and forget the Dad. And for those who keep Screaming Total Rubbish. You read a lot of chapters if You were not Liking it.

chunkschunksover 9 years ago
"Total rubbish"

... said the anonymous commenter with no Literotica account, no stories, and not even the ability to craft a parsable, punctuated, single sentence in his comment.

(Oh... and well done, scipioparkins.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best line ever.

"So you see, we have kind of a family history when it comes to incest."

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Addictive

I need more, we need more, we all need more. Part 1 of the story bloody brilliant the follow on story chapter 8 was also good BUT you need to follow it up. I agree with some of the comments, does she take over? Does her father get her pregnant and have an heir that would really keep it in the family. They are just some of the many questions that need answering. This story for me is nowhere near finished whether you like it or not my friend, you need to put pen to paper as they say and continue on with this epic master piece. 5 stars doesn't seem enough......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Great Great

Please, a sequel. These are great characters; you HAVE to keep this one rolling along. I've lusted after every chapter so to speak.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
....and read it again!

Sure wish you would continue this....!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can only echo the sentiment of the previous commenters--MORE PLEASE. This is a great story and it seems you have only scratched the surface of the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please write more about these characters. You mentioned a prequel.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 8 years ago
Yes...

I don't give a lot of 5* but this one is so good. Hope you find the time to continue the series. It really is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liz's decision!

I see how the decision Liz has to make opens all kinds of possibilities. May I venture to suggest that she will acquire her own subs, perhaps Karen and Danielle! After she matures she will inheirit the business and her mother and granmother as her father did before her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I really loved this story although not into this sort of thing but this was great and each to their own. When I say not into thisni did not mean the incest as I'm am into that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool story

Hope your gonna write some more about Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Just binge read this at work.............;)

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
A great read.

While I enjoyed each of the first seven very much, each left me with the feeling of having missed something quite important. For me, this is common with stories/ chapters of three or fewer pages; too small portion size and taste/ flavor not developed to full potential, picked before reaching full ripeness. Chapter 08, was so much better. There was enough to savor and enjoy for a while before fully consuming it. I hope there will be more, sooner. 40 stars in total. Keep writing, please.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 8 years ago
Nicely put together

I've spent the last few days working through this story and enjoyed all of it completely. There is nothing like a little escapism to brighten up a few wet summer days. Thanks for taking the time to post your very well written story.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The END???

Wonderful tale. Did not want to see it end. Does it have to, really?

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm not going to say it's the end...

But it all depends on whether I can get the story right.

This series has become way more than I ever intended, I actually like the characters, enjoy their world, and generally I enjoy writing the story. At the moment I'm working on the prequel - how it all began - this has grown so long (I have been writing it for two years - that I am having to split it into two parts. The next part of Liz's story is going to be about the succession, but I have to get the 'hook' right, and then simply write it.

So there will be more from Mike, Liz and Eva but not just yet.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Just read the whole series again...and loved it all over again too!

I will definitely look forward to whatever you do with this...maybe where Liz goes with the future...oh the possibilities!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I seldom comment on the stories here, usually because of basic laziness, but I'll make an exception this time. You have created something rather special in these stories, more than just the one-handed material I was expecting. I actually found myself sipping over the, admittedly very hot, sex scenes to find out what was going to happen to the characters. Gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming :)

Thank you for these, and I hope you come back to Mike, Liz and the rest of this remarkable family in time, but if not, I'll be grateful for what I have. You have talent, and I look forward to whatever you choose to write next, because you'd damn well better write more.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Top notch from start to finish. Thank you.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome series

encore please.....please keep this going.......next generation should more then one heir.....need multiples....twins? or more etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Please

We need another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story but ending sucked you need to come back to the story and finish it off

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 6 years ago
What's Next?

This series was great, how about a sequel to this series?

lordgilllordgillalmost 6 years ago
Impressed

You're damn good writer so good in fact if you tone down some of the sex scenes and expanded some of the other scenes you actually have the makings of a good book

Oldfart47Oldfart47almost 6 years ago
A great way to enjoy reading.

It was a great read and it was a story that held my interest all the way through. It shows you have the ability to write a good story so please keep it up

rayshepard57rayshepard57almost 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed reading almost wish that there had been one more chapter with Liz becoming Dom to the 2 interns from China while they get the business education

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have a feeling....

Great story! I am glad that I had a chance to re-read it with the prequels. I have a feeling (read hope) that you will feel the need to take Liz to new places in this universe. If not...start fresh and I shall follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still great the third (or is it fourth?) time!

My title says it all. I loved the pace and direction of this story. I wish there was more.....like the rest of the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Couldn’t stop reading

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
Found this jus recently

Read one of your new ones and then went for this series. Very well written, a wonderful escape

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
I just read it again !

It was as good this time if not better !

THANKS FOR THE READ/REREAD

txcracker

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This was a much better story, altogether.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Loved all of it!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Will there ever be a spinoff or continuation? I loved this series and the series by Nicequip type Bondage stories, I have yet to find similar stories that are longer than 10,000 words or more than 5 parts of more than four pages each. I love the stories that are longer than 25,000 words or 30 Literotica pages, I keep hoping for someone to write something worth reading, and when they don't I go to the other greats, like Prolonged_Debut10, CarbineMaster, SamSlam, BigZeke13, SteveWallace, RecHiker, Fat_Dad, TryAnything, MindsMirror, Klrxo, Overland, Eroscott, Borntolust, FountainPen67. Callicious, Slickman, BigTimmy, J-Krey, PalaceChief, StretchTacos, ShiggyMoto, Tyzmartar, Spacer X, Chiara23, Ronnie11, BlackRandl1958, RGJohn, WatchingCloud, Nicole99, Many Feathers, YouRAwful, Pdumbldore, N2Anal78, L.A. Wicker, BlackFen, Betweenthesheets, BisKit, Braindard, YouBadBoy, AddToWater, GoldEmerald, BlackMatter, ScribbleSkillz, IronDragon, Texas Refugee, Dezurtdawg, Cphucker, joeDreamer, and select others, authors who are proven, like you to have stories to occupy my time.

TaztekTaztekover 3 years ago

This whole series is fantastic, I love the style of writing, it flows and leads us on. I must admit that I nearly did not continue with the story due to the subject matter but, I am really glad I did. I have no experience of a Dom and Sub lifestyle but felt that it was handled beautifully. I hope that Chapter 8 is the start of the next part of this dynasty.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Simply outstanding.

5 stars

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

What a tale. 8 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story. Loved it. Couldn't stop reading it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Outstanding series. The mental break between Chapter 0 through 7 and Chapter 8 took some mental gymnastiics but was worth it.

A10ikeA10ikeabout 1 year ago

Loved it from the beginning and the last part (8) must be the best series finally i have ever seen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this excellent story. It is timeconsuming and takes a lot of mental effort, to weave a good and coherent storyline. The elements of 3D printing, software and HK culture point to a knowledgable person, who has taken the trouble to showcase various aspects of life.

Having read only this chapter, I presume the others are just as intriguing. A nice and sensual touch with the incest angle. All in all a gripping story. Congratulation!

arrow013arrow01310 months ago

I cant wait for the next chapter, so many avenues to follow with this story. Well done.

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

Very interesting, colourful and exciting. Kudo's

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was really good, the Dom/Sub thing isn't usually my thing but I found this story fascinating

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

Very clever character development and I loved the way you gently introduced the dom/sub aspect that underlies everything else in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inheritance Series Info